Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

and a pitcher in the Atlanta system have been suspended for drug violations.The commissioners office announced the penalties W

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.03.2019 09:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Three minor league pitchers in the Cincinnati organization and a pitcher in the Atlanta system have been suspended for drug violations.The commissioners office announced the penalties Wednesday.Right-handers Israel Cuevas, Felix Jimenez and Enyer Morales were banned 72 games after testing positive for Stanozolol, a performance-enhancing substance. Cuevas and Morales are on the roster of the rookie-level Dominican Summer League Reds. Jimenez is on the roster of the rookie-level DSL Reds2.Lefty Erick Abreu also was penalized 72 games for a positive test of Stanozolol. He is on the roster of the rookie-level Dominican Summer League Braves.There have been 77 suspensions this year under the minor league drug program and 13 under the major league program. Alize Johnson Jersey . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap Pacers Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.cheappacersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-aaron-holiday-jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Cheap Indiana Pacers Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Cheap Pacers Jerseys Authentic . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. All Blacks prop Owen Franks should count himself extremely luck after he was cleared of an alleged eye-gouge on Wallabies lock Kane Douglas in Bledisloe II.Thats the opinion of former Wallabies winger Cameron Shepherd, who told ESPNs Scrum5 podcast he thought the incident had been swept up like it didnt happen.Referencing a similar incident that saw Argentina forward Mariano Galarza suspended for nine weeks?at last years Rugby World Cup, Shepherd said Franks didnt even have the excuse he couldnt see what he was doing.As far as the Franks eye-gouge, you cant be putting your hands up around someones eyes, Shepherd said.And not only that, hes looking at him; so its not like his head is down in a maul or a ruck and he cant see what hes doing. And then after his hand is removed from the eyes he comes underneath and it almost looks as if he goes for a choke. Now I would never say thats 100 percent what hes doing, but thats what it looks like and thats the way its interpreted.Now look apologies but I cant remember the two people in question with this case but when New Zealand played Argentina at the Rugby World Cup 12 months ago, one of the Argentinian forwards lashed out with his hands towards the face of one of the New Zealand players and he got nine weeks for doing that.Now Ive watched both those bits of footage side by side at Fox Sports during the week, and llook Franks should have been in a lot more trouble than this getting swept up like it didnt happen.ddddddddddddShepherd also spoke of the Wallabies defensive woes, telling Scrum5 hed heard rumours Michael Cheika had been putting his squad through a heavy workload the day before each Test match.Ive thought on top of everything from the last few weeks, the boys look tired. I think theyre being over-trained at the moment. I think Cheika is so nervous about being under-prepared that hes doing too much.A few sources close to the camp have told me that training sessions, even the day before the game, are going for two hours. Now if youre still prepping for two hours the day before a Test match, youre not in the right mindset anyway; you know that should be where you just put a little bit of the polish on what youve done during the week.So to me, yeah its mindset. And I think sometimes our structures in defence arent very good. But I think that our change in (defensive) attitude has only come about because the guys are so tired, theyre rundown and mentally theyre already battling that whole issue of pressure of beating the All Blacks. So all those things combined I think are having an effect.Listen to the full ESPN Scrum5 podcast here. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen