Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Joh

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.04.2019 04:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Key defenceman Marc Staal returned to the New York Rangers lineup Monday night for the first time since he was struck near his right eye by a deflected puck on March 5. Staal logged 17 minutes, 17 seconds of ice time in 21 shifts of the Rangers 4-3 victory over the Washington Capitals in Game 3 of the best-of-seven, first-round series. New York still trails 2-1 in the matchup, but can get even with a win in Game 4 on Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. "I thought I would be more nervous than I was," said Staal, who wore a visor. "I felt pretty good going into the game, and I think the confidence is going to grow the more Im out there and the more Im in game situations. "Ill feel a lot better next game." Rangers coach John Tortorella certainly wasnt going to wait any longer to get Staal right back into the heart of the action. Once Staal was given the go-ahead to play, Tortorella took advantage of the much-needed lineup addition. "Even before you step on the ice, it really helps the room," Tortorella said. "Hes so well-respected. Hes so well-liked. There are times when you can tell its going to take a little bit to totally get back, but he made some really big plays at key times, too. "Just the speed of the game is what hes going to have to get used to." Staals return came at a critical time for the Rangers, who were in desperate need of a win after losing the first two games of the series in Washington and mustered only one goal in the process. "Its huge," forward Derek Stepan said of Staals return. "He makes the D-core calm. Hes got a presence about him that he can just control a game. He did a great job. Early on, I think he had a little bit of the jitters, but he found a way to just get back to himself." The Madison Square Garden crowd cheered wildly when Staal was shown on the centre-ice video board as part of the starting lineup before the national anthem. "Once we knew he could play, he was going in the top four (defencemen)," Tortorella said. Steve Eminger was scratched from the lineup to make room for Staal, who was on the ice for Jay Beagles tying goal for Washington in the third period. Rangers forward Ryane Clowe (suspected concussion) remained out, and New York also lost Darroll Powe in the first period when the forward was elbowed in the head by Washingtons Joel Ward. Powe remained down on the ice briefly after the hit as play went on. He then gingerly made his way to the bench and didnt play the final 11:18 of the period. The Rangers said in between periods that Powes return was questionable, but he didnt get back onto the ice. Powe played only two shifts, totalling 2:33 of ice time. Wholesale Air Jordan 10 China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Air Jordan 10 China .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. http://www.cheapairjordan10.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Air Jordan 10 For Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Air Jordan 10 .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey doesnt think much about his new promotion to the top of the depth chart as a starter alongside Antonio Brown.Heyward-Bey has selflessly played a multi-faceted role since he signed with the Steelers in 2014 as a free agent, and that suits him just fine. Hes more concerned with quietly going about his job in an effort to help the team win.It doesnt matter if hes the starting receiver for Sundays game at Baltimore, a standout on special teams or helping in the run game as a blocker.Its not just words coming out of his mouth, Pittsburgh offensive coordinator Todd Haley said. He means it. Hes willing to do anything and everything to give you the best chance to win.Heyward-Bey said he has always carried that kind of unselfish mentality. It just took a while for others to notice. Heyward-Bey, an eighth-year veteran, was drafted No. 7 overall by the Oakland Raiders in 2009 and spent a year in Indianapolis, but he found a home in Pittsburgh.Youre talking about a high, top-10 draft pick at the receiver position, which I coached for a lot of years, so I know the diva that can show up there, Haley said. Hes one of my favorite players Ive ever been around in my 20 years of coaching. Hes a team-first guy, and those are the special guys that help you become a special team.Heyward-Bey is simply looking to produce for the team.Im just doing what Ive been doing the three years Ive been here, just doing what the coaches ask me to do, Heyward-Bey said. I just want to go out there and make plays when the opportunities come to me on offense, special teams, whatever it may be.Heyward-Bey has scored touchdowns in consecutive weeks against Miami and New England.dddddddddddd He flashed his 4.3-second 40-yard dash speed on a 60-yard end-around against Miami, and pulled in a laser-like dart in the corner of the end zone from Landry Jones against the Patriots.Its great having a guy out there who you can trust, Jones said. You know hes going to be in the right spot, you know hes going to play hard and play physical, and hes got great speed to get down the field. Its kind of a comfort zone for me.Heyward-Bey can play all three receiver positions, but he takes particular pride in his effort, calling himself a grinder in reference to his blocking abilities and special teams play. Its what brought him to this point with the Steelers.I just want to do whatever, Heyward-Bey said. If thats 10 catches in a game, if thats no catches and a bunch of tackles, if its just setting the edge on a run . whatever we have to do to win, Im here to do it.Game notes Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was listed as a limited practice participant for the second straight day on Thursday. Haley said Roethlisberger remains day to day after undergoing surgery on his left knee two weeks ago, but he looked good in practice and. The decision to play Sunday against Baltimore will ultimately come down to coach Mike Tomlin and his quarterback. . RB DeAngelo Williams (knee) didnt practice Thursday after he was limited a day earlier.(Corrects 2013 to 2014)---AP NFL website: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen