Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

I’ll be honest

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.05.2019 11:00
von laiyongcai92 • 26 Beiträge

I’ll be honest Quinton Spain Jersey , I was probably going to hold this contest anyways, but I ended up running out of time to finish my AFC Preview—I know, I know ... the lack of coverage on the Bengals, Dolphins, and Bills was a huge disappointment to all—and I wanted to find another way to wrap it up.So, I decided to get everyone here (at least those who care to participate) involved.I’m “sponsoring” the first-ever MCM AFC Pick ‘Em.The rules are simple:In a single post (no amendments after the fact), give your record prediction for each AFC team.Also, clearly denote your 6 AFC playoff teams either with accompanying asterisks or by making the team names bold or italicized.You’ll receive 1 point for every team’s record you are able to successfully predict within one game of their final, actual record.As an example, if you pick the Titans to win 11 games Will Compton Jersey White , you’ll get 1 point if they finish anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4.The relative order in which you list teams doesn’t matter, i.e. how you order teams you predict will have the same record.You’ll also receive 1 point for correctly predicting that a team will make the playoffs.This second opportunity to score is not tied to the first—if you get a playoff team right, but miss on their record, you’ll still get the secondary point.Ideally, you would earn 2 points per playoff team by hitting on both their record and post-season berth.That’s all there is to it.Theoretically, an entrant could earn a max of 22 points if they were right on every team, but we all know Nostradamus isn’t a member of the site.That brings me to one qualifier: you must have been a member of MCM (and a Titans fan) prior to this contest being posted.I don’t want the prize to go to someone who signs up just to “place a bet”, and I especially don’t want it go to a troll from the SB Nation Netherrealms.If you’re one of those “longtime reader, first-time commenter” folks, feel free to hop in and introduce yourself to the gang.If I don’t recognize your username Womens Ben Jones Jersey , I’ll simply do a quick vetting if you win to make sure you meet the criteria.In the result of any tie(s), those left standing will settle things by predicting the outcome of the AFC Playoffs, but we’ll cross that bridge if and when we get there.Prize, you say?I’m offering up a Riddell Mini Helmet—in the Titans’ new design of course—to the Grand Champion.If I somehow pull out the win, well ... then everybody else who participates owes me one instead.I’m not sure I have a need for that many small helmets, but fair is fair.The deadline for entries is this Sunday, September 9th, by 11:59 AM CST—before Titans @ Dolphins kicks off.Without further ado, here is my entry:1. Patriots - 11-52. Steelers - 10-63. Chargers - 9-74. Texans - 9-75. Titans - 9-76. Jaguars - 8-87. Chiefs - 8-88. Broncos - 8-89. Bengals - 7-910. Ravens - 7-911. Dolphins - 7-912. Browns - 6-1013. Colts - 6-1014. Raiders - 4-1215. Jets - 4-1216. Bills - 3-13Good luck to everyone! The Titans were held without a touchdown in last Sunday’s 13-12 loss to the Bills, but they came pretty close to getting one early in the fourth quarter.Quarterback Marcus Mariota delivered an on-target pass to wide receiver Nick Williams and Williams would have strolled into the end zone had he held onto the ball. Williams dropped it Womens Delanie Walker Jersey , however, and the Titans had to settle for a field goal.Had Williams caught it, the Titans might have won the game and he might have kept his job this week. The Titans, who fell to 3-2 in the loss, released Williams on Tuesday.Williams, who also returns kicks, played in two games for the Titans this year and has also seen time with Atlanta and Washington. He has 28 catches for 263 yards and two touchdowns over the course of his career.The Titans also released quarterback Austin Davis, who signed as depth when Mariota and Blaine Gabbert were injured. He’s no longer needed with both back to health.Linebacker Robert Spillane was promoted from the practice squad to fill one spot. He had 25 tackles for the team in the preseason.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen