Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

This week I spoke with Dave Choate over at the Falcoholic.

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.02.2019 10:31
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

He’s the guy for responsible for doling out reports on the misery of their long suffering fan base. We try not to make fun of him too much Carolina Panthers Hoodie , for the record, because there isn’t much left to say after Tom Brady used their lunch money from Super Bowl LI to buy a curse on Julio Jones for the rest of his career. It is a sore subject.Cat Scratch Reader: Have you filed a missing persons report for Julio Jones’ red zone targets yet?CSR: What’s the biggest change in the Falcons from last year and why is it that Matt Ryan is channeling Eli Manning?CSR: Y’all lost Keanu Neal for the season. That sucks.CSR:Assume the Panthers have a one possession lead with less than four minutes left in the game. How confident are you in the Falcons’ ability to score when the Panthers inevitably give them multiple chances to do so?CSR:What is your prediction for this game?Here’s to hoping Dave there is underestimating Christian McCaffrey’s ability to replace Greg Olsen’s production in a way that stresses the Falcon’s injured positions. I do, however, share his belief that his game isn’t going to be pretty. What division games are? Washington’s defense had several busted plays and bad coverages on Monday night, the apparent product of miscommunications. Coach Jay Gruden Youth Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , despite have an offensive background, takes full responsibility for the mistakes.“I’m聽ultimately responsible,” Gruden told reporters on Thursday.“I don鈥檛 know if it’s about simplifying or just communicating better, making sure everybody is on the same page that鈥檚 all,” he added. “We’ve been doing some of the same stuff since training camp that we messed up www.pantherscheapshop.com , which is a little mind-boggling. But we’ll get it fixed up. [Defensive backs coach Torrian] Gray and [assistant defensive backs coach James] Rowe and [defensive coordinator Greg] Manusky, they’ll do a good job of fixing it up. It was an abysmal performance by a lot for people not just the secondary, not just the defense, but the offense included. I think we all have a lot of work to do.”Gruden was asked to explain how the communication can, and will Carolina Panthers T-Shirt , improve.“Well it starts in the film room, film study, and then we go out and practice for a reason,” Gruden said. “Give them different looks, as many different looks as we can Carolina Panthers Hats , and communicate and it carries over on the field. There’s only so much we can do. There’s only so many looks we can give them. We’re always going to see something new. The Saints gave us a few different formations with [Mark] Ingram and [Alvin] Kamara in at the same time, a couple different things. But nothing that should鈥檝e been that confusing.”Gruden doesn’t believe the problems on Monday night were the product of being confused in the moment.“I think they’re coached up and for whatever reason we had a couple busts,” Gruden said. “You know, three or four of them that cost us big time. It’s up to us as coaches to make sure that doesn鈥檛 happen because the play is a reflection of us. We have to make sure they totally understand and have a good grip on what they’re doing. Then on game day, they have to go out and execute.”They’ll get another chance to do that on Sunday Carolina Panthers Hoodie , against a Panthers team that, for some reason, is a one-point underdog. Which means that the oddsmakers have faith in the Washington defense to turn it around.Based on Monday night, that’s a whole lot of faith.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen