Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Williams could be available for the Chiefs to pick in the second

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.05.2019 08:36
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

round."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub FL DraftChiefs 2019 draftThe AP prospect of the week is Vanderbilt CB Joejuan WilliamsNew Cameron Erving Jersey ,60commentsWilliams could be available for the Chiefs to pick in the second round.CDTShareTweetShareShareThe AP prospect of the week is Vanderbilt CB Joejuan WilliamsFree agency is well underway and the team needs heading into the draft are starting to become clear. Watch the video and learn more about Vanderbilt cornerback Joejuan Williams in the article below.Joejuan Williams, cornerback6’ 3 5/8” | 211 lbs | Vanderbilt*Never miss a video from Arrowhead Pride by subscribing to our YouTube channel here*Projected Draft Range: Day twoI would take him in the: second roundOne sentence bio: Second-team All-SEC in 2018 and led the SEC in passes broken up. Registered 24 passes broken up in 25 games as a starter with four interceptions.One sentence scouting report: Extraordinarily tall, long and fluid corner with excellent upside as a press corner, but there are concerns about long speed and quickness.One play:How he fits in KC: Williams is somewhat of a unicorn at the cornerback position. He is legitimately closer to 6 feet 4 than he is 6 feet 3. He is the Manute Bol of corners. The rarest of size for cornerbacks. What’s more is the fluidity of hips is wildly impressive for a man of his stature. His biggest concern is his ability to change directions quickly which is as expected with how massive he is. If the Chiefs are going to invest in this Commodore Demetrius Harris Jersey , they’ll need to feature him in a press-heavy scheme that allows him to use his length and size to disrupt the release and timing of the routes. He’s not best utilized in off-coverage so if Spagnuolo isn’t willing to let him play at the line of scrimmage, Williams isn’t a perfect fit. However, it’s entirely possible that the Chiefs see his value and upside and build a plan for him. He’s a tantalizing prospect.KC Draft GuideWe are releasing the first ever edition of the KC Draft Guide on April 8.We’ll have over 200 prospect write-ups, specifically about how prospects fit the Chiefs. There will be big boards Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , more than 300 grades on players, mock drafts, positional rankings and features all specific to the Chiefs. You can pre-order the guide for only $6.99 by clicking here. The cold, hard truth of it being the offseason has hit me as I begin to draft this post on Anthony Sherman being cheated out of the Pro Bowl offensive MVP award.But he was. Sherman’s teammate Patrick Mahomes won the award Sunday despite worse stats.AP lobbyist Peter Schrager was all over it on this morning’s Good Morning Football.“The wrong Chief won MVP De’Anthony Thomas Jersey ,” Schrager said, as he reviewed the Sausage’s Pro Bowl highlights.Sherman compiled four rushes for 11 yards and a rushing touchdown in the showcase game, as well as three catches for 92 yards. Mahomes was 7 of 14 for 156 yards and a touchdown.In all seriousness, the problem Sherman ran into was that 84 yards of his production came in the game’s fourth quarter. I didn’t cover this year’s Pro Bowl in Orlando Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , so I can’t be 100 percent certain on this, but media members are typically handed MVP ballots early on in the game’s final quarter, and I’d guess many finalized their ballots prior to Sherman finishing the game as strong as he did. The Arrowhead Pride Pro Bowl offensive MVP vote was closer than I thought it would be, as Sherman finished with 52 percent of the vote to Mahomes’ 48 percent (nearly 2 Ron Parker Jersey ,000 Chiefs fans).Sherman winning the offensive MVP might have been a fitting end to the fullback position in the league’s all-star game, as there was chatter this year that having the position at the Pro Bowl is outdated. Both Chiefs took the controversy in stride after the game.Mahomes on Twitter:You know Mahomes’ best friend Gehrig Dieter is going to have something to say about that.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen