Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Brynden Trawick Jersey

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.05.2019 09:21
von hongwei28 • 66 Beiträge

Titans defensive coordinator Dean Pees had to be taken to the hospital due to an undisclosed health condition in Indianapolis during a November game against the Colts Brynden Trawick Jersey , but he was back to work the next week and decided to return to the team for the 2019 season.During a press conference in Nashville on Tuesday, Pees said it was an “easy decision” to come back for his second season in Tennessee because he loves the players and has everything under control on the medical front.“I feel absolutely great,” Pees said, via the team’s website. “I got a couple of things cleaned up at the end of the season and am feeling good. I feel as good as I’ve felt in a long, long time.”Pees said he thought Super Bowl LIII was a “gorgeous” game because of how well both defenses performed. He also shared his belief that the Titans are “very close” to having a championship caliber unit because everyone really believes in the system after a full year of it in Tennessee. Kenny Stills is one of the Trade Tsunami names on NFL.com. I think if the Titans were unable to sign DJax, he’d be a really good fit for this team, especially contract wise. JRob is going to have..."Kenny Stills is one of the Trade Tsunami names on NFL.com. I think if the Titans were unable to sign DJax, he’d be a really good fit for this team, especially contract wise. JRob is going to have some opportunities to flex his trading muscles. Speaking of WRs http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-harold-landry-jersey , Turron Davenport talks about some options for the Titans. In terms of draft options, he only lists AJ Brown and Parris Campbell, who I think would be good fits, but there are a ton of guys who I think could come in and help right away, due to all Titans WRs not named Corey Davis are booty. CD has to step up big time in 2019, as well. Jim Wyatt answers questions from fans, including questions about MyCole Pruitt, greatest TE in the land.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen