Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ny windows as his team-mates bustle about their post-match business, Nepals captain savours the moment.Khadka i

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.12.2018 07:08
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Ezekiel Elliott wont soon forget his franchise-record-setting 13th rushing touchdown of his rookie season.Neither will anybody else given how much it will be replayed in the future.The Dallas Cowboys running back celebrated by jumping into an oversized Salvation Army red kettle in the end zone during the Cowboys 26-20 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, quickly hiding from everybody before popping out.After conferring, the officials threw a flag for unsportsmanlike conduct, so Elliott didnt hide that much. But the NFL announced Monday morning that Elliott would not be fined for the celebration.I mean its just sitting there right in the end zone, you know. Its the perfect celebration, Elliot said after the game. Theyre one of our biggest partners, so I had to show them a little bit of love.He tweeted Monday that he still planned to make a donation to the Salvation Army.Elliotts score broke Tony Dorsetts team record for most touchdown runs by a rookie in Dallas history. The 2-yard run on third-and-goal gave the Cowboys a 10-3 lead in the second quarter.If the Cowboys were upset with the penalty, they didnt show it. Management allowed the celebration to be shown on the center-hung digital board before the ensuing kickoff. They were made even happier after the Buccaneers next drive started at their 22 and the Dallas defense forced the Bucs into a three-and-out.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also seemed fine with the rookie rushers celebration.I think the Salvation Army should give him the highest award, Jones said after the game. My dream would be for the NFL to really fine me a lot of money and Ill take them to the Supreme Court and well get the Salvation Army more attention than anybody can get them. So lets go.Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant didnt see an issue with the celebration, saying Why not let it be legal? Were just having fun. Lets not make it the No Fun League.Asked if he would hop into the kettle again, Elliott said it was a one-time gesture.No, [Cowboys coach Jason Garrett] wasnt happy about it with the penalty for special teams, Elliott said. Him or the special-teams coach wasnt happy, so I cant keep making them mad.Garrett explained his reasoning for dampening the celebratory mood.Well, he shouldnt have done it. I thought it was creative, but he shouldnt have done it, Garrett said. You know thats how the league is going to rule on those things.You have to understand whats legal and whats not legal. You can jump into the stands in Green Bay, but you cant jump into a Salvation Army bucket in Dallas. Youve got to be careful about snow angels. All of these different things that we do. So we have to be more mindful of that. Ive got to coach that better. Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.cheapjordanfromchina.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap Jordan Wholesale Free Shipping .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Cheap Jordan China Wholesale . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Paras Khadka is sitting in the away changing room at Lords, wiping the sweat and dried-on sunblock from his face. He smiles wearily after accepting congratulations for his teams performance, having closed out victory over MCC in their first appearance at crickets most famous ground. Looking out through the balcony windows as his team-mates bustle about their post-match business, Nepals captain savours the moment.Khadka is entitled to feel a little bushed, having directed his players in the field for the past three hours, as London stewed on one of the hottest days of the year. The sort of captain who leads with word and deed, Khadka made 30 batting at No. 4 - the second highest score in Nepals 217 for 8, including their only six - before chipping to mid-on, and then opened the bowling, reeling off six straight overs of accurate medium-pace with the new ball.After the final MCC wicket fell, one of three for Basant Regmi, the players went for a walk around the outfield to acknowledge the boisterous support of several thousand Nepalis. It was a different sort of tour to the one Khadka took at Lords a couple of years ago, and one you imagine he will remember for much longer.Playing at Lords, you dont get this opportunity often, but I threw away my wicket. But as long as the team wins, Ill take it, Khadka says. I came here in 2014 to do the tour of the ground - never thought I would get to play, so this is one of the dreams that has come true.As well as praising the efforts of his team-mates, he is quick to acknowledge the crowd. Although only half of the stands were open for use, around 5000 packed into the south side of Lords on an otherwise quiet weekday to watch what amounted to little more than a friendly against the selection of club cricketers and former pros picked to represent MCC.Brilliant - the supporters are unbelievable. Anywhere we play in the world we get massive support, its almost like playing in Nepal. Thank you, thank you to everybody, Khadka says.If the opposition were not of the highest rank, the occasion certainly was, and Nepal were grateful for another chance to grab positive headlines in their push for greater recognition. With MCC streaming the match live on YouTube, the visitors were made to feel at home at the Home of Cricket.Its set us in front of the global cricketing platform once again, because any game at Lords, theres attention from all over the world, Khadka says. Were representing our country and were very privileged and proud and very lucky that we got that opportunity. The boys have always put in very good effort throughout the years, so we just need to keep pushing ourselves.Our goals moving forward are to become an ODI nation, and hopefully in the next 15-20 years become a Test-playing country, so a lot of things need to be sorted, but matches like this definitely help you promote the game.Nepals last competitive fixtures were against Namibia in April, and their tour of England comes as part of preparations for two more crucial World Cricket League matches away to Netherlands in August. Khadka says the challenge moving forward is to be more consistent as a team; their record after Lords, against opposition as varied as Indian Gymkhana CC and Eastbourne CC, was five wins from fivve matches.dddddddddddd.With the 2019 World Cup set to be a ten-team event, chances for the Associate nations to qualify are slim. Nepals first aim is to try and finish in the top four of the WCL Championship - they are currently sixth - and make sure of a place at the 2018 World Cup Qualifier, although Khadka has been intrigued by talk of the ICC expanding the number of teams in a future ODI league. The possibility of another World T20 being inserted into the calendar in 2018 is also encouraging; Nepal made their major tournament debut in 2014 but missed out on qualification for this years edition in India.Asked whether he had been following developments at the ICC, he replies with a smile: Yeah, of course, very closely. There has been news of Nepal, Ireland, Afghanistan being discussed for a second tier. I think Nepal has all the resources. Were still young for Test cricket, I have to admit, but you see the kind of passionate fans we have, the people around the game. We just need to sort out our management issues, then we have the players, the talents - its just about setting up the structure back home. Domestic cricket has to be the first and foremost thing. Once we set up that and manage our resources well, Im sure Nepal crickets going to do fantastically well. The game in Nepal currently consists of random tournaments, Khadka says, organised without any formal structure, which is something he wants addressed. However, the situation has not been helped by administrative issues at the Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN), which led to the Nepali board being suspended by the ICC earlier this year.There are things that we need to sort out, Khadka says. Its very, very important that all of us sit down and set our egos aside, and all the administrators sit down and think about the game seriously. They have to be as passionate as the cricketers. I think its about time the administrators did this - the players have put in their lives - players even before us - and havent got anything out of it, but now the game has grown such that everyone follows cricket back home, people really love the game. We need to manage all of this properly.T

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen