Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e Wednesday, and DT Michael Brockers (hip) was limited. Quinn is having a particularly strong start to the season

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.12.2018 07:09
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Rex Ryan regretted his flippant criticism of Aaron Donald from pretty much the moment after he made it two years ago.Donald is in position to make the Buffalo coach even more regretful this weekend.The Los Angeles Rams dominant defensive tackle is well aware Ryan took a verbal shot at him in late 2014 while coaching the New York Jets. When Donald made the Pro Bowl as a rookie over Jets lineman Sheldon Richardson, Ryan said Donald cant hold (Richardsons) jock as a player.Yeah, I remember that, Donald said Wednesday after practice. I remember when I heard about them. I didnt forget about what he said, but it is what it is. Aint no big deal to me. But I remember what he said.After a dominant college career at Pitt, Donald has been one of the NFLs best defensive linemen in the three seasons since the Rams made him a high first-round draft pick.In short, Donald isnt used to people doubting him -- so when they do, it stands out in his mind.When Donald was told Ryan regrets his words, the lineman smiled.He still said it, Donald replied. Its kind of disrespectful to say, but it is what it is.Ryan said he was simply trying to back his own player with colorful language when he praised Richardson at the expense of Donald. The loquacious coach, who was in his final days with the Jets at the time, has watched Donalds growth into a vicious force on the interior of the Rams line in St. Louis and Los Angeles.Ive made a lot of dumb comments in my days, Ryan said. Thats probably right up there at the top. But ... I was disappointed. We had a guy, Sheldon Richardson, had a great year, never made the Pro Bowl, and one of our coaches had said, `(Donald) cant hold his jock. So I go ahead and say it. I never even saw (Donald) play, but I knew he was a rookie, so rookies shouldnt go to the Pro Bowl. But anyway, after Ive seen this kid play, Im like, `Oh boy!Mark that down as one of the dumbest ones, and Ive had a couple of them. Maybe one or two dumb ones. That one right there is right at the top.Donald wont lack for motivation when the Rams (3-1) attempt to build on their strong start to the season at the Coliseum on Sunday against the Bills (2-2).After two standout seasons in St. Louis, Donald appears to be even better in the Rams first year back on the West Coast.He was named the NFCs defensive player of the week on Wednesday after his performance in the Rams 17-13 win at Arizona. Donald had 1 1/2 sacks and forced a fumble, but numbers dont capture the constant disruption caused by Donald in almost every game of his career.Donald has been the defensive player of the week three times since the start of last season, a remarkable achievement for an interior lineman. The two-time Pro Bowl selection seems likely to be a strong candidate for Defensive Player of the Year awards if the Rams defense keeps up its impressive start to the season.And Donald said he doesnt need the motivation of an opposing coachs flippant comment to get his motor going.Nah, I just stay in my lane, work my butt off and do what Ive got to do to try to help my team win, Donald said. I let my game speak for me.The Rams defense has succeeded against a succession of mobile quarterbacks this season, and Buffalos Tyrod Taylor presents similar challenges. Donald believes Los Angeles defense is suited to the pursuit.Anytime you play against a running quarterback, its going to be a headache, Donald said. Sometimes youve got to have a little more of a controlled rush at times, but weve got to get to him and do our job. Weve got a game plan. Weve just got to go and execute it.Game notes Rams DEs Robert Quinn (shoulder) and William Hayes (ankle) didnt practice Wednesday, and DT Michael Brockers (hip) was limited. Quinn is having a particularly strong start to the season on Los Angeles star-studded defensive line. ... WR Kenny Britt (thigh) also missed practice after catching four passes for 82 yards against Arizona.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Wholesale . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.nikeairmax90cheap.com/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. JACKSON, Miss. -- Jackson State snapped a six-game losing streak with a 75-64 win over Southern Mississippi on Sunday.The Tigers (2-6) took a 43-30 advantage into the break and protected it over the final 20 minutes to capture its third straight win over Southern Mississippi in as many seasons.Southern Mississippi (3-3) opened the second half with a 10-1 run fueled with six points from Eddie Davis to cut the deficit to 44-40 with 16:54 left. The Golden Eagles pulled to within threee nearly two minutes later on Quinton Campbells 3-pointer.dddddddddddd Each time, Jackson State retook control.Campbell scored five straight points late in the game to cut the deficit to 73-64 with 39 seconds left but Jackson State held off the Golden Eagles the rest of the way.Southern Mississippis Cortez Edwards finished with a career-high 18 points. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen