Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.03.2019 04:10
von hongwei28 • 66 Beiträge

LB Kyzir White Running With First-Team Defense on Day 3 Following Day 2 of training camp Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , head coach Anthony Lynn was asked about the performances of several rookies. After some general insight on several players, Lynn’s voice went up an octave as he was asked about his impressions of LB Kyzir White.“It’s hard for me to talk about Kyzir because I get excited Youth Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys ,” raved Lynn. “His speed...his attitude...his explosivness...he just has great instincts as a football player.”At a time when many rookies are garnering praise in the early days of training camp, Lynn’s words were noticeably more enthusiastic. Chargers.com’s Ricky Henne was another member of the media who couldn’t help but notice White’s phenomenal first two days of camp:“Several rookies caught my eye today. Linebacker Kyzir White looks like he could be something special www.chargersfootballauthentics.com , and sure enough, he earned high praise from Head Coach Anthony Lynn later in the day.”According to Fernando Ramirez of NBC San Diego Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirt , White parlayed his early performance into some valuable reps with the first-team defense during today’s practice.Of all the rookies players, aside from S Derwin James Los Angeles Chargers Hats , White has the shortest track to a starting position on the defense. With the Chargers choosing to play in a nickel or dime defense for the majority of games over a traditional “base” lineup, White will likely slide in at weakside linebacker alongside Denzel Perryman at the second level.Joey Bosa Did Not Practice Today Los Angeles Chargers Womens Hoodie , Likely Won’t Play Saturday NBC San Diego’s Fernando Ramirez was once again at Chargers training camp today and reported that DE Joey Bosa was seen heading straight to the training tent at the start of practice. It was noted that Bosa did not seem hobbled by the left foot injury and any precautions taken today with him are likely the team attempting to play things safe.Bosa was likely to only play a single series in this Saturday's preseason opener but I would be very surprised to see him suit up at all. Second-year DE Isaac Rochell will start in his place.Rochell was a name that carried some buzz earlier this offseason due to the transformation he put his body through after committing to a plant-based diet. The coaching staff is supposedly very high on Rochell and it’ll be nice to see him get some extra reps in the meantime. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen