Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Fred Warner is a stud Twelve tackles

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.05.2019 09:59
von laiyongcai92 • 26 Beiträge

Golden Nuggets: Fred Warner is a stud Twelve tackles Dante Pettis Jersey , a forced fumble, a quarterback hit and a tackle for a loss in his first real game as a pro? That is unbelievable. Even though I don’t expect him to make 192 tackles this season or create a forced fumble every week, I think Fred Warner has shown us that it wasn’t a fluke. He has played consistently well during both training camp and preseason games. I can’t wait to see him playing alongside Reuben Foster.Not only did Warner play well in his first game, both Mike McGlinchey and Dante Pettis did pretty well for it being their first game too. The 49er’s draft record is looking so good I don’t know what to expect. What happens next? Does DJ Reed fill in for Adrian Colbert this week and take his job away from him? Does Kentavious Street return next year and he and Julian Taylor lead the team in sacks? My predictions for this week are, Alfred Morris runs for over 85 yards and two touchdowns, while Matt Breida has a couple of flashy plays for around 35 yards and increases his fan club. Arik Armstead gets his first sack of the season and Deforest Buckner adds at least one and a half more to his season total.Now onto the hot links:Fred Warner hopes to build off promising debutChris BidermanRobert Saleh and Richard Sherman discuss Fred WarnerDavid Bonilla49ers new star Fred Warner on verge of Reuben Foster pairingCam InmanBrian Baldinger says 49ers’ Fred Warner best rookie Week 1David BonillaKittle: ‘He’s just a matchup problem’Eric BranchSeven former 49ers nominated to the Pro Football Hall of FameMattMaiocco49ers release WR Aaron Burbridge with injury settlementKyle MadsonPettis Shows 49ers in Debut That He Can Be a PlaymakerDoug WilliamsJimmy Garoppolo channels Bill BelichickMatt MaiccoSaquon Barkley: ‘The 49ers liked me a lot’ in NFL DraftKyle MadsonLaken Tomlinson’s smarts Fred Warner Jersey , skills a fit for 49ers’ offenseMatt MaioccoSolomon Thomas got an ‘earful’ after penalty vs. VikingsDavid BonillaWhat Are the Lions Saying About the 49ers?Kelana MartinKyle Shanahan expects Najee Toran to start at right guardDavid BonillaTop 5 things we learned ThursdayCam Inman What happens if the 49ers cannot get Brown on the roster? Plan B. There’s always Plan B. Benjamin Allbright reports Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is that Plan B. Allbright backed up the above tweet during an appearance on 1st and 10@10. The discussion was on if Brown could come to the Denver Broncos and how he and Sanders could co-exist:Getting Sanders would require a trade with the Denver Broncos. This is where it gets interesting: Sanders will be 32 in the 2019 season and is due an estimated $10 million for the final year of his deal. The Broncos have Courtland Sutton waiting in the wings and he didn’t have a bad rookie season, so maybe he can fill the void left from Sanders. The other issue is the injury. Sanders is rehabbing an achilles tear suffered late in the 2018 season. Not only do the 49ers have to give up some compensation to get Sanders, they also would be chancing his rehab onto the field. This is different than Richard Sherman’s rehab as Sherman’s injury was suffered in early November vs. Sanders going down almost a month later. There’s a chance Sanders’ rehab could bleed into the season. So Plan A is Brown, Plan B is Sanders. Kind of a drop off, but what do you think of Sanders on the 49ers?

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen