Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

treak to four games. ... Brian Flynn (upper-body injury) was a late scratch for Montreal. David Desharnais, who was a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.12.2018 05:52
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- Andrew Shaws best game of the season helped the Montreal Canadiens set a franchise record.Shaw scored and added two assists to lead the Canadiens to a 5-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night to extend their winning streak to four games.The victory was Montreals 10th at the Bell Centre this season, a club record for consecutive home wins to start a season. The previous record was established in 1953.I havent played great this year, said Shaw, who has six points this season. I havent played my game, Ive gotten away from that. Im just trying to keep things easy. Last year I had a terrible start and I didnt start great this year again. Its about learning from those experiences and busting through that wall.Shaws goal was his first since Montreals opener Oct. 13. The third-line winger had his first multipoint game with the Canadiens.The 25-year-old made it 4-0 in the second period when Alex Galchenyuks slap shot from the point went off Shaws left skate and in.Shaw says he was inspired by his good friend Bryan Bickell, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis this week. They were teammates in Chicago, winning two Stanley Cups together.A friend, a great guy all around, Shaw said about Bickell, who now plays for the Carolina Hurricanes. For him to go through this, its got to be hard. Hes a tough kid. Hes strong mentally and physically. Hes surrounded by great people and theyre going to help him through this. I talked to him yesterday and his spirits were good for his situation.Carey Price did the rest for Montreal, making 25 saves for his second shutout of the season.Perhaps Prices best stop of the evening came midway through the second period as he snagged Luke Glendenings deflection out of midair. Nine minutes into the third, Price denied Gustav Nyquist on the breakaway to preserve the shutout.The way hes playing, he gives us a lot of confidence as a team, coach Michel Therrien said. Hes a true leader. The way hes performing, there are times we have breakdowns and hes there to make the big save.Phillip Danault, Paul Byron, Shea Weber and Max Pacioretty also scored to help NHL-leading Montreal improve to 13-1-1.Jimmy Howard gave up five goals on 25 shots for Detroit before being replaced by Petr Mrazek at the start of the third period. Mrazek made 12 saves in relief. The Red Wings dropped to 8-7-1.They did a better job in front of our net than we did in front of theirs, Howard said. They got their sticks on everything and they made a lot of good little plays. They were hounding the puck all night. They showed why theyve been playing so great.Game notes Galchenyuk had two assists to extend his point streak to four games. Alexander Radulov, with an assist on Webers goal, also extended his point streak to four games. ... Brian Flynn (upper-body injury) was a late scratch for Montreal. David Desharnais, who was a healthy scratch last game, centered the fourth line in Flynns absence. ... Red Wings forward Anthony Mantha made his season debut.UP NEXT:Detroit: The Red Wings return home to face Tampa Bay on Tuesday night.Montreal: The Canadiens are at Chicago on Sunday night. Cheap Jerseys From China . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys China . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. http://www.cheapjerseysapp.com/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. China Jerseys . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. NFL Jerseys China . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. MIAMI -- The Los Angeles Dodgers welcomed back their ace with open arms as Clayton Kershaw took the mound Friday for the first time in 75 days.Out since late June with a lower-back injury, the three-time Cy Young Award winner gave up two runs on five hits over three innings in the Dodgers 4-1 loss to the?Miami Marlins, throwing 66 pitches in the process.It was not vintage Kershaw by any means, but the left-hander still recorded five strikeouts, striking out the side in the second inning.He rated his outing as not great.I threw a lot of pitches. I was averaging 20-plus pitches an inning, so regardless if the pitch count was in effect or not, it probably would have been a short night, Kershaw said after the game. You try to look at the positives, and I got to pitch again, so thats good. But you dont want to be a detriment to the team, either. Ill definitely try and pitch a little deeper next time.Despite the short outing, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he was happy to see his ace back on the mound.?There wasnt the sharpness we expected, the slider wasnt there, but just to see him on the mound was great, Roberts said. And in talking to him after the start, he came back into the dugout and said he felt good.Obviously every game is important, but for Clayton to be back on the mound, I think thats a win for us.Kershaw needed 14 pitches in the first inning, 29 in the second and 23 more in the third. He gave up a solo home run to J.T. Realmuto in the opening inning and an RBI single to Chris Johnson in the second. Kershaw gave up three hits in the second inning, including a comebacker up the middle from opposing pitcher Jose Fernandez that knocked him to the ground.Five of the last six outs Kershaw recorded were via strikeout. He exited trailiing the Marlins 2-0.ddddddddddddAsked whether it was realistic for him to regain his old form after a 75-day lull, Kershaw said, I dont get that luxury.Its not a perfect world, obviously. But at the same time, its September whatever-it-is and weve got a division to win, he said. While there might be some rough spots for me at times, there really cant be.Roberts said Kershaw wanted to go back out on the mound despite his struggles.He wants to finish every game he starts. So thats what makes him great. There was a little discussion, but he understood this was in his and our best interest, Roberts said.The short outing was not a complete surprise,considering the Dodgers are slowly building up his pitch count. In his only minor league rehab start earlier this week, Kershaw threw 34 pitches and then 15 more in the bullpen after his outing.Before he went to the disabled list with a mild disk herniation, Kershaw was 11-2 in 16 starts with a 1.79 ERA and had 145 strikeouts to just nine walks.It was the second time Kershaw has been on the disabled list in his career -- he also sat out more than a month at the outset of the 2014 season when he won both the National League Cy Young and MVP awards.Kershaw admitted he briefly thought about whether he would ever come back.?It definitely started creeping in my mind, Kershaw said. But you cant really think like that. I probably pouted for a day and got over it.It was a little unfortunate that I couldnt get out there for a couple more innings. But the arm feels good. The pitches werent great. But I dont think it was because I was tired or anything. It just wasnt a great night. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen