Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e Gemma Gibbons to win bronze in the womens -78kg category at the European Championships in Kazan. Powell

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.03.2019 03:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Natalie Powell won an all-British showdown with team-mate Gemma Gibbons to win bronze in the womens -78kg category at the European Championships in Kazan. Powell scored victory via ippon to secure Britains second medal of the championships after Colin Oates -66kg silver on Thursday - and strengthen her bid to qualify for the Rio Olympics. Powell had secured impressive wins over Ivana Maranic and Anamari Velensek before coming up just short in her semi-final against world No 4 Guusje Steenhuis.Powell said: I came into these European Championships fitter and stronger than I have ever been. My aim was to win the Europeans, but I am happy with bronze. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Timothe Luwawu Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Ersan Ilyasova Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.cheap76ersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-markelle-fultz-jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Furkan Korkmaz Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Robert Covington Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Esteban Gutierrez says it is irrelevant to dwell on where he will be in 2017 until he registers his first points of the current campaign.Gutierrez trails Haas teammate Romain Grosjean by 28 points in the drivers standings after a frustrating half to the season, which has seen him finish 11th on four occasions. Haas boss Guenther Steiner has said the team will not delay on a 2017 driver decision, with an announcement expected to be made around the Italian Grand Prix in early September, meaning Gutierrez has two races after the summer break to register a score.?However the Mexican driver is refusing to focus on that imminent decision, saying it would distract him from the goal of finishing in the top ten after the summer break.?To be honest, its irrelevant for me to think about next year because what I want to achieve is points and good results with what I have at the moment. I think a lot of things have played around in the wrong way for me so I am not frustrated or worried thinking about [2017]. I am working hard to get the points [this year] - thats my goal and the rest at the moment is irrelevant.Though refusing to solely blame reliability for his lack of points, Gutierrez feels he has had the worse share of bad luck in the Haas garage this season.We all know that the most difficult part in racing is to be quick, [but] I think that my pace as a driver has improved pretty well, probably better than expected after one year off.dddddddddddd The pace of the car is there as well but what has taken away from the points, or lets say for me more than the other car, is mechanical failures, strategy failures, things that are basic.Im not saying that it is only on one side because it has happened on both sides, and the other car has not scored in every race, and probably only in races where there was the chance, but, as a team we need to focus on minimising and solving those basic things and doing a normal weekend without problems, without failures.A normal weekend for me would be one with points. This is not going to be normal until then. Every time I dont score the points, I have to say okay there is something wrong, what can we do to be there in the points but, sometimes, we are P11 and P13 doing a normal job and not trying to do something extraordinary.We have the pace to be there, thats the simple thing and I focus on that. I would be frustrated and worried if I knew I didnt have the pace and the capacity to do it, but fortunately I have and the pace of the car is good. The team has done a great job, and it has shown the points that it has scored so far. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen