Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

llenged Atlanta Braves. Salazars 10.3 K/9 is impressive, but if hes lasting six innings or fewer, the DFS points are te

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.03.2019 05:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- Rutgers Athletic Director Pat Hobbs has apologized after a video of him downing a beer at a school-sponsored tailgate party was posted online.The video shows Hobbs speaking to the crowd Saturday at a tailgate party dubbed, The Alley ahead of the football game against New Mexico before being egged on to drink a beer by fans.Hobbs tells NJ.com (http://bit.ly/2d1sGWh ) he felt the party was getting out of control and he was addressing the crowd out of concern for the safety and well-being of our students.Rutgers said Tuesday it would be shutting down the tailgate due to safety concerns.NJ.com reports school officials say the first tailgate this year drew 500 to 800 students, but social media boosted the attendance for Saturdays party to 2,500 to 3,000 students. Wholesale Nike Shoes China . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.shoesnikecheap.com/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Nike Shoes Cheap China . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Nike Shoes Cheap Wholesale . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Its set up to be another power-filled slate as several homer-prone pitchers face slugging offenses. In fact, its difficult to find pitchers really standing out in a good spot, despite some decent talent scheduled to take the hill. We managed to unearth a couple of diamonds in the rough along with the hitters likely to do the most damage. Its all here, ready for you to check out in Wednesdays daily notes.PitchingEliteMax Scherzers first half is the perfect microcosm of Major League Baseball to date: strikeouts up, homers way up, but runs just a little up. By the numbers, Scherzers matchup facing the New York Mets at Nationals Park should be more of the same. The Mets home run rate versus right-handers is eighth best in the league while their strikeout clip is above average. The Washington Nationals righty is in a great spot to record his fourth straight double-digit whiff effort.Pop quiz: Which team leads the league in weighted on base average (wOBA) versus left-handers? Its none other than the Tampa Bay Rays, wholl face the southpaw slants of David Price in the finale of their set with the Boston Red Sox at Tropicana Field. Price appeared to be back on track until the Texas Rangers shellacked him last time out, sending the lefty to the showers after just 2 1/3 innings, whacking 12 hits leading to six runs. The home team whiffs at a high 23 percent pace versus lefties, so their former hurler and his 9.7 K/9 is in play as a GPP tournament option.The recipe for Danny Salazar is simple: Dont walk many and pitch into the seventh inning, or walk three or more and get an early exit. Hopefully the efficient version shows up when the Cleveland Indians right-hander takes the hill at Turner Field to face the offensively challenged Atlanta Braves. Salazars 10.3 K/9 is impressive, but if hes lasting six innings or fewer, the DFS points are tempered. Take the over on the innings and dont hesitate to use Salazar as your GPP anchor.SolidCarlos Martinez is having a curious first half as his strikeout rate has declined precipitously, despite maintaining velocity and not significantly altering his pitch distribution. The drop is supported by a lower swinging strike percent, so a rebound entails more than just regression. Looking at PitchF/X data, last season his off-speed offerings rated much higher than his fastball -- this season its reversed, as his heater has been very effective. The other oddity is Martinez remains an extreme ground-ball hurler, and that usually results in a higher-than-average batting average on balls in play (BABIP), yet he checks in at a very low 0.246. To date, Martinezs seasonal owners have to be pleased, but they should anticipate an ERA correction over the second half as his BABIP normalizes. Next up for the St. Louis Cardinals righty is the interstate rival Kansas City Royals. There isnt much strikeout upside, but Martinez should be safe enough for cash action.Kyle Hendricks, in contrast, has maintained last seasons spike in strikeouts. In fact, Hendricks swinging strike rate portends to some additional strikeout potential. Hendricks could post a few extra punchouts, as hes taking the hill at the Great American Ballpark to tangle with the Cincinnati Reds and their 23 percent whiff rate against righties. The only downside to Hendricks in DFS is he usually doesnt go deep into games -- which helps explain a 5-6 record despite a 2.76 ERA, backed by one of the best offenses in the game. That said, just about everyone on Wednesdays slate has a wart, so hes in play for both cash and GPP consideration.While his ERA is still unsightly and he doesnt have the wins to show for it, Dallas Keuchel has quietly pitched quite well of late. Over his past seven outings, the Houston Astros southpaw hasnt walked more than two in a game, fanning 42 with only six free passes over those 44 2/3 innings. Those in seasonal leagues may want to check on Keuchels availability -- he looks poised for a solid second half. DFS gamers can take advantage as his price tag is low, reflecting a 5.35 ERA. The only issue is Keuchel is slated to take on the Los Angeles Angels, one of the tougher teams in the league to punch out. Keuchel is, however, a solid option as a less expensive hurler to use in cash formats.The final option in the solid tier is Masahiro Tanaka as the New York Yankees entertain the Rangers. Theres limited upside here as the visitors dont whiff much.StreamersA whoppinng 20 of the 30 probable starters land in streaming territory.dddddddddddd Well highlight the best options. As always, if we miss anyone of interest, please use the comments section or hit me up on Twitter @ToddZola.If you just look at the box score, you may intuit James Shields looked better last time out versus Boston, but the truth is he caught them at the right time and in fact labored to get through five frames. Still, if youre hanging onto the veteran right-hander, a date with the Minnesota Twins is one of the more favorable matchups. Full disclosure: Im using him in the sole league in which I have him -- the National Fantasy Baseball Championship American League-only league -- so wish me luck.Jake Peavy is still owned in just 23 percent of ESPN leagues despite tossing a quality start in five of his past six efforts.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen