Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d. Hes a leader. Were confident in Matt.PLAYOFF RACE: Miami pulled into a tie with Denver in the race for the final

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.03.2019 06:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Idle for most of the past five seasons, backup quarterback Matt Moore came through on the final series Sunday for the Miami Dolphins.And his work is just beginning.With Ryan Tannehill sidelined by a knee injury that will likely end his season, the Dolphins turned to Moore, who directed the drive that led to a field goal on the final play to beat the Arizona Cardinals 26-23.On Saturday at the New York Jets, Moore will likely make his first start since 2011, the year before Tannehill was drafted. And the Dolphins (8-5) will be in the thick of the race for their first playoff berth in eight years.The Cardinals (5-7-1) are almost certain to spend the postseason at home after another ugly road loss.Here are things to know about both teams:SUPER SUB: Moore made 12 starts for the Dolphins in 2011, but has thrown only 35 passes since then, with Tannehill starting every game the past five years.Thats about to change. Tannehill limped off with a left knee injury in the third quarter after he was hit around the legs by defensive tackle Calais Campbell, and the Dolphins fear their quarterback tore his ACL. Hell undergo further testing Monday.Miami failed to pick up a first down in Moores first three series, but he threw completions of 12 and 29 yards to Kenny Stills in the last minute to set up Andrew Franks game-winning 21-yard field goal.When Matt came in, he brought energy and enthusiasm, tackle JaWuan James said. Hes a leader. Were confident in Matt.PLAYOFF RACE: Miami pulled into a tie with Denver in the race for the final AFC wild-card spot. The Broncos lost to Tennessee 13-10.The Dolphins finish the regular season with games against their three AFC East rivals.You talk about where were at as a team, you cant ask for much more, Moore said. The ball is in our court.Arizona, 1-5 in away games, will try to bounce back against New Orleans at home Sunday.This was pretty much a playoff game for us, and we knew we needed the W real bad, Campbell said.RUNNING DOWN THE CLOCK: With 10 seconds left, the Dolphins narrowly averted disaster while running one final play before the field goal.Moore briefly bobbled the snap and a teammate stepped on his foot, which caused a sloppy handoff to Darien Williams.Several seconds ticked off while Williams became entangled in a scrum, and there was only a second remaining when the Dolphins managed to call time out.Not the way you wanted that series to end, Moore said.I thought it was very questionable whether that second was on that clock, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said. Thank God the home teams do not run the clock, the NFL does, or youd really have a (controversy).PIVOTAL PLAY: After the Cardinals scored a touchdown to cut their deficit to 21-15, Jordan Phillips blocked Chandler Catanzaros extra-point kick, and Walt Aikens scooped up the ball and scored .I saw the ball, picked it up and the rest was history, Aikens said. I was tired. Its a long run for 2 points.The three-point swing turned out to be the difference in the game.CONTAINED: The Cardinals David Johnson came into the game leading the NFL with 15 touchdowns, but was kept out of the end zone. He rushed for 80 yards and caught passes for 41.Defenses are keying in on me a little bit more -- double-teaming me, putting their safety or DB on me, Johnson said. So I really do have to focus more on attention to detail.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine NFL Jerseys China . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap NFL Jerseys . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.nfljerseyschina.net/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4).Former FA chairman Lord Triesman believes FIFA should be dismantled and a new governing body set up in its place. Triesman has been a long-term critic of the world governing body and made allegations of improper and unethical behaviour by four FIFA members in the House of Commons in 2011.The 72-year-old, who resigned from his FA and World Cup 2018 bid posts in 2010, says he doubts the capacity of any of the current FIFA presidential candidates to change a deep-seated culture of corruption. He told Sky Sports News HQ: I dont think theyve achieved any reforms yet. They keep saying theyre on the way but Ive heard that quite a number of times in the past.Its a very deep-seated culture, and a very bad one, and it takes a lot of eradicating. My feeling is that it would be better to tear the model up and start again.My suspicion is that its in terminal decline as an organisation - too many people know the truth about it.Im very doubtful that these candidates can change anything. Im not sure one person, however good, could change it.Bahrains Sheikh Salman gained notable advantage in the presidential race when receiving the unanimous support of the African Confederation, while he is already chief of the Asian Football Confederaation Gianni Infantinos presidential campaign backed by ECA On Wednesday, he called for voters to agree on a single candidate ahead of the election, after Europes leading clubs gave their support to UEFA interim chief Gianni Infantino.ddddddddddddTriesman said: There are some decent human beings there who plainly believe the fundamental of the way FIFA operates is OK.But I can also see one or two are from a very autocratic background, and one in particular with an appalling human rights record. These are not the people to change world football.When people look at Sheikh Salman as a potential president, theyd have to ask whether a medieval ruler of a medieval state has it in their hearts and interests to change football in the modern world. I dont think he can make any difference. Also See: Triesman backs Brooking Top clubs back Infantino Africa backs Sheikh Salman More FIFA news ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen