Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

goals. They gave up a late third-period goal and lost to Nashville in overtime and then edged Florida 3-2 after nearly blowing a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.03.2019 03:00
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

DALLAS (AP) — Alexander Radulov started a rally and John Klingberg finished it as Dallas kept firing shots in its busiest period in team history.Klingberg scored the go-ahead goal late in the second period Jaroslav Halak Jersey Womens , when Dallas scored on four of its team-record 30 shots, and the Stars beat the Anaheim Ducks 5-3 on Saturday night.Connor Carrick and Jamie Benn also scored for Dallas in the second. Tyler Seguin assisted on the goals by Radulov and Benn.The barrage wiped out a 3-0 Anaheim lead and came against Ducks goalie John Gibson, who entered the game 3-0-1 with a 1.44 goals against average.Radulov became the first Dallas player to score a goal in each of the first four games.“It’s always hard to come back from 3-0 down,” Radulov said. “Today the hockey god was on our side.”Klingberg’s goal from the right point to the upper left corner of the net came at 17:46, 2 seconds before a roughing penalty against Gibson expired.“(The power play) was a huge key tonight, especially on that one when the game-winner was scored,” Radulov said. “We were winning all those neutral pucks.”Radek Faksa added a length-of-the-ice, empty-net goal with 1:28 to play.Anton Khudobin, making his Dallas debut in goal, had a good view of the action at the other end of the ice.“It was amazing to see that comeback,” Khudobin said. “If I could have a pillow Steven Kampfer Jersey Womens , I would probably fall asleep.”The NHL record for shots on goal in a period is 33, by the Bruins in the second period of a 3-2 home win over Chicago on March 4, 1941. The franchise record is 32 by the Minnesota North Stars on Dec. 13, 1972, against Philadelphia.The loss was Anaheim’s first. Dallas is 3-1.Anaheim’s Jacob Silfverberg and Kiefer Sherwood had first-period goals, and Adam Henrique added a power-play goal at 8:09 of the second, when the Ducks had only four shots on goal.At the first intermission, Stars coach Jim Montgomery made changes.“I think it put a little desperation in us,” Montgomery said. “We changed all four lines. I wanted Radulov to get (Valeri) Nichushkin going. I thought (Jason) Spezza would be a good center with that group.”Nichushkin and Spezza assisted on Carrick’s goal.“Those lines all generated chances,” Montgomery said.Gibson made 40 saves while playing the first two periods. Ryan Miller had six in the third.“We hung our goaltender out to dry,” Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. “That’s inexcusable for a hockey club to put a guy in that type of situation Laurent Brossoit Jersey Womens , under siege for 20 minutes. They turned their game up.”Khubodin stopped 22 shots.Anaheim’s first-period goals resulted from long-range shots.Silfverberg took the puck in the right corner, skated around to the left point and sent a wrist shot past a screen by Max Comtois for the first goal at 9:01.At 13:28, Sherwood scored his first NHL goal when he tipped Josh Manson’s shot from the right point up and past Khubodin.Dallas finally took advantage of the huge advantage in shots on goal at 11:14 of the second, when Radulov scored from the left faceoff circle on the Stars’ first power play. At that point, they had outshot Anaheim 28-13.That goal seemed to energize Dallas. On the Stars’ next four shots, they scored twice 9 seconds apart to tie the game at 3.NOTES: Dallas twice has had 25 shots in a period, most recently in the second period against Pittsburgh on March 16, 1997. … Anaheim’s captain, C Ryan Getzlaf, (pulled groin muscle) missed his third game. RW Carter Rowney left the game with an upper-body injury. … Seguin leads the Stars with 10 points (3 goals, 7 assists). Silfverberg has six points (two goals Adidas Luke Schenn Jersey , four assists) to lead the Ducks.UP NEXTDucks: Complete a quick two-game trip at St. Louis on Sunday.Stars: Play the first of two games in two nights on Monday at Ottawa. NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Less than a month into the season, it looks like the New Jersey Devils are ready to take the next step after making the playoffs for the first time since reaching the Stanley Cup Final in 2012.John Hynes’ club opened the season with four straight wins and it has taken 11 of a possible 18 points in the first nine games (5-3-1).Kyle Palmieri is among the league leaders with nine goals. Ditto Hart Trophy winner Taylor Hall with 10 assists, including eight on the power play. The line of Palmieri, 2017 No. 1 overall draft pick Nico Hischier and Hall has combined for 34 points, while goaltender Keith Kinkaid has two shutouts and a 2.74 goals-against average in starting every game.Everything is looking good for a team that didn’t make many changes in the offseason after being eliminated in the first round by the Tampa Bay Lightning.Or is it?The Devils’ success this season has been a combination of good play and a friendly schedule, which started in Sweden. Six of the last seven games have been played at home, including two where their opponent played the night before.Now things get tough. New Jersey embarked on a seven-game road trip that started with an 8-3 loss in Tampa on Tuesday and will end on Nov. 11 at Winnipeg. The Devils won’t be on the road the whole time. One game is in New York City against the Islanders.“I think it’s definitely going to test us,” said Kinkaid, who should start getting a few days off with Cory Schneider off injured reserve. “I don’t think I’ve ever done anything like this. It’s going to really test our team and see what we’re made of. We can’t dwell on the games that we let slip away.”After playing a tenacious style in winning the first four games, the Devils were beaten by Philadelphia and Colorado on late third-period goals. They gave up a late third-period goal and lost to Nashville in overtime and then edged Florida 3-2 after nearly blowing a 3-0 lead.“The last two games before Florida Adidas Brian Gibbons Jersey , I don’t think we played like what’s expected of us, but we bounced back and played the type of game we want to play,” captain Andy Greene said Monday. “I don’t think we’re going to sneak up on teams like we did last year. We can’t sit around and rest on what we did last year. It’s a new group and a new dynamic. It’s up to us to step forward. We’ve only played eight games, so it’s hard to tell where we’re at. This league has a way of humbling you quick.”Like old times, the Devils had been stingy on defense, until facing the Lightning. However, they need more from the second, third and fourth lines. The Hischier line has carried the load and the only other line making a big contribution is the checking unit. Blake Coleman and Brian Boyle have three goals apiece.“”I don’t think we’re concerned on who predicted us to do whatever,” Boyle said. “Last year, we were in a playoff spot from the beginning of the season and we just stayed there. But last year is over. It was important to get off to a good start again this year and we can do what we did last year and stay in the playoff spot all season long.”Hynes wants more consistency.“We have to focus on finding an identity and building on that,” said the fourth-year head coach. “I think we have a group of guys who come play every night. We had a little bit of a slip Adidas Carter Rowney Jersey , but we found a way to get back to what we do best. That’s our recipe for success, playing hard and getting after it.”GAME OF THE WEEKNashville at Tampa Bay, Thursday night. Both teams are off to good starts and there is a chance of a top goaltending matchup with Pekka Rinne of the Predators and Andrei Vasilevskiy of the Lightning.LEADERS (through Tuesday)Goals: Patrick Kane (Chicago) and David Pastrnak (Boston), 11; Assists: Mikko Rantanen (Colorado), 16; Points: Mikko Rantanen (Colorado), 21; Wins: Andrei Vasilevskiy (Tampa Bay), 6; Goals-against average: Jaroslav Halak, 1.51; Save percentage: Semyon Varlamov (Colorado), .950.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen