Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

and compassion and all that stuff, I do NOT have the story for you.Seriously, if you value ethics and fairness and the like, mov

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.03.2019 12:06
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

If youre looking for a feel-good story of sportsmanship and compassion and all that stuff, I do NOT have the story for you.Seriously, if you value ethics and fairness and the like, move on. Dont read any further.For those still with me, let me tell you about the US Youth Soccer National Championships. The U18 girls division had its final day of group play on Thursday in Frisco, California, and, per Top Drawer Soccer, the top two teams in two groups would advance to a knockout stage. So there was plenty on the line.Carlsbad Elite (California) and Ambassadors FC (Ohio) were hoping to advance, and each needed at least a draw to secure its spot. Playing each other, the teams apparently plotted to ensure the game would end in a tie and both teams would move on. The final score: 0-0.Not only unethical, it also resulted in a game that made a mockery of the sport as the players unenthusiastically passed the ball back and forth with no effort to score.If youre glutton for punishment or really have time to kill today, you can watch a few minutes of the game below. But beware, its brutal to watch and you might find more entertainment watching paint dry.What a great lesson to teach kids. EYE ROLL.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Best Cheap Shoes China . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Wholesale China Shoes Free Shipping .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.chinashoeswholesale.com/ . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. China Shoes Wholesale Market . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Best China Shoes Website . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. CINCINNATI -- The Bengals released safety Taylor Mays on Saturday, five days before the team reports for the start of training camp.Mays played for the Bengals from 2011-2014. He spent last season in Oakland, and re-signed with Cincinnati in the offseason. He was trying to win a job on special teams and filling in on defense.Mays has started 115 games in his career, including five last season for the Raiders.dddddddddddd He has no career interceptions and one sack.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen