Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ne goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesd

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.03.2019 05:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Marin Cilic and David Goffin advanced to the semifinals of the Japan Open on Friday, and they will play each other for a spot in the final.The fifth-seeded Goffin rallied to beat Joao Sousa 1-6, 7-5, 6-2, while the fourth-seeded Cilic beat injury-plagued Juan Monaco 7-5, 6-1.Goffin beat Cilic in Indian Wells early this year, and then again in a Davis Cup match for Belgium against Croatia. Those are their only two career meetings.That was when I played my best tennis this year, Goffin said. I can play fast against him and he doesnt like that, because hes a big guy and he doesnt like to run. If Im returning well, he struggles a bit.Nick Kyrgios also advanced to the semifinals, defeating Gilles Muller of Luxembourg 6-4, 6-2. He will next face second-seeded Gael Monfils. The Frenchman beat Ivo Karlovic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (6).Cilic took an early lead against Monaco in the first set, but then let the Argentine back into the match. Monaco, who has been troubled by various injuries this season, became reluctant to chase down balls in the second set, allowing Cilic to advance.I felt today I was a bit up and down with my serve and I have to get that right from the start tomorrow, Cilic said, looking ahead to Saturdays match against Goffin. Hes extremely quick around the court, plays very close to the baseline and pushes players back. Its going to be important for me to serve well and get some free points.Karlovic took every set he played at this weeks tournament to a tiebreaker, including both sets against Monfils on Friday.Its always difficult to play Ivo, there arent that many opportunities, Monfils said. A bit like today, Im going to have to be patient tomorrow. Cheap Nike Dunk Free Shipping . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Nike Dunk China .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.cheapnikedunk.net/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Nike Dunk . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Discount Nike Dunk . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. OTTAWA, Ontario -- Kevin Labanc scored the lone goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.Joe Pavelski, Brent Burns and Chris Tierney scored in regulation for San Jose, and Martin Jones made 29 saves.On Tuesday night in Toronto, Logan Couture scored the only goal in a shootout in the Sharks 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs.Bobby Ryan, Kyle Turris and Dion Phaneuf scored for the Senators, and Mke Condon stopped 26 shots. Ottawa has lost three straight, its longest losing streak of the season.Its definitely a solid game, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher. We had a lot of character. ... We showed the players were dedicated and they wanted to pay the price and they wanted to be better than our previous game.Ottawa was without Turris for much of the third as he sat in the penalty box after being handed a 10-minute misconduct at 19:40 of the second. Marc-Edouard Vlasic got tangled up with captain Erik Karlsson and appeared to spear him late in the second period. Turris went after Vlasic and ended up with a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct.Im down in the corner battling and I lose my stick and the play is gone and Im reaching for it and he tries to pitchfork me in the face and Im lucky that Im looking down, Karlsson said. As ffar as Im concerned thats a dangerous play.dddddddddddd Its intentional and Ive got to give it to Turris for sticking up for me.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said he had no update on Couture.Its the way it is sometimes, emotions get high, Sharks forward Joe Thornton said. Hopefully, (Couture) is OK. I havent seen him yet. Its an emotional game, what can I say.Patrick Marleau appeared to score on the power play, but the goal was challenged and upon review was ruled offside. The Sharks were 0 for 7 on the power play.Phaneuf gave the Senators the lead with a power-play goal with 3:46 to go, and Tierney beat Condon with a wrist shot to tie it with 2:28 left.Game notes The Senators recognized Chris Neil before the game for playing 1,000 NHL games. Neil is the third player in Senators franchise history to reach the milestone. It was an emotional night for me, admitted Neil. (The team) were all behind me doing their hardest to get the two points. ... San Jose RW Joonas Donskoi, D Mirco Mueller and D Dylan Demelo were healthy scratches.UP NEXTSharks: At Montreal on Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. They will finish the four-game trip Sunday at Chicago.Senators: Host New Jersey on Saturday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen