Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

t all the best players - dont get me wrong; theyre all excellent players - but you still need a team around you, and it

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.12.2018 07:08
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

OFFENSE Derrius Guice, RB, LSUSubbing for an injured Leonard Fournette, rushed for a career-best 163 yards and 3 TDs on 17 carries in LSUs 42-7 win over Missouri.Averaged 9.6 yards per carry ... Scored on runs of 42, 4, and 37 yards, all in the first half as the Tigers built a 21-0 lead at halftime.Also caught a pass for a 21-yard gain ... Was the second 100-yard rushing game of the season for Guice and LSU has won both of those games.For the game, the Tigers racked up 418 rushing yards and 634 total yards, the most ever by an LSU team in a Southeastern Conference game.DEFENSE Derek Barnett, DE, TennesseeFor the second-straight week, Barnetts standout play in the second half helped Tennessee seize control of the game en route to a comeback victory. He finished with five tackles, 2.0 sacks, 2.5 tackles for loss and a forced fumble in the end zone that resulted in a defensive touchdown.Barnett now has 24 career sacks and leaped Todd Kelly Sr. (22.5 from 1989-92) for fifth-most in Tennessee history.Barnett now ranks second among all active FBS players with 24.0 career sacks. ? He also has 41.5 career tackles for a loss, leaping Dale Jones (39.5 from 1983-86) and Eric Westmoreland (40.0 in 1996, 1998-00) to move into third-place on UTs all-time list.Both of Barnetts sacks came at key moments. Georgias opening drive of the third quarter halted at midfield when Barnett broke through the offensive line for a nine-yard sack. With 2:56 remaining in the game and the Vols down 24-21, Barnett sacked Jacob Eason on 2nd-and-11 in the UGA end zone and stripped the ball, which was recovered a split second later by teammate Corey Vereen to give the Vols their first lead of the game.SPECIAL TEAMS Dan Skipper, OL, ArkansasBlocked his second field of the season and the seventh of his career on a 41-yard attempt in the fourth quarter.His seven blocks are just two off the NCAA record of nine. ? Helped pave the way for Arkansas 353 yards rushing against Alcorn State, marking the Razorbacks most yards on the ground since Sept. 13, 2014 at Texas Tech.Arkansas had two 100-yard rushers and a 100-yard receiver for the first time since last season at Tennessee.Riley Lovingood, LS, TennesseeLovingood was part of one of the most unique plays late in the game on Saturday. With 3:43 remaining in the fourth quarter, Lovingood snapped the ball to punter Trevor Daniel, who booted the ball 37 yards high in the air to the UGA 6-yard line.Lovingood raced down the field to make the catch, downing the ball at the UGA 6. Two plays later, Derek Barnett strip sacked Jacob Eason in the end zone and Corey Vereen recovered the ball in the end zone to give UT its first lead of the game at 28-24 after the extra point. FRESHMAN Joshua Jacobs, RB, AlabamaThe freshman running back made his first career start and recorded his first 100-yard rushing performance.The native of Tulsa, Okla., rushed for a 100 yards and scored a touchdown on just 16 carries to average 6.2 yards per rush.Also caught a career-best threes passes for 44 yards to give him 144 total yards from scrimmage.Converted nine first downs on 19 touches, including seven rushing first downs and two in the passing game.Averaged 7.6 yards per touch with long plays of 28 yards rushing and 23 yards receiving.OFFENSIVE LINE Ethan Pocic, C, LSULeader of LSU offensive line that paved the way for the most total yards in a SEC game for the Tigers in school with 634 total yards in 42-7 win over Missouri.Played 80 snaps with five knockdowns ... LSU had only two negative plays the entire night and averaged 7.7 yards on 82 plays.Playing without Leonard Fournette, LSU produced two 100-yard rushers on their way to 418 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs.LSU didnt commit a turnover and registered 30 first downs and possessed the ball for 42:33.DEFENSIVE LINE Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&MHall finished the day with 6 total tackles, four solo and recorded 3.5 tackles for losses totaling 16 yards which included two quarterback sacks for losses of 12 yards and added two additional quarterback hurries.After the first play from scrimmage for South Carolina notched a 75-yard touchdown run, the Aggie defense kept the Gamecocks out of the end zone the rest of the afternoon in the 24-13 victory. Cheap Authentic Yeezys For Sale .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cheap Yeezys Wholesale . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Real Cheap Yeezys For Sale . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Cheap Yeezys For Sale .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. In conversation with?Robbie Fowler, who talks about his love for sport, the importance of practice and to never lose touch with the game one loves.How has sport shaped your life? Ive played football for as long as I can remember. It has probably made me the person I am. I never had the intention of doing anything other than sports, so I practiced and practiced hard.When you set your mind to do something, I think it makes you a more spirited person. If youve got ambitions and you go for it; I think thats all Ive done. Ive sorely wanted to play football, and Ive tried everything I could to get where I was. It obviously took a long time; it didnt happen overnight. But everything Ive done was down to football.Ive travelled the world, and Ive seen just about everything. Its all through football...some wonderful places of the world that I have visited, and its all from working hard as a kid, to get to where I wanted to be.Do you think sometimes people underestimate the value of sport in a persons life?I think it depends on where you are, in what country. Certain countries value their education more; I feel that I have had a wonderful education out of football. Ive seen certain things that I thought I would never see, and through football. You cant obviously do without an education also, but its not about the job aspect alone. Any involvement in any sport is also healthy. It keeps you fresh, and your mind and body active.Look, not everybody is fortunate enough to go and do it professionally. But I have no doubt in my mind that if I werent playing football, I would have been in some other sport. I always wanted to stay in shape - through sport, any kind of sport. Whether youre walking, running or jogging, I think its final.As you started off playing football, who were your biggest influences?My parents played a huge role in helping me at the start. Coming to Liverpool, we had a coach called Steve Ayre, who was a massive player there. He has achieved everything, and was my first coach. He helped me get through the teams. He was tough, but fair. He was fantastic.When youve got parents driving you on, and when you have coaches like Steve Ayre, theyre always striving for you to be the very best you can. With their help and with my own ambition and desire to do well, I became the player that I wanted to be.How important is team spirit in a sport like football?It is important without a shadow of doubt... in football, and in team games. Individual sports are different because you are on your own, but in a team game, it is massively vital. You need your five or seven or 11 players with you. Were all fighting for the same outcome, and with that team spirit and togetherness that you have to have. We see it all the time with kids, and even with players. Even at these European Championships, youve got all the best players - dont get me wrong; theyre all excellent players - but you still need a team around you, and its massively important.What are the two best memories of your playing career?I think the first one would be making my debut. That took years and years of hard work...years of practice to get where I wanted to be. It is never easy being a professional sportsman - whether in cricket, golf or football. There are many hours of practice that have gone in before that. So before anything, making your debut is certainly one, and obviously having made your debut, you want to be successful. You want to win things.I thinnk winning my first trophy as a professional footballer was special.dddddddddddd To make your debut is brilliant, but to actually win your first trophy, when there are thousands of people who have tried before but havent really done it, that gives you so much satisfaction.One moment that stands out from your career is when you tried to convince the referee in an Arsenal-Liverpool game that David Seaman hadnt fouled you when you got a penalty? Did you dive?Did I dive? No (laughs). It was one of those moments where you run for the ball and lose your footing. It certainly wasnt a dive, and I didnt think it was a penalty at the time. The more I think about it, the more I feel it probably was a penalty, because I ran into him. I could have got injured really badly.So my jumping over, losing balance and falling over was probably a good thing, because I could have hurt myself, or I could have hurt the goalkeeper. It certainly wasnt a dive, but...(smiles) youre the first person to have said that! Ive been called many things, but Ive never been called a diver. So I dont really like that (smiles).How was it being a part of the European Championships when they were played at home in 1996?It was brilliant. What was special about it was that it was at home; we played all our games at Wembley. No matter where we were - in the hotel, on the way to London, the support that we got with people coming out of their houses... it lifts you as a player. It makes you want to do that little bit more. It reminds you that its not about you or your team, its about the country.We as players stuck together, and the country got behind us. Its probably the best tournament that England have had since they won the World Cup in 1966. The team spirit was then absolutely fantastic, as was the atmosphere from everyone within the country.You have now seen football from a different perspective??How do you think the game has evolved since your playing days?It is very difficult when you retire - dont let anyone tell you (anything) different. Youve suddenly gone from being a top-class player in a top-class team to doing nothing, and thats difficult. It really is. This is why I like doing what I do now. I work for Liverpool football club, doing television shows. It keeps me involved in football.So, even when I am not playing anymore, I still like to keep myself involved in the game. I think its massively important. Maybe your advice to the youngsters will help them become the future Robbie Fowlers and the future Decos. Thats what we really want - we cant play anymore. But we can still help the next generation.What would your advice be to youngsters in India who might be picking up the sport? Whether you are playing football, cricket or golf, or anything, the first thing is to try. Whatever it is that you feel comfortable in, just give it everything. Practice is massive...I cant really stress on how important that is. Listen to your parents and your coaches. Listen to people who have may have been in that position. Understand where you could go right and identify the wrongs. Try and improve that.?You think of all the Messis and Ronaldos - these type of players - they have forever practiced. They dont wake up and suddenly become a great player. They have practiced everyday - from the time they were children till today. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen