Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

kney - we played football in the dark so I would have played on! We got through it though and thats all that matters. Highlights

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.02.2019 06:42
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Adebayo Akinfenwa described a Wembley date with AFC Wimbledon as a dream come true - and reckons his famed physique helped make the difference. The Dons striker came off the bench to inspire a turnaround in Wednesdays play-off semi-final second leg against Accrington, levelling the aggregate score with a powerful header before team-mate Lyle Taylor sealed an injury-time 3-2 win over the two legs.Akinfenwa - nicknamed the Beast for his 16-stone frame - had unsettled the Stanley defence as a substitute in the first leg and is now relishing a showdown with Plymouth for a place in League One next term. Its massive, its what dreams are made of, Akinfenwa told Sky Sports. You can see it means so much to everybody affiliated with AFC Wimbledon. From weightlighting to dancing, re-live some of Adebayo Akinfenwas best bits Its a dream come true but were not just here to make up the numbers, we want to go to Wembley now and win it. This team has been beautiful. Its been an honour to be a part of it and its a great feeling.The gaffer calls it as he sees it - he thought I could make an impact. Ive still got a lot to give, I play to my strengths. On my day Im a handful; (Accrington) knew they played Akinfenwa! Scott Minto struggled to keep his composure after Ian Holloway cracked a joke about Adebayo Akinfenwa Late floodlight failure forced a lengthy delay in extra-time but the 34-year-old joked that he would have ploughed on in the dark.I thought it was a tactic! I thought it was a little ploy from them, he said.I was raised in Hackney - we played football in the dark so I would have played on! We got through it though and thats all that matters. Highlights from the second leg of the League Two play-off semi-final as Accrington took on AFC Wimbledon Watch the League Two play-off final between AFC Wimbledon and Plymouth live on Sky Sports 1 from 3pm on Monday, May 30. Also See: Taylor fires Dons to final WATCH: Best of the Beast Comprar Adidas Yeezy Baratas . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Adidas Yeezy Baratas . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.adidasyeezybaratas.es/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Zapatillas Adidas Yeezy Baratas . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Comprar Yeezy Originales . PETERSBURG, Fla. Too close for comfort.This pickoff-turned-horribly-wrong, brought to you by?pitcher Lim Chang-yong of the Korean Baseball Organizations KIA Tigers, might have left?Oh Jae-won of the Doosan Bears scarred for life.?Its hard to tell if the ball heading directly for Jae-wons head was thrown intentionally, but one thingg is for sure: He didnt take to it kindly.ddddddddddddKorean reports state Chang-yong was suspended three games and ordered to complete 120 hours of community service for the bad throw. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen