Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

om the Bayern officials. But after his contract expired, he had every right to sign somewhere else. Also See: Peps tran

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.02.2019 15:07
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Lothar Matthaus has criticised Pep Guardiola for deciding to leave Bayern Munich - even though he does not like his methods. The former Barcelona coach will leave Bayern to take over at Manchester City this summer, bringing to end his three-year stay in the Bundesliga. Matthaus, who played more than 300 games for Bayern over two spells, believes Guardiola is one of the best coaches on the planet but is no fan of Guardiolas management style and thinks he should have shown more loyalty to the Bundesliga champions. Perhaps he wanted a new challenge, Matthaus told Sky Sports. Of course I can understand Pep - his salary must be insane. And he wants to experience something new - despite the fact that he already had the best team in Europe. Peps transfer policy What can Manchester City expect? Bayern fulfilled every wish, no matter what Guardiola wanted: the players, the coaches and even the doctors.He caused much disturbance off the field. But he is one of the best coaches on the planet. With the amount of money in circulation, I can understand Pep.I am one of his critics, but I would have loved to see him in Munich for a longer time. He was always interesting and entertaining for the journalists. He improved the team in many areas, but on the other hand he caused confusion, what many people didnt understand, added Matthaus, who was capped a record 150 times by Germany. Manuel Pellegrini is stepping down at the end of his original contract And Matthaus has warned Guardiolas style of play and continual desire to play players out of position will not endear him to everyone at the Etihad.I dont like his system, it changes during the game. He uses players in different positions, even if they could play better with their normal position, he added. Lothar Matthaus admits the lure of Manchester City would be tough to turn down I wouldnt want to play as left forward if I normally play right-back. For example David Alaba had to play as central midfielder, despite the fact that he played his best games as left-back. But you have to accept that. Guardiola was always successful, but in Munich he didnt win the Champions League.He should have signed another contract in Munich. He can work with a top team and the trust from the Bayern officials. But after his contract expired, he had every right to sign somewhere else. Also See: Peps transfer policy Whats it like playing for Pep? What now for Toure? Who will join Pep at City? Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Discount Soccer Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Online . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Soccer Jerseys For Sale . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Matt Scott scored 20 points, Kahlil Dukes had 17 and Niagara ended a seven-game losing streak to Iona, winning 74-58 on Sunday.The victory was the first at Iona for the Purple Eagles (2-6, 1-1 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference) since Feb. 2, 2009. It was also the first for Niagara on the road since Jan. 28, 2016, having lost five away games this season.The Gaels (4-3, 1-1) had a five-game winning streak broken in losing their home opener.Shane Gatling added 13 points and Marvin Prochet 110 for Niagara.dddddddddddd.Jordan Washington scored 13 points while EJ Crawford and Jon Severe had 12 apiece for Iona.Scott scored 14 points in the first half with Niagara taking a 40-28 halftime lead after Scott made a pair of 3-pointers and Gatling added another at the buzzer.A 13-0 Iona run cut the lead to 45-41 but Niagara responded with a 20-7 run to lead by 17 with 5:20 left. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen