Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.jordanswholesale.us/]Cheap Jordans For Sale[/url] .Y. - Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said early We

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.03.2019 04:44
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Chicago manager Robin Ventura is no longer surprised when Jose Abreu hits a long home run or does something else spectacular. College Jerseys Cheap . Abreu hit his major league-leading 30th homer and drove in three runs, leading the White Sox past the Minnesota Twins 9-5 on Friday night. "I think were past the point of unexpected with him," Ventura said. "You just expect him to be in the middle of things when its happening." Abreu had two hits and scored twice. The Cuban rookie has 77 RBIs -- Detroits Miguel Cabrera began the day leading the majors with 80. Fellow slugger and teammate Adam Dunn is even more impressed with Abreu than his manager. "Baseballs been around a long time and theres been a lot of rookies come up but for him to do what hes done, I dont think anybody expected that," Dunn said. "Am I surprised by it? Not really." The White Sox said in research by the Elias Sports Bureau that Abreus 89 games are the third fastest in major league history to reach 30 home runs. He also joined Jose Canseco and Tony Oliva as the only Cuban-born rookies to hit 30 homers. Alexei Ramirez and Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox. Dayan Viciedo tied a career high with four of Chicagos 17 hits. John Danks (9-6), the subject of recent trade rumours, gave up four runs over seven innings. Oswaldo Arcia and Josh Willingham homered for Minnesota, which has lost 10 of its last 13 home games. Abreu drove a hanging curveball from Kevin Correia (5-13) into the bullpen in left-centre field to give Chicago a 3-0 lead in the first inning. "The ball was flying everywhere. Bloops, blasts, the whole package," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. The White Sox have won six of their last nine. Danks set down 12 batters in a row before Chris Colabello lined two-run single in the sixth. Heading into the start, Danks was 0-6 with a 6.18 ERA in his last eight games against Minnesota. An early three-run blast from Abreu sure helps in forgetting about some of those trade rumours. "I dont get caught up in any of that, I really dont," Danks said. "Ive heard some things about the rumours and stuff out there. I have no control over that. Im going to be in Chicago hopefully my whole career, but if something happens well cross that bridge when we get there." After Kurt Suzuki had a sacrifice fly in the Twins second, Ramirez opened the third with a home run off the facing of the upper deck in left. Flowers sent a drive off the upper deck to start the seventh, one of his three hits. Correia, also mentioned in trade speculation, lasted just four innings for the second consecutive start. Watching those balls fly over the fence and the bloopers find open space wasnt any fun for him. "Thats two bad starts in a row. I need to get on another good run here," Correia said. NOTES: Twins star Joe Mauer began hitting soft toss in the batting cage as he works his way back from an oblique strain. ... Viciedo has three four-hit games in his career. ... The Twins recalled LHP Logan Darnell to make his first big league start on Saturday in place of the injured Kyle Gibson (back). Gibson hopes to start Tuesdays game in Kansas City. Darnell will face All-Star Chris Sale (9-1, 2.03). ... To make room for Darnell, Minnesota optioned SS Jorge Polanco to Double-A New Britain. NCAA Jerseys China .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. Authentic NCAA Jerseys Wholesale . A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. http://www.jerseyscheapncaa.com/ . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.Lubbock, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Devaugntah Williams had 22 points and seven rebounds to lead Texas Tech in a 78-73 win over No. 9 Iowa State on Saturday. Toddrick Gotcher scored 17 points, while Robert Turner gave 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Red Raaiders (11-9, 1-6 Big 12), who snapped a six-game losing streak. Discount College Jerseys. Monte Morris scored 20 points, Matt Thomas added 12 and Georges Niang gave 10 for the Cyclones (14-4, 4-2), who had won their previous two coming into the game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen