Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.jordanswholesale.us/]Cheap Jordans For Sale[/url] .Y. - Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said early We

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.03.2019 04:45
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Leicester City captain Wes Morgan said he fought back tears as he lifted the Premier League trophy. Justin Holiday Jersey . The defender lifted the trophy alongside manager Claudio Ranieri after Leicester completed an fittingly emphatic 3-1 victory over Everton at the King Power Stadium on Saturday evening. Speaking to Saturday Night Football, Morgan said the experience would stay with him for life. Im emotionally drained. Its an unbelievable feeling to finally get my hands on the trophy, he said.Walking up to the podium I got emotional, I had to hold back tears. I held them back and finally got my hands on it, lifted it and its the best feeling in the world.Everyone has been going on about how am I going to lift it? Is it heavy? Dont drop it. I was under a bit of pressure to be fair! Theres no better feeling than knowing youre champions of England. Its something you remember for the rest of your life. Morgan and Ranieri lifted the trophy amid ecstatic scenes at the King Power Stadium The title is the first Leicester have won in the top division of English football in their 132-year history and Morgan, who won promotion to the Premier League with the Foxes in 2014, urged the team to hit the ground running next season. Hopefully we can crack on from here. Its a big, big season next season but well see what happens. Right now I just want to enjoy the moment, the Jamaica international added. Wes Morgan and Claudio Ranieri lift the Premier League trophy Leicester were crowned champions on Monday after Chelsea came from two goals down to draw 2-2 against second placed Tottenham, ending Spurs title hopes. Morgan told Sky Sports the following week was the best of his life.He said: Its been unbelievable. The best, best, best time of my life. Its hard to describe, I cant put it into words. Its like a dream but now its reality. I just want to enjoy every minute of it.The Foxes escaped relegation last season under Nigel Pearson after stringing together an impressive run of results at the end of the campaign. They were 5,000/1 no-hopers with the bookmakers at the beginning of this season but Morgan said his team-mates believed they could surprise their doubters. Leicester received the trophy after a 3-1 win over Everton I think weve always believed, its been the people around us that werent really convinced that we could do it. But we knew our capabilities, we played all the other teams and knew on our day we were as good if not better than all the other teams, he said.Its just performing week in week out, concentrating, ignoring whats going on around us and just doing our job. Its just the togetherness of the boys, we are such a tight group of guys, we do everything together and theres no ego in our team. No ones above their station.The Champions League bandwagon rolls into Leicester next season and Morgan said he is relishing the chance to play against Europes elite. I dont know what it feels like but Im going to enjoy it, he said. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! Denzel Valentine Jersey . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. Cheap Chicago Bulls Jerseys . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. http://www.cheapbullsjerseys.com/ . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form.Buffalo Bills linebacker Kiko Alonso has been named the Pro Football Writers of Americas Defensive Rookie of the Year. The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. Dennis Rodman Jersey. ) Alonso started all 16 games this season for the Bills (6-10) and finished the year with 159 tackles, two sacks and led all rookies with four interceptions. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen