Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

l-chested defensive tackle agreed with teammate Julius Peppers assessment that it can be done.I feel like we have people in this

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 01.03.2019 07:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Can anyone believe we finished Sunday? Thank you, Mother Nature, for the unexpected gift. What is expected are the final grades for the final major of 2016.These marks are on total performance for the week. There was much to consider when it came to the top golfers in the world and the last big one of the year. As much as I complain about it, like a teacher at the end of a school year, Im always a little sad when its over. Wheres the Michael Jordan meme?Enjoy the PGA Championships final grades.Jason DayGrade: A World ranking:?No. 1 Score: 68-65-67-67 (-13)World No. 1 showed exactly why that ranking is well deserved, shooting back-to back 67s in one day. That eagle on the 18th hole to get within 1 shot of the lead was worth the price of admission alone, but four rounds under par on a golf course that wasnt as easy as people said it would be gets Day high marks and praise from me.Dustin JohnsonGrade: F World ranking: No. 2 Score: 77-72 (+9) -- Missed CutMaking the same amount of double bogeys as birdies for the week while adding seven bogeys into the mix is beyond disappointing. its a fail.Jordan SpiethGrade: B-minus World ranking:?No. 3 Score: 70-67-69-68 (-6)Spieth never shot over par for the week and played the final 36 in 3 under par. So much pressure was put on him by the media and himself this major season that it would be easy to see this week as a letdown. I dont view it that way. Only five men shot all four rounds in the 60s at Baltusrol. If thats bad in your book, thats on you.Rory McIlroyGrade: F World ranking:?No. 4 Score: 74-69 (+3) -- Missed CutEveryones biggest complaint about McIlroy and majors is that he wins only in soft conditions. Well, he can stink in soft conditions, too. Why are yall complaining about that? Coming in to the week playing pretty good golf, the fact that he went birdie-free in Round 1 and played the 18th hole in Round 2 the opposite of how the champion did is a big fail.Henrik StensonGrade: B- World ranking:?No. 5 Score: 67-67-67-71 (-8)Yes, the final-round 71 was a big smh, sigh moment. The fact that Stenson put himself in a position to win is what the grade is about. In the Strokes Gained on Approaches statistic, he was No. 1 in the field this week. It sucks that his putter, which was so red hot at The Open, went back to being subpar this week or hed have won this one, too. In Strokes Gained Putting he was 77th. I know yall dont like to hear it, but thats golf sometimes.Bubba WatsonGrade: C-minus World ranking: No. 6 Score: 71-69-70-71 (+1)Itd be easy to get down on Bubba, but for the week he hit only 30 of 56 fairways and 51 of 72 greens in regulation. The fact that he never shot worse than 1 over par and managed to shoot a round under par is a positive. That being said, when a top player finishes outside the top 50 in a major with this field, it is a little below average. Thats what Bubbas week was, just a little below average.Rickie FowlerGrade: C World ranking:?No. 7 Score: 68-68-71-70 (-3) Good start to the week, but a weak weekend. I say weak, but not in a disparaging way, more in a disappointing way. Fowler still has more kids (and some adults) wearing his gear in the crowd than any other golfer, so when the popular kid can manage only 1 over for the final 36 holes, its a bummer. The overall 3 under score was nothing but average. Thats OK for some, but I know Fowler strives for better.Adam ScottGrade: C-plus World ranking:?No. 8 Score: 70-67-69-69 (-5)Heres whats strange about Scott finishing the week at 5 under; the back nine is where youre supposed to do all your scoring yet he shot under par only once there in four rounds! Kudos, I guess, for scoring on the front nine at Baltusrol, but booo for making only a combined two birdies in the three of the four chances you had at the back nine. Finishing T-18 is nothing to sneeze at for a major, but those back nine stats are just too maddening to get the B grade.Danny WillettGrade: D World ranking: No. 9 Score: 71-70-74-70 (+5)Welp, he made the cut. I cant fail him. But out of 86 guys who played the weekend, Willett tied for 79th. I know I should be happy because he shot even par twice, but I am scratching my head that a guy who has been so successful on the slower greens on the European Tour couldnt figure out the slower greens here this week.Sergio GarciaGrade: F World ranking: No. 10 Score: 71-74 (+5) -- Missed Cut Enjoy the Olympics and try to make more than two birdies while youre there. Garcia has a lot of work to do on his ball-striking, which was Charles Barkley turrible this week. The silver lining is that he might have found a putting stroke that works well. We just didnt get to see it this weekend.Jimmy WalkerGrade: A-plus World ranking:No. 48 Score: 65-66-68-67 (-14)Twenty-seven holes of bogey-free golf for the latest first-time major winner. Walker was 13 under on the back nine alone with 14 birdies and only one bogey for the week. Remember, he won with a score of 14 under. The stat that sticks out the most for him is scrambling. Walker led the field by making par 14 of 17 times when he missed these tricky greens. Thats how you win a major!PGA of AmericaGrade: B-minusThey earned an A for the setup of the golf course in some very challenging conditions. The talk after the weather was that someone was going to break the single-day scoring record on the weekend and no one even sniffed it. They earned an F for the pin sheet debacle that happened on Friday. Having to make updates and revisions while guys are on the course is never acceptable and the communication to the players and caddies was as good as the water in Flint, Michigan. Through all that, the PGA of America gets an A-plus for being the first to use the local rule known as Preferred Lies or Lift, Clean and Place. Anyone who calls it cheating is a liar, since its in The Rules of Golf. And the old school, thats not golf way of thinking is promoted by people who dont play the game at this level or who, when conditions are that bad, wont go play themselves. Well done, PGA, for being a leader. Air Jordan Baratas España . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Air Jordan Retro España . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.airjordanbaratas.es/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Comprar Jordan Baratas . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Air Jordan Baratas Online . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Mike Daniels angry voice could be heard from a far-off corner of the Packers locker room in the bitter minutes following a disheartening loss to Indianapolis.A .500 record doesnt cut it in Green Bay, not for a team with perennial Super Bowl aspirations.On Monday, after the Packers (4-4) dissected their 31-26 defeat to the Colts, Daniels spoke with intensity that matched his no holds barred-style of play.Nobody in this locker room should go home and have a good nights rest tonight or for the rest of this week. Thats flat out, Daniels said when asked about if the Packers can turn things around. The barrel-chested defensive tackle agreed with teammate Julius Peppers assessment that it can be done.I feel like we have people in this locker room, this whole locker room, that nobodys going to be getting any good sleep tonight, Daniels said.Green Bay is at .500 after eight games for the first time since 2009. That year, the Packers finished 7-1 to make the playoffs as an NFC wild card.This season, the Packers must play five of their last eight games on the road, starting with three straight trips in a stretch that could define their season. Green Bay goes to Tennessee next weekend, followed by night games at Washington and Philadelphia.The Packers have had injuries hit primarily two positions this season: running back and cornerback. The injuries at running back, in particular, have forced the Packers to make major adjustments. Regardless of depth concerns, the Packers are looking to get off to better starts. Theyre also looking for more consistency.Green Bay allowed a 99-yard touchdown return on the opening kickoff to Jordan Todman, a jolt that left the Packers playing catch-up the rest of the day.It wasnt until the fourth quarter that the Packers regained momentum with two quick touchdowns to cut into an 18-point deficit with 9:35 left.But Green Bay came up short. A few players, including quarterback Aaron Rodgers, spoke about a lack of energy earlier in the game.We didnt play with enough juice tonight, especially in that first half, right tackle Bryan Bulaga said after the game. Weve got to find a way to right it, come in (Monday) clean it up, and keep working at it and getting better.ddddddddddddThe Packers werent as sharp as coach Mike McCarthy would like them to be when the going gets rough. In some situations, that might mean playing with a little more speed; in others, it could mean getting a little more physical.Whatever the root of the issues, the Packers must fix the problems quickly. Leadership is not one of them.I tell you what, you know I think our players did a good job of leadership, McCarthy said. There (are) a lot of things thats said in the locker room, particularly at halftime, particularly after the game. A big focus of my message was about energy.The team, McCarthy said, played with a lot of energy, but we were not clean in a number of different situations and (Indianapolis) took advantage of it.The good news for Green Bay is that no team has pulled away in the NFC North. Minnesota (5-3) remains in first but has lost three straight.Detroit (5-4) is surging with four wins in their last five games, though there are questions are about whether the Lions are a true playoff contender. Chicago (2-6) is in last, but both their wins have come against division opponents.Daniels hopes the anger and frustration of a second straight close loss becomes evident in how the Packers respond against Tennessee.Its got to be a violent one. It has to be noticeable, like this team is angry, Daniels said. Thats what its got to be when you step on to that field. It has to be noticeable, and if its not then were not getting it done.Game notes LB Clay Matthews (hamstring) missed a second straight game after suffering a setback on Friday, McCarthy said. ... RB James Starks (knee) had a good week of limited practice and could be in line for more work this week, according to the coach. ... The Packers signed rookie FB Joe Kerridge from their practice squad on Monday and released S Jermaine Whitehead.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen