Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Peter Budaj Jersey Womens

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.04.2019 03:33
von hongwei28 • 66 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Phillip Danault was 10 years old when Marc-Andre Fleury made his NHL debut.After getting his first career three-goal game against the 15-year veteran goaltender Anton Khudobin Jersey Womens , it’s understandable why the 25-year-old center for the Montreal Canadiens became uneasy referring to Fleury by his nickname: “Flower.”Danault completed a hat trick late in the third period, Paul Byron scored in overtime and the Canadiens beat the Vegas Golden Knights 4-3 on Saturday.“I call him Flower, I mean, I just hear that’s his name; but Marc-Andre, I think he’s a great goalie, but it was just my time tonight,” said Danault, draped in a fur-lined trench coat after the game. “Obviously he made some big saves, too. It’s a great win for the team overall, too.”Danault entered the game with two goals this season. His third of the game came with 1:25 left in the third period Wade Megan Jersey Womens , setting up Byron’s backhand goal 1:59 into OT.“We’ve talked to him about getting a little bit more involved around the net and creating some scoring chances for himself and he did that tonight. It’s gonna be good for his confidence,” Montreal coach Claude Julien said about Danault. “He was mad because the second goal, even the first one against us, he felt he could have done a better job, and what you like about a player like that is his reaction. He didn’t lose focus, he kept plugging away to get us back in the game. I thought it was a real character game for him as far as being able to chase those challenges that he had tonight.”Carey Price made 23 saves, and the Canadiens swept the season series against Vegas.Well aware of the “Vegas Flu” teams suffered from when visiting the entertainment capital of the world last season, Julien said he gave his team a day off to enjoy Las Vegas’ bright lights after playing in Arizona on Thursday, in order to prepare for the fast-skating Golden Knights.“We needed to be well-rested for today,” Julien said. “I have to show confidence in my players and let them know I know they can handle themselves as well. Hopefully they enjoyed the day in Vegas yesterday. It was a (game) that was important and when you looked at the way we played today Tobias Rieder Jersey Womens , you know they did the right thing yesterday and were ready to play this afternoon.”Montreal, which will play three straight on the road after winter break, is riding a 6-3-2 win streak away from home.“It was probably the best team I’ve seen this year come into our building,” Golden Knights coach Gerard Gallant said. “They played great, they were quick and fast. I didn’t mind our team’s game tonight, but they were a step ahead of us all over the ice.”Vegas ended its six-game home winning streak and dropped to 11-4-1 inside T-Mobile Arena.Brandon Pirri scored twice and Jonathan Marchessault also scored for Vegas. William Karlsson, who leads Vegas with 29 points, had two assists. Fleury, one win shy of his 50th as a Golden Knight, made 43 saves.Pirri has three goals in two games since being recalled from the American Hockey League’s Chicago Wolves on Dec. 19. The 27-year-old leads Chicago with 29 goals in the AHL and has six goals in four games with the Golden Knights dating to last season.NOTES: Vegas F Ryan Carpenter is one game shy of 100 in his career. … Former Canadiens captain Max Pacioretty didn’t get to play against his former team Mike Hoffman Jersey Womens , as he’s currently on injured reserve. … Tomas Tatar, who played 20 games with Vegas last season, returned to T-Mobile Arena for the first time as a Canadien. Tatar had two assists.UP NEXTCanadiens: Visit Florida on Dec. 28.Golden Knights: Host Los Angeles on Sunday. UNIONDALE, N.Y. — The Detroit Red Wings will be playing on short rest Saturday night. The New York Islanders might be playing with long memories.The two teams will square off for the second straight Saturday when the Islanders host the Red Wings at Nassau Coliseum. It will be the New York’s third game at the Coliseum since it began splitting home contests between Barclays Center in Brooklyn and the Coliseum, where the franchise played from 1972 through the 2014-15 season.Both teams are coming off losses. The Red Wings will be playing the second game of a back-to-back set after falling Friday night to the visiting Ottawa Senators, 4-2. The Islanders last played Wednesday, when they lost to the Vegas Golden Knights 3-2 at Barclays Center.Article continues below ...However, there’s a pretty good chance the Islanders will be thinking more about their previous game against the Red Wings than the loss to the Golden Knights.The Islanders (14-12-4) overcame a two-goal, first-period deficit to beat the Red Wings 3-2 at Little Caesars Arena on Dec. 8. The comeback was fueled after Detroit defenseman Niklas Kronwall delivered a blindside hit to New York captain Anders Lee, who needed eight stitches over his left eyebrow and lip to close his wounds.Normally mild-mannered Islanders center Josh Bailey responded by crashing into Kronwall and fighting with center Dylan Larkin. Later in the game Peter Budaj Jersey Womens , 34-year-old New York defenseman Johnny Boychuk tussled with Detroit defenseman Jonathan Ericsson.Islanders head coach Barry Trotz told reporters he would leave any further actions up to his players, though he noted, “Players have long memories.” Lee seemed to back up that notion.“We’re going to bring it like we always do, and if there needs to be a response or anything like that we’re ready to do it, as (they would) be,” Lee told reporters. “I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s going to carry over, but it was just a week ago, too, I guess.”Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said following Friday night’s game he wasn’t concerned with the possibility that the Islanders might be seeking further retribution. “We’ve got to go win the hockey game. we can’t worry about anything else,” Blashill said. “If they want to worry about extracurricular stuff Andrew Hammond Jersey Womens , then let them worry about it. We’ve got to win a hockey game. We had an opportunity here to win at home and we didn’t win it, so we’ve got to go find a way to win (Saturday).”The Red Wings and Islanders have at least one thing in common: They’re both on the outside looking in on the Eastern Conference playoff picture and in need of a victory Saturday night. Detroit has lost five of seven (2-4-1) while New York has dropped six of eight (2-4-2).Red Wings number one goalie Jimmy Howard started and took the loss Friday, when he made 28 saves, so backup Jonathan Bernier will likely be in net Saturday. Bernier last played Tuesday, when he took the loss and was chased after allowing five goals on just 15 shots over two periods as Detroit fell to the Washington Capitals 6-2.The Islanders haven’t announced a starter yet, but Thomas Greiss would seem to be in line to start after Robin Lehner played the last two games. Greiss hasn’t played since he earned the win against Detroit by recording 23 saves. Bernier is 4-5-3 in 12 career appearances against the Islanders. Greiss is 4-2-1 in nine games against the Red Wings.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen