Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Time, whod won his two previous starts by a combined 18 3/4 lengths and was the 5-2 favorite, did nothing Saturday to dash the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.12.2018 06:44
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Kevin Hayes was at the right place at the right time.Hayes scored a power-play goal with 1:09 left in the third period to lift the New York Rangers to a 2-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night.Jets forward Drew Stafford was in the penalty box for high-sticking when Ryan McDonaghs shot through traffic deflected off Winnipeg forward Adam Lowrys stick to Hayes, who capitalized for his 11th of the season.I think it was a greasy goal, a point shot off about three guys, Hayes said. (I) just tipped it in. That was definitely puck luck, for sure.Winnipeg goalie Michael Hutchinson admitted he lost sight of the puck with the players in front blocking his view.I saw McDonagh go to shoot in the slot and as soon as he went to release it, a bunch of traffic came into my eyesight, Hutchinson said. As a goalie, you wait that fraction of a second where the puck should hit you or the boards. I didnt hear anything, then my peripheral vision caught the puck to my right. I tried to push over, but I just couldnt get there.Staffords infraction on Rangers defenseman Dan Girardi with 2:56 left in the third had fans at MTS Centre booing.Jets coach Paul Maurice was asked if Girardi did a sell job.I cant tell, Maurice said. It doesnt matter. Its a high stick, its up there. Whether you think youre right or not, it doesnt matter. You have to learn how to play with your stick on the ice and get your body in the right spots.Chris Kreider also scored for New York. Antti Raanta, playing for the first time since Nov. 27, stopped 17 shots. The Finnish goaltender praised his teammates penalty killing, especially when Winnipeg had two power plays in the third period.I think the first penalty in the third period, we didnt give them zone time at all, Raanta said. The second one was just a great job of blocking the shots and taking the passes away.Its a great thing to be a goalie when the guys do that kind of job in front of you. Everybodys putting their whole body on the line so its a great thing.Mark Scheifele had the tying goal for Winnipeg midway through the second period, and Hutchinson finished with 22 saves.The Rangers had 10 blocked shots and Winnipeg 15.They were blocking a few, McDonagh said of the Jets. Pretty fortuitous bounce (for Hayes goal), but we had the puck in the zone for a while and good things happen there.New York opened the scoring at 8:02 of the first on the power play when a trio of precision passes started with Mats Zuccarello and ended with Derek Stepan sending Kreider the puck at the side of an open net.The Rangers outshot the Jets 10-6 after the first, but could have been up by more goals if not for some tough stops by Hutchinson.Scheifele, who missed the last three games with a hamstring injury, used a rebound off Paul Postmas point shot to score his 14th of the season at 9:51 of the second.New York led 18-13 in shots after the second, which included both teams having shots ring off goal posts.Winnipeg had two power plays in the third period and New York also had a pair, including the last with 2:56 remaining in the third that Hayes used for his 20th point of the season.Game notes Kreiders goal gave him a point in four straight games, with three goals and two assists. ... The Rangers improved to 9-0-1 in games following a loss this season. ... Winnipeg came in 9 for 9 on the penalty-kill but the Rangers went 2 for 4 on their power play. ... The Jets fell to 8-4-2 in one-goal games.UP NEXTRangers: At Chicago on Friday night in the finale of a stretch of three straight road games.Jets: At Calgary on Saturday night. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Cheap Jordan 5 For Sale . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Cheap Jordans 5s 2018 . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Air Jordan 5 Retro For Sale . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Classic Empires victory by a neck over Not This Time in the Breeders Cup Juvenile gives him the edge in the debate over the winter favorite for the Kentucky Derby.The difference between the two leading 2-year-olds right now might just be from the neck up.Hes extremely smart, trainer Mark Casse said when asked about Classic Empires best attribute. He just walks around and just doesnt really care, and thats always nice to have in a Derby horse.Sent off as the 9-2 second choice, Classic Empire won for the fourth time in five career starts, with his only loss coming when he threw his rider at the start of the Hopeful Stakes last month. He beat 10 rivals in the $2 million Juvenile over 1 1/16 miles Saturday at Santa Anita.Not This Time, whod won his two previous starts by a combined 18 3/4 lengths and was the 5-2 favorite, did nothing Saturday to dash the enthusiasm of his rider, Robby Albarado.Im still high on him, he said. I think hes an exceptional colt but theres room for improvement. I dont think weve seen the depth of him yet. Hes getting better every race. This is only his fourth start, so theres a lot of room there.Not This Time still has a lot to learn.Hes physically talented, looks good, Albarado said. His mind is the only thing thats behind a little bit. He doesnt really have it down to grind it out yet, which eventually it will come in time. Exceptional colt, Im looking forward to the spring.Last years Juvenile winner, Nyquisst, went on to win the Kentucky Derby in May, becoming the second colt to turn the Juvenile-Derby double in the last 10 years.ddddddddddddStreet Sense won the 2006 Juvenile and the Kentucky Derby the next year after a string of 22 horses failed to complete the double.Ridden by Julien Leparoux and trained by Kentucky-based Mark Casse, Classic Empire ran 1 1/16 miles in 1:42.60 and paid $11, $5 and $3.80.Classic Empire has all kinds of connections to Triple Crown success. He was sired by Pioneerof the Nile, who finished second in the 2009 Kentucky Derby and sired last years Triple Crown winner American Pharoah.The 2-year-old colt is owned by John Oxley, who owned Monarchos, winner of the 2001 Kentucky Derby as a 10-1 longshot.The winter is coming up first, but I love the spring. I love the journey up to the Triple Crown races, Oxley said. Each one will be a wonderful goal and a wonderful stop we hope. We hope the good fortune lasts.Not This Time returned $4.60 and $3.40, while Practical Joke was another 7 1/2 lengths back in third and paid $4.60 to show.All week long, Dale Romans (trainer of Not This Time) said we were going to run one-two, him and I, Casse said. I said, `OK. Im just glad I was one.Lookin At Lee was fourth, followed by Syndergaard, Three Rules, Gormley, Klimt, Term of Art, Theory and Britain-bred Star Empire. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen