Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

with seven RBI in four games since being activated from the disabled list on Monday after missing 15 days with a sore

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.12.2018 01:33
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Ivan Nova is doing his part to improve baseballs pace of play.The right-hander threw a six-hitter to stay unbeaten with Pittsburgh and Jung Ho Kang hit a two-run double to key a three-run first inning as the Pirates defeated Cincinnati 4-1 on Thursday night, extending the Reds losing streak to five games.Nova (12-6) pitched his second complete game in seven starts since being acquired from the New York Yankees in a trade on Aug. 1. He struck out four, walked none, got 15 of his outs on ground balls and retired the first 12 batters while throwing 94 pitches.The game lasted 2 hours, 28 minutes during a season in which Commissioner Rob Manfred has fretted about the average time of major league games.I think my wife and everybody likes it when I get home early, so I try to make it as quick as possible, Nova said with a grin.Nova improved to 5-0 with a 2.53 ERA in seven starts with the Pirates. He has issued just two walks in 46 2/3 innings.Its just more of what weve been seeing from him, said Clint Hurdle, who became the sixth manager in Pirates history with 500 wins. It was a really nice mix of pitches and pitching. No walks again. Its the manual there of how you want to get it done in a quick and efficient way.Kangs double opened the scoring and he came home on a single by Francisco Cervelli as the Pirates took an early 3-0 lead against Dan Straily (11-8).Kang is 7 for 13 with seven RBI in four games since being activated from the disabled list on Monday after missing 15 days with a sore left shoulder.Hes in a good place, Hurdle said. Hes seeing the ball well, looking really good in the field.The Pirates, still on the fringe of the National League wild card race, won their second straight following an eight-game losing streak. They began a stretch of 15 consecutive games against teams with losing records.The Reds dropped to 57-82, clinching their third consecutive losing season and 14th in the last 17 years.Josh Harrison hit two doubles for the Pirates. David Freese and Cervelli had two hits each.Zack Cozart singled in the Reds lone run in the sixth. Andrew McCutchen countered with an RBI single in the bottom of the inning.Straily gave up three runs and seven hits in five innings. He struck out six and walked three.I wasnt exactly where I wanted to be -- but they had three hits (in the first) inning that were probably a foot away from a glove. Total, Straily said. So thats just kind of the way it happened.TRAINERS ROOMReds: CF Billy Hamilton (strained oblique) missed his fourth straight game with a strained oblique and stayed behind in Cincinnati to receive treatment. ... RHP Homer Bailey (biceps tendinitis) has not started since Aug. 28 but the Reds hold out hope he will be able to return this season.Pirates: CF Starling Marte (back spasms) missed his third straight game. ... RHP A.J. Schugel (sore shoulder) hasnt pitched since Aug. 30 and there is no timetable for the relievers return.PIRATES SHUFFLE ROTATIONRHP Drew Hutchison will make his Pirates debut Saturday night when he starts in place of RHP Chad Kuhl against the Reds. The Pirates acquired Hutchison from the Toronto Blue Jays in a trade on Aug. 1 and he was 1-1 with a 4.50 ERA in seven games, including six starts, for Triple-A Indianapolis before being recalled TuesdayFrom 2012-15, Hutchison had a 30-21 record with a 4.92 ERA in 76 games, 73 of which were starts, over four seasons with the Blue Jays.Kuhl and fellow rookie RHP Jameson Taillon are having their next turns in the starting rotation skipped as the Pirates attempt to manage their innings pitched. Taillon has worked 149 1/3 innings between the major and minor leagues and Kuhls total is 134 1/3.UP NEXTReds: RHP Tim Adleman (2-3, 4.02 ERA) will start Friday night and the rookie is 0-2 with a 5.63 ERA in his last three starts.Pirates: LHP Steven Brault (0-2, 3.32), also a rookie, will look for his first win in his fifth career start. Air Max 90 Sale Outlet . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Nike Air Max 90 Clearance Sale .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Free Shipping . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Lewis Hamilton said he barely noticed the Halo protection device when he ran it during Friday practice at the Singapore Grand Prix, while Fernando Alonso believes some work needs to be done on the concept to make it easier to get in and out of the car.Hamilton and Alonso tested the Halo prototype for the first time during FP1 at the Singapore Grand Prix, with both drivers completing a series of laps with the safety device attached. Hamilton, who has slowly warmed to the idea of introducing Halo in Formula One, says the downsides are outweighed by the FIAs claim that the Halo would deflect flying objects away from the drivers head 17 percent of the time.The Halo? Honestly I barely noticed it, apart from when Im in the garage and Ive got the TV screen, I cant see the TV screen! But it was actually not really a problem.In my mirrors I couldnt see my rear wing so it blocks a bit of a view in the mirror but otherwise going forwards I didnt really notice it..dddddddddddd I kind of felt like I should have just kept it on.It definitely doesnt look good but when we go back to that 17 percent its better than nothing.Alonso, who originally wanted the concept to be introduced as early as next year, said his only concern was about getting in and out of the car.The first impression with the Halo was that its quite difficult to get in and out of the car. In terms of visibility its obvious it reduces it but Im sure you get used to it quickly. When the nosecones were raised visibility became a lot worse but two or three years later we were all pretty used to it.Once the Halo is imposed there will be an initial impact but well all get used to it quickly. Theres work to be done in terms of design and accessibility has to improve, even for the mechanics to be able to tighten our seat belts. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen