Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the prospect of achieving long-overdue team success made his decision to rejoin Perth Glory a no brainer.Griffiths left Glory a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.03.2019 06:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Journeyman midfielder Rostyn Griffiths says the prospect of achieving long-overdue team success made his decision to rejoin Perth Glory a no brainer.Griffiths left Glory at the end of 2014/15 to link up with Dutch Eredivise club Roda JC.But the 28-year-old is now back in Perth after signing a two-year A-League deal with the Glory.Griffiths set the A-League record as the most expensive transfer when he made a $1.3million move from Central Coast to Chinese outfit Guangzhou R&F in 2012.Although proud of that achievement, Griffiths said team success remains his major motivation.And he feels like he has a great chance to achieve it at Perth Glory following coach Kenny Lowes impressive recruiting spree.Last seasons stars such as Andy Keogh, Shane Lowry, Josh Risdon, and Diego Castro have been joined by Rhys Williams, Griffiths, and Adam Taggart in a squad bursting with talent.Some bookmakers have already installed Glory as the Championship favourites, and Griffiths hopes their predictions come true.Im 28 now. I want to win something, said Griffiths, who won the minor premiership with Central Coast in 2011/12, but is yet to land a title trophy.Winning something, especially with my hometown club, would be great, and definitely something I want to do before I finish football.I was looking to stay overseas.But as soon as Perth made the offer to me, and I looked at the squad and the chance to win something, it was too good to turn down.It became a no-brainer.Griffiths said being the A-Leagues record transfer wasnt something that weighed heavily on his shoulders.Its a record Im pretty happy with, Griffiths said.Its a nice thing. It gets up on the Wikipedia page. And one day, it will get edited, and Ill be the second biggest transfer in the A-League.Hopefully it will be a really good player that breaks it.For now, Ill still keep it. I like it. The boys give me a bit of stick, but its fun.Griffiths will make his Glory return in Wednesdays FFA Cup clash with Brisbane Roar at Ballymore Stadium. Wholesale Nike Air Force 1 For Sale . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Nike Air Force 1 Outlet . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.airforce1wholesale.com/ . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 From China . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Nike Air Force 1 Sale . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sl

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen