Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

While there has been speculation that the Minnesota Vikings cou

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.06.2019 05:56
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

ld be making some changes. . .speculation that has been denied by the team. . .it sounds like one team has a member of the Minnesota coaching staff it their sights.According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network Infant Dru Samia Jersey , the Cleveland Browns have requested an interview with Vikings’ interim offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski as a part of their search for a new head coach.Stefanski’s contract is officially up at the end of this season, as he did not sign any sort of extension with the team. However, even if he were under contract to the Vikings beyond the end of the year, the Vikings would not be able to stop the Browns from interviewing Stefanski. By league rule, while a team can block coaches from interviewing for other positions. . .which is why the Vikings were able to block Stefanski from following Pat Shurmur to the New York Giants last year. . .but they can not prevent them from interviewing for a head coaching job.Stefanski has been with the Vikings since 2006, through three different coaching regimes. He’s coached almost every position on the offense, and was promoted to the OC position following the firing of John DeFilippo after the Week 14 loss to Seattle.If Stefanski does interview with the Browns. . .he doesn’t have to, the Vikings just can’t prevent him from doing so. . .and impresses their management, there’s a chance that the purple are going to be looking for yet another offensive coordinator this offseason. Kirk Cousins did some good things last season. The Vikings quarterback completed 70.1 percent of his passes for 4 Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft ,298 yards with 30 touchdowns.But he threw 10 interceptions and lost seven fumbles, and the Vikings went only 8-7-1 a year after reaching the NFC Championship Game.The Vikings, though, expect Cousins to make a big jump in his second season in Minnesota.“I think he had a good year,” Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. “I think because he signed the big contract, everybody’s on his rear end about that, and we didn’t win enough games. Same with me, I guess, but the big thing is every free agent I’ve had in my 25 or 26 years Replica Dru Samia Jersey , however many years I’ve been coaching, they’ve always played better the second year. They have to learn where everything is, they have to find a place to live. You can go through our free agents: Captain Munnerlyn, when he was with us, his second year. Linval Joseph, second year. All these guys, typically, they don’t know anybody; they don’t know where their locker is, all this stuff. You throw that in with new terminology Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , whatever. I think he’s going to play great.”The Vikings removed the interim tag from offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski and hired Gary Kubiak as an offensive adviser. Kubiak coached under Mike Shanahan with the Broncos and had Kyle Shanahan as an assistant coach with him in Houston.“It’s definitely going to help Kirk,” Zimmer said. “The system, the terminology, the things [Kubiak] has done really well with the Shanahan’s, with Kyle and coach [Mike] Shanahan, it’s definitely going to help.”

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen