Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ht birdies, a bogey on No. 5 and a birdied on the sixth. The former Oklahoma State player had four straight birdies on

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.03.2019 05:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Caroline Masson broke out of a star-filled pack Sunday to win the LPGA Manulife Classic for her first tour title.The 27-year-old German player rebounded from an opening double bogey to make nine birdies in a 5-under 67. She beat third-round leader Mi Hyang Lee, Minjee Lee and Solheim Cup teammate Karine Icher by a stroke, finishing at 16-under 272 at Whistle Bear.Its hard to believe. It really is, Masson said. Obviously, I was in a good position coming into today, and I was thinking, `Well, if I can shoot a really good round, I might have a chance. But I was totally not expecting it.Masson joined Anna Nordqvist and Brittany Lang as the only players over 23 years old to win in the first 24 events this season -- and also joined Nordqvist as the only European winners. She was showered in beer in celebration on the 18th green.I think they picked beer because Im German. They figured I could take it, Masson said. I appreciate the girls coming out and congratulating. I prefer the beer over the water, I think.Mi Hyang Lee had a 71, Minjee Lee shot 68, and Icher 66.She was making a lot of birdies, Minjee Lee said about playing partner Masson I knew it was going to be pretty close. She played great.Mi Hyang Lee parred the final two holes to miss a chance for a playoff.Ariya Jutanugarn tied for fifth at 14 under in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. The second-ranked Jutanugarn made two late bogeys in a 70.Masson didnt make a par until the seventh hole, following the double bogey with three straight birdies, a bogey on No. 5 and a birdied on the sixth. The former Oklahoma State player had four straight birdies on Nos. 9-12, bogeyed the par-4 13th and birdied the par-5 16th. She birdied all four par 5s.I got off to a really bad start, Masson said. I doubled the first hole and from then on just kind of, well, `Theres no pressure. You dont have to feel any pressure to win or do anything. Just keep making birdies. And thats what I did all day. I tried to stay relaxed out there, enjoy it.Its such a beautiful day and such a beautiful golf course. I just really tried to have a good time with my caddie, Danny (Sharp). Its unbelievable that it really worked out in the end.Projected to jump from 87th to 44th in the world, shes playing an event in Germany next week.Im going home to Germany tonight, hopefully, if I catch my flight, Masson said.Top-ranked Lydia Ko and 2015 winner Suzann Pettersen also were 14 under.Ko had a 68. The 19-year-old New Zealanders has four LPGA Tour victories this year.There were a few putts that kind of slipped by, but considering where I was at the end of Friday, I think it was a pretty good job on the weekend, Ko said.Pettersen finished with a 66.Canadian star Brooke Henderson tied for 39th at 7 under after a 71.Its been incredible, Henderson said. The fans and the support that Ive had is just unbelievable. Running Shoes Wholesale China . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Running Shoes Sale Clearance . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.runningshoescheap.net/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Clearance Running Shoes . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Wholesale Running Shoes China . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. INDIANAPOLIS -- After he received a number of hateful messages on Twitter,?Colts tight end Dwayne Allen released a nearly 90-second video Tuesday explaining why he has consistently taken a knee toward the end of the national anthem throughout his career.Allen said he felt it was necessary to speak up following what he called some misreported information during the NBC television broadcast at the end of the national anthem prior to the Colts game against the Houston Texans on Sunday.For every game of my career, I have taken a knee toward the end of our anthem, Allen said in the video on Colts.com,?to say a prayer for every man that steps on the field. Because of recent events, I explain to you why Im kneeling on the field. After reviewing some of the comments over the social media platforms, I realize sometimes a few will spoil the bunch. It was a vast majority that was expressing words of hate. Not love. Not devotion. And not pride for our great nation. What I want most is for this world to be a better place for everyone who lives in it, for this country tto be a better America for everyone that lives in it.dddddddddddd.Allen, who is out with an ankle injury, said he will continue to kneel and pray toward the end of the national anthem.Taking a knee during the national anthem became an important topic when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick started doing it during the preseason to protest police brutality and racial oppression.Former Colts cornerback Antonio Cromartie, who was released two weeks ago, is the only Indianapolis player who kneeled -- and held a fist toward the sky -- during the anthem to protest.Colts owner Jim Irsay told USA Today Sports that NFL players are choosing the wrong venue to express their views.It hasnt been a positive thing. What we all have to be aware of as players, owners, PR people, equipment managers, is when the lights go on we are entertainment. We are being paid to put on a show. There are other places to express yourself, he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen