Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Houston Texans Jerseys

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.04.2019 03:55
von huangjian123 • 26 Beiträge

The biggest surprise of the season for the Dodgers Derek Holland Jersey , and possibly all of baseball, continues to contribute in key spots. Max Muncy has referred to this as a dream season."LOS ANGELES — Max Muncy was a big part of what the Dodgers did offensively in the regular season. He led the team in home runs (35), walks (79) and OPS (.973), all while only having 481 plate appearances.Going back to Sunday in San Francisco, Muncy has hit a home run in three straight games. A two-run splash into McCovey Cove Sunday, a big two-run blast in Monday’s division-clinching win over Colorado, followed by a three-run shot in just his second career plate appearance in the playoffs.After a brief slump that looked like it could derail his dream season back at the end of July, he turned it back on and has carried it into the postseason.Starting with an 0-for-7 in a 16-inning loss to Philadelphia back on July 24, the 28-year-old went into a slide that saw him hit .171/.241/.447 over 26 games, lasting well into August.“I don’t remember much about that game,” said Muncy. “Honestly, it’s just baseball. There’s not one person in this league, in the minor leagues, in college, that hasn’t gone through a stretch like that. That’s just the nature of the game, and you just gotta figure out how to get through it.”“Each day you start off 0 for 0.”Even if Muncy wasn’t a guy with a track record of success at the big league level, the Dodgers and manager Dave Roberts weren’t worried about the rough patch.“Every hitter is going to go through a time when they’re not seeing the baseball well, and Max, it was probably about two weeks,” Roberts said. “But after that -- you know, before that http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , after that, he’s been very good in the strike zone. He’s had a tremendous season.”NLDS Game 2 lineupsPosBravesPosDodgersPosBravesPosDodgersTime: 6:37 p.m. PT | TV: FS1“But his DNA to be able to stay in the strike zone is pretty special, pretty unique, and so yeah, to see him in this moment, not surprised.”That ability was on full display Thursday when Muncy walked three times, becoming one of two players in baseball history (Eddie Murray) to hit a homer, walk three times and steal a base in the same postseason game.“I think it’s a combination,” Roberts responded when asked about how much of Muncy’s success is gift versus preparation. “But I think most of it probably is just his innate ability to recognize a strike versus ball, and the value of not making an out. And it’s not -- we talk about not making outs, not trying to walk.”“But just understanding the value of not making an out. I think that he understands that, and his ability to see the ball out of the hand is pretty special.”The Long BallThe Dodgers have hit a considerable amount of balls over the fence this season. Only the Yankees (267) hit more than the 235 the Dodgers did. Only seven teams have ever hit that many in the National League.After hitting three more last night, Muncy and Joc Pederson were asked about the notion that you can’t rely too heavily on home runs in the playoffs.“I never heard of that notion,” said Pederson. “(In) the postseason you’re facing some of the best pitchers, and good pitchers usually don’t give up home runs. So you gotta grind out at-bats and I think we do a great job of that and hit with runners on base, get the guy over, situational hitting all plays a part of it. But I mean, sometimes a home run does the job. So I don’t know what to tell you.”Muncy believed the homers were part of the team’s overall sound philosophy of hitting.“To me, I don’t really feel like there’s anyone on this team that’s going up there trying to hit a home run,” Muncy replied. “It’s just a result of us having a good approach and good at-bats. I feel like a lot of the home runs we’ve had have come off of long at-bats, working the counts and wearing the pitcher down.”“Again http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , I don’t feel like we’re trying to hit a home run. It’s just the result of a good approach.”Homers are fun, postseason or not. The Dodgers will have the same eight position players in the lineup as they did Thursday. They’ll be looking for more good at-bats against Atlanta starter Anibal Sanchez. ... along with some information about price points."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Chicago Cubs recapsChicago Cubs minor leaguesChicago Cubs essaysChicago Cubs game threadsWrigley Field renovationsFull archiveLibrary Bleed Cubbie Blue Community GuidelinesCurrent time in ChicagoBCB Specials & Site InfoWinter 2019 music threadsCubs StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Cubs newsYahoo Cubs team pageYahoo Cubs reportYahoo Cubs depth chartYahoo Cubs transactionsYahoo Cubs photosOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旵hicago Cubs newsChicago Cubs spring trainingA look at Cubs spring training season ticketsNew,13comments... along with some information about price points.CSTShareTweetShareShareA look at Cubs spring training season ticketsWillson Contreras on a Cubs spring season ticketSCOTTSDALE, Arizona — The Cubs have gone all-mobile for season tickets at Wrigley Field this year. If you want them printed, you can have that done (for a price!), but you simply get the same ticket someone would get at the box office, not on special season ticket stock.This isn’t the case for spring training tickets, fortunately, for those of us who like attractive season tickets on heavier, glossy stock. The team is still issuing nicely-printed tickets for Sloan Park season ticket holders.Here’s the full ticket from which I took the image at the top of this post:The 18 tickets feature, in order: Javier Baez, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Jon Lester, Jason Heyward, Kyle Schwarber, Jose Quintana, Ian Happ, Yu Darvish, Anthony Rizzo, Kyle Hendricks Willie McCovey Jersey , Albert Almora Jr., Cole Hamels, Ben Zobrist, Pedro Strop, and then different photos of Baez, Bryant and Contreras for the last three. The ticket photos are similar to these images which are on the outside walls at Sloan Park:Al YellonAl YellonAs you can see above, the season-ticket price for my lawn ticket for the final spring game, March 26 vs. the Red Sox, is $25. The other game vs. Boston, March 25, is also priced at $25. Currently, if you want a lawn ticket for either of those games from the box office or online, it’s $47 (plus fees).Lawn prices for the other 16 Sloan Park games this spring are as follows.$10: 2/25 vs. Padres, 2/28 vs. Athletics$14: 2/23 vs. Brewers, 2/26 vs. Diamondbacks, 3/3 vs. White Sox, 3/6 vs. Royals, 3/12 vs. Reds$20: 3/2 vs. Brewers, 3/7 vs. Rockies, 3/14 vs. Rangers, 3/17 vs. Rockies Mel Ott Jersey , 3/19 vs. Mariners, 3/20 vs. Dodgers$25: 3/9 vs. Angels, 3/21 vs. Giants, 3/22 vs. RangersI find it a bit odd that a Saturday (3/2) game vs. the Brewers is priced higher than a Sunday (3/3) game vs. the White Sox (and the single-game pricing at the link below shows the Sox game likely has higher demand), and that a game against the Angels is in the highest price tier even though it’s on a weekend. There’s certainly no guarantee that Mike Trout or Shohei Ohtani will play in that game. The $25 price for Friday, March 22 against the Rangers is obviously anticipating that date as a lead-in to spring break week. Lastly, two games against the Rockies priced at $20 are apparently trying to push that as a “rivalry” given last year’s wild-card game. Usually, the Rox wouldn’t be that much of a draw.Tickets at various price levels are still available for all spring games, though some have only lawn tickets remaining. The very early start to this schedule could keep crowds down in the first week of games, especially given this unusually cold weather outlook for the western United States:As of now, it looks like the weather for the first game a week from today will be partly cloudy, but with temperatures only in the mid-50s. Which would be perfectly fine for Opening Day at Wrigley, but is about 15 degrees below average for Mesa this time of year.Still, it’ll be baseball, actual games, and beginning in just seven days.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen