Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

triotism in the NFL, he told The Associated Press. I personally believe very strongly in that.Goodell added that with N

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.03.2019 04:54
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Colin Kaepernick on Wednesday thanked the public for making his jersey the NFLs top seller after his national anthem protest and vowed to donate all the proceeds he receives back into the communities.The?San Francisco 49ers?quarterback made his pledge in an Instagram post.Before Kaepernick first sat down in protest during the playing of the the Star Spangled Banner, he ranked higher than 120th in league jersey sales. Kaepernick moved to No. 1 on Tuesday.?The 49ers sold more Kaepernick gear online in the week after he began his protest than the previous eight months.It was something that the jersey sales jumped because of peoples belief that there can be change and we can make this country better and that they believe I was someone who can help that change, Kaepernick said Wednesday.For me, that support is something I have to give back to the communities for that cause because thats what their belief is, thats what my belief is and we can work towards a common goal.Kaepernick has not stood during the national anthem for the past two preseason games because he said he didnt want to show pride in the flag of a country that oppresses black people and people of color.He altered his protest in the 49ers final preseason game, taking a knee instead of sitting. He said he took the new approach after talking to former Green Beret and NFL long-snapper Nate Boyer?in an effort to be more respectful to those offended by his protest and not take away from the military.He said he will continue his protest throughout the 2016 season.In coordination with his protest, Kaepernick had previously said he will donate $1 million to various causes.NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday that he disagrees with Kaepernicks choice to kneel during the national anthem, but recognizes the quarterbacks right to protest.I support our players when they want to see change in society, and we dont live in a perfect society. ... On the other hand, we believe very strongly in patriotism in the NFL, he told The Associated Press. I personally believe very strongly in that.Goodell added that with NFL players having a visible platform for their viewpoints, we have to choose respectful ways of doing that so that we can achieve the outcomes we ultimately want and do it with the values and ideals that make our country great.Kaepernick will start the season as the 49ers backup quarterback after coach Chip Kelly said Blaine Gabbert had won the starting job.ESPNs Darren Rovell, Nick Wagoner and The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap John Gibson Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Stitched Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. http://www.cheapducksjersey.com/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Wholesale Ducks Jerseys . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Clearance Ducks Jerseys . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days.Former Germany captain Bastian Schweinsteiger is keen to see out his contract at Manchester United amid speculation over a move to the MLS. The World Cup winner, who moved to Old Trafford in a £14.5m deal in July 2015, has not figured in manager Jose Mourinhos plans this season.Schweinsteiger, who made 31 appearances last term, has only just returned to training with the United first team having been left out of the clubs Europa League squad. Manchester Uniteds Bastian Schweinsteiger says he is still training with the first-team squad and hoping to force his way into Jose MMourinhos plans His lack of game time saw him linked with a move to the MLS with Chicago Fire reportedly keen to offer the former Bayern Munich midfielder a lucrative deal.ddddddddddddHowever, speaking to Sky Germany at an awards ceremony in Berlin, the 32-year-old said: I have a contract until 2018 at Manchester United and my goal is to play for United. I dont comment on rumours in the media, I dont judge rumours. My only goal is to play at Old Trafford and I will give all I have in every training session to get a chance. All is going well and I am training with the first team squad. Its a lot of fun and if the team need me then I will be there and help them. Six months half price Watch Sergey Kovalev face Andre Ward live on Sky Sports for just ?£6.99 with a Sky Sports Day Pass. N Schweinsteiger, who has been capped 121 times by his country, won eight Bundesliga titles during a 13-year stay at the Allianz Arena.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Shaw, Smalling train alone VOTE: Best United/Arsenal player Pundits predict: Utd v Arsenal Rooney backed by Fletcher ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen