Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Plenty of Wade Phillips in this edition of the Random

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.05.2019 08:13
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

Ramsdom"Rams fans can’t find throwback Super Bowl jerseys anywhere and they’re not happy | Rams WireI’m leading this week with this http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marshall-faulk-jersey , because this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It’s Bull that the only two jersey styles being sold on the Fan Site with the Super Bowl patch are NOT the ones that are going to be worn by the team. WTH. Forget suing the NFL for not making a PI call, I propose suing them to demand they make this throwback Super Bowl Jersey!Court Document Reveals Roger Goodell, NFL Admit Refs Blew Call in Saints vs. Rams | Bleacher ReportYou don’t say...Madden NFL 19 simulation has Rams beating Patriots | ESPNThe devine oracle of our computer overlords have spoken, and so it will come to pass.Wade Phillips chose his throwback attire to “recognize” his dad | Pro Football TalkI love this picture of Wade Phillips. It may be to honor his dad, but it fits him fine too.You’re Either In or You’re Out: Ranking the Impact of the Rams’ Offseason Moves | The RingerSome of these moves Womens Eric Dickerson Jersey , like the Suh acquisition, have taken a while to pay off, but overall, they’ve paid off.Rams’ Nickell Robey-Coleman clarifies comments about Tom Brady | OC RegisterTo say that age hasn’t had an effect on Tom Brady is a lie. He may still be performing at a high level, but he’s definitely not the same quarterback he was five, ten or fifteen years ago. That doesn’t mean he’s not still dangerous.Wade Phillips on How He Plans to Stop Tom Brady | James PalmerTony Romo is God’s Gift to NFL color commentary Torry Holt Jersey , and the man is downright prescient sometimes! Wade jokes, but I want the Rams to offer him a job as special assistant to someone this offseason. I’m sure CBS plans on locking him down with a hefty paycheck though, I hope he calls more Rams games next season though, he’s a pleasure to listen to during games.Randy’s Donuts Iconic Doughnut Sign Gets Rams-Themed Makeover | CBS LAThis is a fun one, I happen to drive by Randy’s on Sunday as the fam and I were leaving Roscoe’s and saw this transformation mid-paint job. LA is truly become the Ram’s House.Bill Belichick’s praise of Wade Phillips is seen by some as something other than that | Pro Football TalkI definitely felt this was backhanded compliment. Apparently I wasn’t the only one.Tom Brady vs. Aaron Donald Is the Must-See Matchup in the Super Bowl | The RingerAny Football fan, regardless of team loyalty http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-jack-youngblood-jersey , who says that they aren’t excited to see how this matchup shakes out is a damn lie. The Rams waited until after a pregame workout before making a call on running back Todd Gurley‘s status for last Sunday’s game against the Cardinals, but there may not be the same level of uncertainty this time around.Gurley, who is dealing with a knee injury, was scratched after that workout, but head coach Sean McVay indicated at a Wednesday press conference that the team would be making an earlier call on his availability for this weekend’s game against the 49ers.He said that Gurley’s status was still day-to-day on Wednesday and that he would work with the training staff during their scheduled practice time.McVay put safety Lamarcus Joyner in the same category. Joyner hurt his ankle against Arizona and McVay said on Monday that “everything checked out pretty clean.”

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen