Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

calm after a whirlwind month following her confirmation as world champion.Long renowned as a surfer who struggl

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.03.2019 03:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

World surfing champion Tyler Wright has completed one the most dominant campaigns in history with victory in the season-ending Maui Pro in Hawaii.The win was the Australians fifth of 2016 - matching the record of former world champion and fellow Australian Stephanie Gilmore.Wright, who only missed the final in three of the 10 stops of this years tour, ends the season with $US400,500 ($A536,300) in season prizemoney and a whopping 11,800 points ahead of her nearest rival, American Courtney Conlogue, on the tour standings.The 22-year-old wrapped up her maiden world title in France in October, but showed little signs of easing into the end of year break in Hawaii.Wright came from behind to pip hometown favourite and three-time world champion Carissa Moore in Saturdays final (Sunday AEST), claiming the win by a 1.33 points.Its the first time in eight tour finals between the pair that Wright has beaten Moore - marking another significant milestone in a breakout year.Wright says finding motivation after wrapping up the title was never an issue.Its a game you know, and Im very much enjoying it, Wright told AAP.I always kind of just do the work that I need to do. I really like the idea of working hard and preparing the right way for every individual event ... surfing, training and the rest is just having fun - its not that hard to work hard at what I do.Wright said she entered the Maui event feeling calm after a whirlwind month following her confirmation as world champion.Long renowned as a surfer who struggled to mix consistency with her talent, Wright has already acknowledged the impact a serious brain injury to her brother Owen in December last year had on her mindset.And her dominance this year hasnt been a surprise for the NSW south coast-based surfer.I always knew I could do this kind of surfing and competing, its just I wasnt quite ready to do it yet, she said.Until I was ready and actually committed to being prepared and putting in the hard work - Ive always known I could do it - but until I made that decision a lot of people didnt think I was consistent.I learnt a lot through those learning years ... its shaped the way I approach things now.WAVE OF SUCCESS - Tyler Wrights incredible 2016* Won five titles (Gold Coast, Margaret River, Rio, Trestles, Maui)* Claimed $A536,300 in prizemoney for the season* Failed to reach the final in just three events* Worst finish of the year was 13th at Fiji Womens Pro* Claimed 72,500 ranking points - the highest single season tally in WSL tour history Clearance Shoes Nike . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Authentic Nike Shoes From China . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.nikeshoescheapchina.com/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Nike Shoes Outlet China .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Nike Shoes Cheap Wholesale . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. The Ivy League has proposed tightening NCAA rules to prevent coaches from recruiting high school athletes before their junior years.The NCAA already has rules against coaches making early contact with prospective athletes pre-junior year, but holes in the regulations have accelerated the recruiting process and led to nonbinding scholarship offers, contact during camps and unofficial campus visits.Under the Ivys proposal, coaches would not be allowed to make verbal offers of financial aid or provide suppport in the admission process before the prospective athletes junior year.dddddddddddd Coaches would be prohibited from initiating or receiving telephone calls, planning unofficial visits and having recruiting conversations at camps and clinics before the start of a high school athletes junior year.The proposal will be considered for legislation by NCAA membership in January. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen