Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e wrong time to sack him. I dont think he should have been appointed in the first place.They were in a relegation

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.12.2018 09:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Manager Remi Garde has left Aston Villa by mutual consent after four months in charge. With the club currently 12 points from safety at the bottom of the Premier League table, the Frenchman becomes the second Villa boss to lose his job this season, after replacing Tim Sherwood in late October.However, Garde has been unable to turn around their fortunes winning just two league games since taking charge on November 3. Aston Villa are bottom of the Premier League with seven games left to play A statement on the Villa website read: Manager Remi Garde has today left Aston Villa Football Club by mutual consent.The club would like to place on record its sincere thanks to Remi for all his efforts during a difficult period and wish him well in the future.Eric Black will take over as acting manager until the club appoints a new manager. There will be no further comment from the club at this stage. A look back at Remi Gardes short stay as Aston Villa manager, in numbers. Garde had originally signed a three-and-a-half year contract but leaves Villa Park following a run of six straight defeats. Villa have won just three of 31 league matches all season, with seven left to play.Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ, former England under-21 manager Peter Taylor said: The timing is strange. I think the players have underachieved. Villa fans have expressed their dissatisfaction with owner Randy Lerner throughout the season You look at their team sheet and they should be doing a lot better than what they are doing. In that respect the players have not done themselves credit.Unfortunately, when that happens its the manager who has to go. It hasnt looked to me as though he has enjoyed it, nobody enjoys getting beaten every week.I feel for him in that respect. They are so far down now I really cant understand the timing of the change. Gardes woeful record We examine Remi Gardes dismal Premier League record And ex-Crystal Palace forward Clinton Morrison added: Its probably the wrong time to sack him. I dont think he should have been appointed in the first place.They were in a relegation fight and hes not got a lot of experience with that. I think they should have got a manager with a bit more experience.It was always only going to be a matter of time before he left the club and I think they should have waited until the end of the season. Sky Bets Aston Villa boss betting Check out the odds on the next Aston Villa manager Also See: Gardes woeful record The relegation run-in Relegation predictions Do late sackings work? Wholesale Jerseys NBA . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthenticonline.com/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China . LUCIE, Fla. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. TAMPA, Fla. -- Nick Swisher is spending one week of the offseason as a New York Yankees coach.Swisher was a guest instructor Monday with the Yankees instructional league team in Tampa, Florida. He worked with players in the new indoor facility at the teams minor league complex and watched part of an intrasquad game from the dugout.Swisher is expected to be with team until the season concludes at the end of the week.Slowed by knee injuries the past several years, Swisher appeared in 76 games with Atlanta and Cleveland in 2014. The 35-year old slugger played in 55 games last season for the Yankees Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre team, then ended his season in July when his second child was born.Alex Rodriguez, Orlando Hernandez and Tino Martinez have also been instructional league coaches this year.MITCHELL ON THE MOUNDBryaan Mitchell started and went 4 1/3 innings in the intrasquad game as Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild watched.dddddddddddd Mitchell went 1-2 with a 3.24 ERA in five September starts after missing the first five months of the season due to a spring training toe injury that required surgery. The right-hander said he might make one more start before beginning his regular offseason program.HALL OF FAME INSTRUCTORYankees special adviser Reggie Jackson also arrived Monday and talked extensively with outfield prospect Clint Frazier during and after batting practice. Jackson watched the intrasquad game with vice president of player development Gary Denbo and special assignment scout Jim Hendry. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen