Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

igned with the Los Angeles Galaxy and became the first openly gay male athlete to play in a major U.S. professio

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.12.2018 10:53
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Major League Soccer and its players union are partnering in an anti-discrimination campaign, a move less than a month after Robbie Rogers signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy and became the first openly gay male athlete to play in a major U.S. professional league. MLS and players said Wednesday they are partnering with a group called the You Can Play Project, founded by Philadelphia Flyers scout Patrick Burke in memory of Brendan Burke, his brother and the son of former NHL general manager Brian Burke. Brendan Burke revealed he was gay to his family in 2007. He died in a car accident in 2010. MLS Commissioner Don Garber calls it "a strong statement that we are a league that stands against discrimination" and says the league will provide "a safe environment where everyone is treated equally, and with dignity and respect." MLS President Mark Abbott says the program includes educational resources and training that are made available to teams. League executive vice-president JoAnn Neale says plans for the initiative had begun before Rogers signed, and that D.C. United and Toronto already had run public service announcements. The NHL and its union have a similar partnership. Authentic MLB World Series Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Cheap St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.cheapworldseriesjerseys.com/cheap-texas-rangers-jerseys/ . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap Cincinnati Reds Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Cheap Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Olympic silver medallist Ollie Lindsay-Hague has left Harlequins after seven years to pursue other options in his playing career.Lindsay-Hague made his senior debut for Harlequins against Newcastle Falcons in 2009, and went on to make 61 appearances for the club, scoring 10 tries.The news comes just one week before the start of the new Aviva Premiership season.Harlequins has been a huge part of my life and Im sad that my time with the club has come to an end, he said.Having returned from the Rio Olympics, Im going to take some time to think about the next step in my career and see where things take me.Id like to thank everyone associated with Harlequins for their support over the years and I wish them the best of luck in the 150th season.ddddddddddddhe 25-year-old was selected for the England sevens team in the Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris and London legs of the sevens circuit, before being selected for Team GB at the Rio Olympics.Harlequins Director of Rugby, John Kingston said: Ollie has been a dependable and loyal member of the Harlequins squad for many years.He leaves with our very best wishes and we were delighted to see him and his teammates win silver in the recent Rio Olympics. I have no doubt he will make a huge impact wherever he continues his career. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen