Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d States)4-time Olympic champion. Double gold medallist in springboard and platform events at the 1952 Games i

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 24.02.2019 14:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

I-League champions Bengaluru FC have signed Spanish footballers Alvaro Rubio and Juan Gonzalez, as their new coach Albert Rocha looks to strengthen his squad ahead of the new season.?Rubio, 37, is an experienced midfielder who spent 10 seasons with Spanish club Real Valladolid, while Gonzalez, 29, is a defender who played for the B-Teams of Deportivo La Coruna and Real Madrid, before moving to German club Fortuna Dusseldorf. Gonzalez last played for American side Rayo OKC.?I am happy to have signed for Bengaluru FC. We trained with the team today and everyone is very welcoming. The aim is to try and understand the systems as soon as possible and I would like to use my experience to help the team to success, Rubio said.?While Rubios contract lasts till the end of the year, Gonzalez signed a deal that will keep him with Bengaluru till the end of the season.?Ive come here to experience something new and Im confident I will be able to contribute to the teams success. Ive left my family back home and that is tough but Im here to do a job and do it well, Gonzalez said.On Saturday, the club had announced that they had signed Australian midfielder Cameron Watson. Rubio, Gonzalez and Watson all arrived in the city on Sunday, and took part in a training session with the team on Monday morning.?Alvaro and Juan bring with them valuable experience of playing at the top level. They have played with and competed against some of the best players in world football and I have little doubt that they will give the team an advantage, Rocha said.?They are good professionals and team players and will strengthen the squad before what is a crucial set of AFC Cup games. Jake Arrieta Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Will Middlebrooks Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.philliesrookiestore.com/Phillies-Lenny-Dykstra-Kids-Jersey/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Darren Daulton Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Tommy Joseph Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. THE 8 EVENTSMen (4): 3m springboard, 10m platform, synchronised 3m springboard, synchronised 10m platformWomen (4): 3m springboard, 10m platform, synchronised 3m springboard, synchronised 10m platformTHE FORMATIndividual springboard and platform eventsQualifying round to determine 18 semi-finalists, and then 12 competitors advance to the final. In each round there are 6 dives for men and 5 for women. Marks are never carried over to the next round.Synchronised events8 pairs of divers, with no qualifying round. 6 dives for men and 5 for women.MILESTONES17th centuryDuring the summer, gymnasts in Germany and Sweden travel to the beach to practise their acrobatic feats over the water.1904Diving makes its Olympic debut in St. Louis, although only the mens platform event features.1908Introduction of the mens 3m springboard event at the London Games.1912Women make their Olympic debut in the platform event in Stockholm.1920The womens springboard completes the Olympic diving programme in Antwerp. It will remain unchanged for the next 80 years.2000Introduction of synchronised springboard and platform events, for both men and women, in Sydney.ddddddddddddSTARSPatricia McCormick (United States)4-time Olympic champion. Double gold medallist in springboard and platform events at the 1952 Games in Helsinki. Pulled off the same feat four years later in Melbourne. The only woman, along with Chinese diver Fu Mingxia, to have won four Olympic gold medals in the sport.Klaus Dibiasi (Italy)One of the sports high-flyers. Olympic platform champion in 1968, 1972 and 1976, making him the only diver, male or female, to have won 3 consecutive titles in the same discipline. Also won two Olympic silver medals (platform in 1964 and springboard in 1968). Two-time platform world champion (1973 and 1975).Greg Louganis (United States)The successor. Like McCormick, he won the springboard and platform titles at consecutive Games in 1984 and 1988. With his silver medal in the platform in 1976, he equalled the great Dibiasi, who also won five Olympic medals. Five-time world champion (3 in platform, 2 in springboard). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen