Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Tonight’s Thursday Night Football game features two AFC teams.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.03.2019 03:33
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

The Indianapolis Colts will travel toFoxborough Massachusetts to take on the New England Patriots. The Colts have struggled for the first quarter of the season Akeem Spence Jersey , dropping three out of their four games to the Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles and the Houston Texans. The Colts only win on the season came in week two over the Washington Redskins. The Patriots are having a sub-par start to their season, having dropped two of their four games thus far. New England’s two wins, a week one victory over the Texans and last weeks drubbing of your Miami Dolphins bookend their two losses to the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Detroit Lions. Please use this live game thread to discuss this evenings Thursday Night Football game or of course, as always, your Miami Dolphins. As a reminder, continue to follow all site rules during any live game thread. Also remember that requesting, sharing or discussing of any illegal game streams on this thread or any other thread on the Phinsider or any of SBNations other sites is strictly prohibited, so, like don’t do that.Indianapolis Colts (1-3) 4th AFC South @ New England Patriots (2-2) 2nd AFC EastWhen: 8:20 PM ESTWhere: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts TV: FOX, NFL NetworkOdds: Patriots -10.5Over/Under: 50 It is full swing mock draft season now & the 2019 off season is well underway for the Miami Dolphins, since we, yet again, missed the playoffs.The Dolphins will enter this off season with needs across the board, none greater than the QB position.The 2019 QB class is an interesting one - there’s not 1 prospect that I am in love with.I think they are all different and have different skill sets and set backs; but so far, for me, there’s not that 1 guy that I’d pound the table for.Of course, the sexy prospect at the moment is Kyler Murray - who will be a fun player to watch in the NFL next year.This isn’t my scouting report on him, but I think he’s got a special arm with elite athletic ability.Obviously his size is a major flaw; especially since he will be using his legs a lot - and to just be blunt, I have serious doubts on how long he will last in the NFL.Now as I say that, let me be clear - I don’t think he’s just an athlete playing QB, he’s got a special arm with very good accuracy; it’s enticing to watch.I really don’t know how I feel about him yet - if I had to give an opinion today - if the Dolphins drafted him http://www.dolphinscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-robert-quinn-jersey , I’d say it will be a really fun and exciting 4-5 years because I just don’t think he will last that long (knock on wood - I am rooting for him very much and would never wish an injury on anyone).Anyways, in this mock I have the Dolphins passing on Murray and selecting Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss. St.Simmons is a safe and smart pick in my opinion here.He’s been dominate for a long time and has talent in both stopping the run and rushing the passer.People will bring up his off the field issue that he had when he was around 18, 19 years old - doesn’t bother me at all.He’s got a tremendous reputation with the Mississippi St. coaches and the community - he’s be a fantastic addition to our run defense that needs help. Round 1Arizona - Quinton Williams, DT, AlabamaSan Francisco – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio St.Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsTrade: NY Giants (from NY Jets) – Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio St. Oakland – Ed Oliver, DT, HoustonTampa Bay – Josh Allen, DE/OLB, KentuckyTrade: NY Jets (from NY Giants) – Clelin Farrell, DE, ClemsonJacksonville – Rashan Gary, DT, MichiganDetroit – Devin White, LB, LSUMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsBuffalo – Christian Wilkins, DT, ClemsonDenver - Daniel Jones, QB Cheap Kenny Stills Jersey , DukeCincinnati – Jachai Polite, DE/OLB, FloridaGreen Bay – Greedy Williams, CB, LSUMiami - Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss. St.Vasha Hunt-USA TODAY SportsAtlanta – DeAndre Baker, CB, GeorgiaWashington – Kyler Murray, QB, OklahomaCarolina – Trayvon Mullen, CB, ClemsonCleveland - Byron Murphy, CB, WashingtonMinnesota - Jonah Williams, OT, AlabamaMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsTennessee – Montez Sweat, DE, Miss. St.Pittsburgh – Mack Wilson, LB, AlabamaSeattle - Yodny Cajuste, OT, West VirginiaBaltimore – Dexter Lawrence, DT Daniel Kilgore Jersey , ClemsonHouston – Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas St.Oakland - from Chicago - Taylor Rapp, S, WashingtonJames Snook-USA TODAY SportsPhiladelphia – Cody Ford, OL, OklahomaIndianapolis – Marquise Brown, WR, OklahomaOakland - from Dallas – Josh Jacobs, RB, AlabamaLos Angeles Chargers – Jawaan Taylor, OT, FloridaNew England - Greg Little, OT, Ole MissGreen Bay - from New Orleans – Devin Bush, LB, MichiganLos Angeles Rams – TJ Hockenson, TE, IowaPhoto by Michael Hickey/Getty ImagesTrade: Jacksonville (from Kansas City) – Drew Lock, QB, Missouri

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen