Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

York, topped the record of 2:02.04 set by Amy Weissenbach of Harvard-Westlake high in 2011. She also is the first

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.03.2019 06:52
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Hertfordshire Mavericks face two huge games as the regular Vitality Superleague season comes to a close this weekend. Manchester Thunders dominant victory over Yorkshire Jets on Monday means the Mavs have to win both of their final two matches if they are to have any chance of finishing in top spot.However before attention switches to the replay of their abandoned match with Thunder on Monday night, Saturdays game against Surrey Storm is perhaps more important, as a win will seal a home semi-final, while a win for Storm will give them hope of home advantage in the last four. Player of the Season Cast your vote as the season draws to a close Manchester, who will have the added advantage of a weeks rest for Mondays game will seal top spot if Mavericks fail to win at Surrey Sports Park. But a win for Hertfordshire will ensure there is plenty to play for at the Thunderdome before the semi-finals on April 30.Team Bath face Loughborough Lightning on Saturday in their final game of the season. Saturdays other game is between Team Northumbria and Celtic Dragons in Newcastle, the hosts chasing a fourth win of the season while Dragons are out to claim a third win of the campaign that would draw them level on points with Northumbria.Fittingly the curtain will come down on a thrilling season when Thunder and Mavericks clash on Monday evening but it will be Saturdays game against Storm that determines the Mavericks post-season fate. Anna Woolhouse, Tamsin Greenway and Natalie Seaton discuss the Superleague semi-finals Also See: Vitality Superleague fixtures Table Live on Sky Sportswomen Cheap Eagles Jerseys . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Authentic Dallas Goedert Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-matt-pryor-jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Authentic Avonte Maddox Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Authentic Josh Sweat Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in.EUGENE, Ore. -- Derek Drouin set a Canadian record in mens high jump Saturday at the Prefontaine Classic. The Olympian from Corunna, Ont., jumped 2.36 metres to win bronze behind Essa Barshim of Qatar, who set a world-leading height at 2.40 metres. American Erik Kynard (2.36) was second. The previous Canadian mark was set by Mark Boswell of Brampton, Ont., who jumped 2.35 metres three times in his career, most recently in 2002. Drouin won bronze at the 2012 London Games. Meanwhile, Eugene Sheila Reid of Newmarket, Ont., set a personal best in the womens 1,500-metres with a time of four minutes 02.96 seconds, almost a full five seconds faster than her personal best going into the race. Reid finished sixth in the race. Cam Levins of Black Creek, B.C., finished 13th in the mens 5,000-metres in a personal best time of 13:15.19, just over two seconds off the Canadian record of 13:13.96 set in 1998 by Jeff Schiebler. Justin Gatlin won the 100 metres at the Diamond League meet in a wind-aided time of 9.88 seconds, besting fellow Americans Michael Rodgers and Ryan Bailey. The 31-year old, who won the bronze medal at the London Games, joked afterward: "I just age like wine." Then 17-year-old Mary Cain broke the high school record in the 800 in 1:59.51, placing fifth in an elite field that included Olympic bronze medallist Yekaterina Poistogova and Janeth Jepkosgei, third in last years world championships. Cain, from Bronxville High School in New York, topped the record of 2:02.04 set by Amy Weissenbach of Harvard-Westlake high in 2011. She also is the first American junior athlete to run the 800 under 2 minutes, breaking Kim Gallaghers mark junior of 2:00.07 in 1982. "Down that backstretch I think I was the most determined person out there," said Cain, who battled fellow American Alysia Montano to the finish. "I said to myself, Im going to break that two-minute barrier." Francine Niyonsaba of Burundi won the 800 in 1:56.72, a meet record and a world best this season. But the sellout crowd of 12,816 erupted into cheers when Cains record was announced. One fan shouted to the high school junior: "Come to Oregon!" "Im not really used to this. Im still a star-struck little kid out there, so its really cool," Cain said. Gatlin won the Olympic gold medal at the Athens Games but his promising career was derailed in 2006 by a positive drug test that led to a four-year ban. He has since worked hard to repair his past and was the defending champion at the Prefontaine, winning last year in 9.dddddddddddd9 in a tuneup for the U.S. Olympic trials. "I felt like I had a pretty good start, and I brought it home pretty good," Gatlin said. "Last year, my 20 metres before the finished line wasnt as strong as I wanted it to be. Thats what weve been working on." Gatlin took longer than any other athlete on his victory lap, stopping frequently to sign autographs and pose for pictures. In the womens 400, Olympic gold medallist Sanya-Richards Ross finished last in her first race since having surgery on her right big toe last September. The event featured all three medallists from the London Games, Richards-Ross, Christine Ohuruogu and DeeDee Trotter. "It was rough today," Richards-Ross said. "I realized I wasnt going to really push it as well as I wanted to." Armantle Montsho of Botswana won the 400 in 50.01 seconds. In other events, Hellen Obiri of Kenya won the womens 1,500 in 3:58.58, and Ethiopian Tirunesh Dibaba took the 5,000 in 14:42.01. Jamaican Shelly-Ann Fraser-Price won the womens 100 in 10.71. American Allyson Felix fell to seventh. "I still have some work do," said Felix, who says shes working to get ready for the U.S. championships in Des Moines later this month. Beijing Olympic gold medallist LaShawn Merritt won the mens 400 in 44:32, and Jamaican Nickel Ashmeade ran the 200 in 20:14 to best Walter Dix in 20:16. "This is just my second 400 in nine months. But Im a competitor and I know every time I line up against that field Im going to have to run, so I wanted to put a race together," Merritt said. In the 5,000, Kenyan Edwin Cheruiyot Soi won in 13:04.75, just in front of Olympic gold medallist Mo Farah of Britain in 13:05.88. Farah, who won gold medals in both the 5,000 and 10,000 at the London Games, was supposed to run in the 10,000 at Hayward Field on Friday night but withdrew from the race a day earlier because of a stomach bug he picked up two weeks ago at a meet in California. He decided instead to run the 5,000 instead with training partner and friend Galen Rupp. Rupp, who won the silver in the 10,000 in London, came in sixth. Ethiopian Mohammed Aman won the mens 800 in 1:44.42. American Nick Symmonds, a local favourite who trains with the Oregon Track Club, finished third. Kenyan David Rushida, world record holder in the 800, had to withdraw from the Pre because of a right knee injury. Rushida had an MRI on Thursday in Eugene, revealing bruising of the bone and ligaments. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen