Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

10 Things I Think I Thought: Steelers Victory Formation

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.03.2019 02:47
von liny195 • 69 Beiträge

Edition Same article title Black Jon Bostic Jersey , different result. I’ve had ten thoughts on a tie, ten on a loss, and am happy to finally be able to share the ten things I think I thought during a Steelers’ victory on Monday night.It’s complicated. There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who do not. That said, we all tend to think in binary patterns- good and bad, strong and weak, plus and minus. Coming into this game we had one good team that was supposed to be bad, the Buccaneers, and one bad team that was supposed to be good, the Steelers. But the bad team beat the good team. Before the season started no one was worried about Chris Boswell, everyone worried about Bud Dupree. But so far Dupree is giving Boswell a run for his money on points scored. More on Dupree. I, and others, have not been shy about pointing out his weaknesses the first two weeks. A silver-platter delivered pick-six doesn’t undo those weaknesses Youth Cameron Heyward Jersey , but it was part of a good game on Bud’s part. I’m hoping for more. Dilly dilly.My hot Italian sausage sandwiches are far superior to anything on the menu at Ruffalo Child Sings. Just ask my hot Irish-Cherokee wife.Whether with Jameis Winston or Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm, the Bucs will make shipwreck of their season. Write it down, and they will finish once again dead last in their division.Anybody else have an onslaught of deja-vu watching Terrell Edmunds return his pick? He looked just as slippery as he did when he picked one off in the preseason. I don’t know how it can be done, but boy would I love to see more of him with the ball in space. Keep your eye on this one.Did I mention it’s complicated? I’m still unclear how after ramming the ball down the throat of the Browns for three quarters the Steelers suddenly became an immovable wall in the fourth, and then the opposite happened Monday night. Connor went nowhere in the early stages of the game, but when everyone, and everyone’s brother, knew we would run it, holes open up, Connor runs through them and Pittsburgh ends up in victory formation.Turnovers are the stolen bases of football — potential game changers, whatever else might be going on. They changed this game. As Bob Labriola opined, for every worrisome stat for our defense, there is this corresponding stat in their favor — four turnovers.For those of you who are newbies, here’s the secret for making it happen. You hold your Terrible Towel with the letters facing the TV http://www.authenticspittsburghsteelers.com/cheap-vince-williams-jersey , like you want the players to read it. You shake the towel a little bit and say, “Splash play. SPLASH PLAY.” It’s like playing Renegade, except you can do it at home.As a Steeler fan I’m looking forward to the day when we are done talking about Le’Veon Bell. As a fellow Hodgkins survivor, I’m looking forward to the day when James Conner is simply James Connor, star tailback of the Super Bowl champion Steelers.Winning may fix some things, but it doesn’t fix everything. The Steelers were good enough to win Monday night against a decent team. Which is well short of where this team needs to be to compete for a championship. I came away from this game not at all convinced they will get there, but at least believing it’s possible. Don’t stop believing. Hold on to that feeling. 2,723With Antonio Brown’s 1,297 receiving yards in 2018 combined with JuJu Smith-Schuster’s 1,426 yards, the duo set a Steelers franchise record with a total of 2,723 yards. The previous record was held by Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress in the 2002 season with a total of 2,654 combined yards. The Brown-JuJu combination finished second in the league in yards behind Kansas City’s Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill with 2,815 yards. 52.6% and 46.8%Of 16 players who caught passes for the Steelers in 2018 Black Javon Hargrave Jersey , 52.6% of the receiving yards were by Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster. Nearly half of the Steelers receptions (46.8%) were by Brown and Smith-Schuster with 215 of the 459 catches going to the two Pro Bowl receivers. 15While JuJu Smith-Schuster led the Steelers in both receptions (111) and yards (1,426), Antonio Brown had more than twice as many touchdowns with 15. JuJu was second on the team with seven, with the next most belonging to Vance McDonald with four.251The Steelers were second in the NFL in the number of receptions for first downs in 2018 with 251. Only Tampa Bay had more with 265 receptions. Since the Steelers led the league with 459 completions, they finished with 54.7% of the receptions going for a first down which was just below the league average of 55.4%.4The Steelers had four receiving touchdowns of 75 yards or more in 2018 which led the NFL. The four touchdowns belonged to Vance McDonald (75 yards in Tampa), Antonio Brown (78 yards in Jacksonville), and two for JuJu Smith-Schuster (75 yards against Carolina and 97 yards in Denver). The next closest team was San Francisco with three touchdowns. 23.1%Of all the receivers in the NFL who had at least 10 targets in 2018, Justin Hunter had the lowest catch percentage in the league with 23.1%. Of the 13 passes where he was targeted, Hunter had three receptions for 21 yards. Not only did he have lowest catch percentage of qualified receivers, it was more than 10% lower than any other receiver in the league. www.nflshopoutlet.com/jacksonville-jaguars

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen