Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ound point totals of 3, 4, 4 and 1 in Weeks 8, 10, 12 and 14, respectively.Given the dearth of quality startin

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.03.2019 03:23
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Week 14 offered up a painful reminder to many fantasy owners that they cannot afford to have their star players rack up close to a goose egg and expect to win.That presents a potentially major issue for Jimmy Grahams fantasy owners because of his highly inconsistent production of late. Graham scored 22, 10 and 12 points in Weeks 9, 11 and 13, respectively, but sandwiched those contests around point totals of 3, 4, 4 and 1 in Weeks 8, 10, 12 and 14, respectively.Given the dearth of quality starting candidates at tight end, keeping Graham out of the starting lineup would normally not be a consideration, but that option has to be on the table, considering the brutal tight end coverage schedule Seattle has over the next two weeks, with matchups against the?Los Angeles Rams and Arizona Cardinals.So should fantasy owners risk a potentially low point total with Graham, or should they aim to go with other tight end options in Weeks 15-16? Authentic Daurice Fountain Jersey .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Authentic Tyquan Lewis Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-quenton-nelson-jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Whoelsale China Colts Jerseys . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap Colts Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson?says he doesnt believe in ties after his teams 6-6 stalemale?with the Arizona Cardinals?on Sunday.I dont know. I guess its just better than a loss, Wilson said. Thats, I guess, one way to look at it.But Wilson had another suggestion for determining a winner -- one last field goal attempt.Lets say were the away team. We win the coin toss, we get the ball on the 35-yard line going in. You kick one field goal, Wilson said. You cant do anything else but a field goal. You make the field goal, the games over. If you miss the field goal, the games over and the other team wins.I just think that if you play that long, youre putting your lives on the line. You should find a way to win. I dont like ending in a tie.Seahawks kicker Stepheen Hauschka was 2-for-3 on field goal attempts, missing a potential 28-yard game winner with less than a minute to go in overtime.dddddddddddd Hauschkas miss came after Chandler Catanzaro missed a 24-yard field goal attempt in overtime that also could have ended the game.The Seahawks managed just two field goals on 13 offensive possessions against the Cardinals.Wilson completed 24 of 37 passes for 225 yards. The offense struggled throughout regulation, but Wilson completed 7 of 8 passes in overtime.The defensive players were drained after the game, but Wilson said he could have kept going.I can play all night, he said. I was ready to go back out there again. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen