Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e-high scorer with 31 points, also spent time defensively on Parker.We fortunate, I think, to get through it, Reeve

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.12.2018 13:02
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Watch footage from Sporting Lisbons friendly clash against Manchester United in 2003, where a young Cristiano Ronaldo caught the eye of Sir Alex Ferguson. Ronaldo gave United defenders a torrid time in the August 2003 friendly, which marked the opening of the Estadio Jose Alvalade in the Portuguese capital as Sporting swapped their home kit for their away kit in the second half. Just five days later, the 18-year-old was a United player in a £12.2m deal. The game that made Ronaldo The 2003 friendly that set Cristiano Ronaldo on the path to superstardom. Sporting won the game 3-1, and the Real Madrid forward, who spent six fruitful years at Old Trafford under Ferguson, has described the night as perfect. Ronaldo takes on Nicky Butt in the 2003 friendly Ronaldo, who has won the Ballon dOr three times since, said: The first game that I played against Manchester United was an unbelievable game. It was the perfect night, the perfect night.After the game some of my team-mates said: Listen, youre going to go to Manchester, trust me! Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Sir Alex Ferguson was there, and [they said] he wants to speak with you. I go to the dressing room, he introduced me to the players.Watch the footage, courtesy of MUTV, in the video above - Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: The game that made Ronaldo Ronaldo unlikely to retire at Real Premier League video Live on Sky Cheap Nike College Jerseys . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Cheap Nike Football Jerseys . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. http://www.cheapjerseysnike.com/ . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Nike MLB Jerseys China .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota coach Cheryl Reeve does not do hyperbole. So if she agrees with the suggestion that her teams Game 4 victory in Los Angeles was one of the gutsiest wins shes been a part of with the Lynx, its not an overstatement.That victory kept the Lynx alive as they aim for their fourth title in six seasons. Minnesota meets Los Angeles on Thursday with the WNBA championship on the line in front of whats expected to be a sold-old Target Center for Game 5 (ESPN2, 8 p.m. ET).The Lynx dealt with foul trouble for defensive stalwart Rebekkah Brunson, and a very intense -- if marred by a few key mistakes -- effort from the Sparks to triumph 85-79 at Staples Center on Sunday and tie the WNBA Finals best-of-five series at 2-2.Natasha Howard came in to play important minutes in place of Brunson, who has primarily guarded Sparks center Candace Parker throughout the series. And Maya Moore, who was the game-high scorer with 31 points, also spent time defensively on Parker.We fortunate, I think, to get through it, Reeve said of the time spent on the bench by Brunson. I think Tashas minutes were extremely solid, and Maya gave us a different dimension that they hadnt really had to prepare for before. She was adequate, for sure, with post defense. I thought we handled it as well as we could.In this series between the teams with the two best records in the WNBA, weve seen a little of everything.Its been an emotional Finals, just the highs and the lows of both teams being so tightly matched, Moore said. You just feel the devastation of a loss, and the highs of a win. It takes a lot to get back to that place of competing with focus.But Minnesota is the franchise that has done that the most consistently over the past six seasons. A victory Thursday would give the Lynx their fourth championship, tying the Houston Comets record.The Lynx have been carrying around this historical goal all season, but it hasnt been a burden. They came into 2016 thinking that this could be the organizations best team, and that was the case through the regular season as the Lynx set a franchise record for wins (28-6).Now theyve reached the end of the line with one more winner-take-all game, and thee fundamentals are solidly in place -- and have been for years now.dddddddddddd This coaching staff and core group of players know what theyre doing.I think because of our preparation and how weve approached every game this season, we have the ability to do some great things in situations like this, Moore said. Nothings ever guaranteed. But I think we have enough experience, that understanding of what it takes to have a game where you have no regrets. We know how to strive for perfection on the big stage. And were looking forward to this challenge again.The Lynx went through a Game 5 just last year, in fact, after a back-and-fourth WNBA Finals series with Indiana. The Fevers offense, though, just seemed spent by that point, after theyd given all they had to win Game 4 and send the series back to Minnesota. The Lynx prevailed 69-52 at Target Center.Lynx center Sylvia Fowles, who was the MVP of that series, expects this Game 5 to be close.I think its going to be very gritty, said Fowles, who has been so key both with her rebounding and clogging up space inside that the Sparks post players want. Nothing is going to come easy. We have to do what we do well.We have this thing we call hot spots, and thats where other teams are at their best shooting. We just try to take them away from those spots, let them see traffic there a little bit.The Lynx were most dominant in this series in Game 2. They made defensive adjustments from their Game 1 loss and won 79-60, which tied for the Sparks lowest point total this season. The Lynx were able to hold league MVP Nneka Ogwumike to just six shots in Game 2, and force Parker to take a lot of her 12 shots in places she didnt prefer to take them.A defensive effort similar to that will make the Lynx very hard to beat.But I feel like even in Game 3, we had a good mindset, Lynx point guard Lindsay Whalen said of Minnesotas 92-75 loss last Friday, which was the game in which the Sparks were the most in control.Both teams are just fighting so hard. This series really has been what you want the Finals to be about. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen