Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith fi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.12.2018 06:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

QUEBEC CITY -- On Friday night, the Team North America players found a Quebec City restaurant for a team dinner and a viewing of the intense World Cup of Hockey pre-tournament game between USA and Canada.And really for the first time in this training camp, the divide between the Canadians and Americans on the team surfaced. There was good-natured ribbing after goals and, even though they might be facing off against their own countrymen at some point in this tournament, guys were openly cheering for their native teams.I was still rooting for America, said Jack Eichel, who hails from North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. I played for the U.S. enough that I always root for U.S. The only time I wouldnt root for them was if they were playing against our team.Its tough to cheer for a team youre going to play against. At the same time, if youre American or Canadian, its hard not to cheer, said forward Johnny Gaudreau of Carneys Point, New Jersey. I caught myself as the U.S. scored, I was cheering, got up a little bit. Its tough when you see USA and they score, its tough not to get excited. Its a weird situation.While rooting preferences might have been divided at dinner, this team has come together nicely as a group considering the players have no traditional connection other than they all happen to be under 24 years old.The cliques that might have been there on the first day of training camp are gone. The players have made an effort to eat as many meals together as possible when away from the rink. The coaches have done a good job incorporating fun, competitive team-bonding drills at the end of practice to help the cause.On Friday, it was a 3-on-3 drill with two nets pushed close together at center ice; on Saturday, it was a quick shootout competition. Just small things to build up camaraderie on a team that is bonding nicely.When the leadership group was announced before Thursdays game, it was noticed on the outside that the captain (Connor McDavid) and alternates (Aaron Ekblad and Sean Couturier) came up through Hockey Canada and there wasnt any USA Hockey representation joining a Canadian-heavy coaching staff and management group.Head coach Todd McLellan seemed surprised that anyone was keeping track.Never once have we sat down and said that theres a border, McLellan said. Theres nothing political about what were doing as a team.Inside the room? It was a nonissue.It doesnt really matter. As a group, we want to have leaders all around the room, not just guys with letters, said Brandon Saad of Pittsburgh, who certainly could have been part of the leadership group. Whether you have one or not, youre going to play the same way and act the same way.And, as Saad pointed out, the Canadians are outnumbered on the roster.If you count, I think we have more Americans on the team, he said, smiling. (For the record, there are 13 Americans and 10 Canadians.)Defenseman Colton Parayko of St. Albert, Alberta, said the players have done such a good job putting their natural allegiances behind them that hes not even sure he could accurately identify where each of his teammates was born.One week into this thing and the concerns about bonding are gone. You can see it on the ice and feel it in the dressing room while watching the players interact.Theres not a wall built, McLellan said. We belong to the hockey world, Team North America, and theres absolutely nothing to do with the flags of either country. Discount Nike Shox . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Clearance Nike Shox . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.cheapnikeshoxfreeshipping.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Nike Shox Shoes . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Multiple stakes winner Hopfgarten has earned his top weight in the Recognition Stakes but trainer Robert Heathcote says he will have to reproduce one of his best recent runs to be competitive.Hopfgarten will be having his first start back in Queensland since a Melbourne spring campaign when he runs in Saturdays 1400m-Listed race at Eagle Farm.At his last start Hopfgarten finished a handy sixth behind Le Romain in the Group One Cantala Stakes but it was the geldings effort earlier in the spring that really impressed Heathcote.Hopfgarten ran fourth in a Listed race at Flemington when he had 60 kilos. It was a terrific run and he will have to reproduce that to be competitive on Saturday, Heathcote said.He has 60kg again and there are some very good horses in the Recognition Stakes. I have given up whingeing about handicappers - you cant beat them.But Hopfgarten really needs to be at his best to beat these horses at the weights. For all that he has pleased me since coming back from Melbourne.Heathcote will saddle up four runners in the race with Lordag, Bewhatyouwannabe, and Volkhere joining Hopfgarten.Lordag waas a very good seventh in the open handicap at the Sunshine Coast last week.dddddddddddd He virtually went the entire straight being held up, Heathcote said.He is a horse going places and you just have to get him to the outside so he can use his big finish.Heathcote said Behwhatyouwannabe was honest but would be improved by his run on Saturday.He is another victim of the rating system as he went up 13 points for winning a Listed race and has struggled a bit since, Heathcote said.He said Volkhere was getting fitter for longer races over the summer.Meanwhile, Brisbane owner Bill Andrews will hope his big week in feature races continues with Feltre in the Recognition Stakes.Andrews also part owns Scales of Justice who won the Group One Railway Stakes in Perth last week.Scales of Justice is a very nice horse who is being set for next weeks Group One Kingston Town Stakes, he said.The Brian Smith trained Feltre, who won a Listed race in the winter, is having his first start since July. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen