Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

keep flowing. The Lions have allowed a league-high six touchdowns to tight ends. Love this play!(Others: Dennis Pitt

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.12.2018 01:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Another magnificent night of Premier League Darts in Belfast and the highlight was the competitions first nine-darter since 2012! Having already provided us with a new record highest TV average, the Premier League continued to deliver top quality tungsten this time with the perfect leg of darts.Adrian Lewis was the man who provided it in the 10th leg of his cracker against James Wade. Trailing 5-4, Jackpot strode to the oche and pinned a 180 to kick off the leg, he followed that up with 177 to leave 144.Hit play on the video above as Lewis hit the Jackpot! Also See: Premier League night 11 - report As it happened On Sky TV Prem Table Wholesale College Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.cheapncaajerseysbywholesale.com/ . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. NCAA Basketball Jerseys China . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Running backs had a field day on Thursday night heading into Week 5. David Johnson rushed for 157 yards and two scores, while Carlos Hyde put up 78 yards and a touchdown as well. If you own either -- possibly both -- nice head start on your opponent heading into Sunday!Injuries heading into Week 5:QB Cam Newton -- concussionRB Charles Sims -- kneeRB Latavius Murray -- turf toeWR Stefon Diggs -- groinWR Eric Decker -- shoulderWR Dez Bryant -- kneeTE Jared Cook -- ankle (out 4 to 6 weeks)TE Tyler Eifert -- back (not expected to play in Week 5)Three side notes:1. WR Golden Tate is expected to have a huge week.2.?WR Andre Johnson is expected to be featured against the Dolphins Sunday.3.?RB Kenneth Dixon is expected to be worked into the Ravens backfield starting Sunday.LOCKSQB Derek Carr?vs. San DiegoCarr is quietly having a solid fantasy season. He is fifth in fantasy points per game and fourth in touchdowns. Carr could find himself in a barn burner Sunday against the Chargers -- lots of points, both in the NFL and hopefully on your fantasy roster.(Others: Andy Dalton @ Dallas, Andrew Luck vs. Chicago)WR Travis Benjamin @ OaklandBenjamin disappointed last week against the Saints, but could he be a letdown two weeks in a row? I think not! The over/under is 51 for the Chargers-Saints matchup, and I expect TBen to contribute to that point total quite a bit. The Raiders have allowed the third most fantasy points to receivers this season.(Others: Emmanuel Sanders vs. Atlanta, DeSean Jackson @ Baltimore, Jordan Matthews @ Detroit)RB DeMarco Murray @ MiamiBrace yourself! DeMarco is the No. 1 running back in fantasy points per game through the first month. Hey now! Murray is on pace for over 600 receiving yards, thanks to the way the Titans utilize him in their passing game -- great for PPR owners. This week he faces the Dolphins, who have allowed the fifth most rushing yards to opposing backfields this season.(Others:?LeGarrette Blount @ Cleveland, Matt Forte @ Pittsburgh, LeSean McCoy @ Los Angeles)TE Zach Ertz?@ DetroitThe Ertz is back this week! No one is as excited as I am to see Zach being utilized by Carson Wentz this week at Detroit. He was targeted seven times in Week 1 before his rib injury, and I expect those targets to keep flowing. The Lions have allowed a league-high six touchdowns to tight ends. Love this play!(Others: Dennis Pitta vs. Washington, Kyle Rudolph vs. Houston)FLOPSQB Brock Osweiler?@ MinnesotaThe Vikes blitz over 30 percent of the time. In Week 4 they sacked Cam Newton eight times, but in Week 5 they were unable to get to Eli, so the purple people eaters are foaming at the mouth to start eatn again. Plus, Minnesota is allowing only the eighth fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks and the ninth fewest passing yards on the season. Brock is not in my top 12.WR DeAndre Hopkinss @ MinnesotaI expect Osweiler to be under pressure all game against the Vikings and have a difficult time getting the ball to Hopkins.ddddddddddddHopkins may get the Xavier Rhodes matchup, and that could make it a long day for DeAndre. Im not saying bench Hopkins, but dont expect a 100-yard game with two scores for this wideout.RB Devonta Freeman @ DenverTevin Coleman is expected to make the trip to Denver, even with the possibility of sickle cell complications caused by its high altitude. Regardless, any running back going up against Denvers defense should have concerns. Freeman is nothing more than a flex play, if that, this week.TE Jacob Tamme?@ DenverDenver has been one of the toughest defenses against opposing tight ends this season. Thanks to a solid linebacking corps that can cover, Tamme is not in my top 12 in Week 5.SLEEPERSQB Carson Wentz @ DetroitWentz is coming off a bye, and I told folks to pick him up last week, if you had room on your bench. Hopefully you took my advice, considering the Lions have allowed 300-plus yards, or four touchdown passes twice this year. Wentz should light it up in the Motor City.(Honorable mention: Joe Flacco vs. Washington, Kirk Cousins @ Baltimore)WR Quincy Enunwa @ PittsburghDue to an injured Eric Decker, Enunwa has become a vital part of the Jets offense. Hes on pace for 92 receptions. This week, Enunwa faces the Steelers, who have allowed the most yards per game to receivers. The Jets may be playing from behind, which means Fitzy will be chucking the rock a lot on Sunday.(Honorable mentions:?Terrelle Pryor vs. New England, Tyrell Williams @ Oakland, Golden Tate vs. Philadelphia, Cole Beasley vs. Cincinnati)RB?Darren Sproles @ DetroitRyan Mathews is dealing with an ankle injury, but even if he were healthy, I still like Sproles over Matthews this week. Sproles has at least five targets in two games this season, and the Lions are horrible against the pass. I love me some Sproles in Week 5, especially in PPR leagues.(Honorable mentions: Jordan Howard @ Indianapolis, Terrance West vs. Washington, DeAndre Washington vs. San Diego)TE?Hunter Henry @ OaklandHenry is getting a huge opportunity in the Chargers offense due to an injured Antonio Gates. This week Henry has a favorable matchup against a Raiders defense that has allowed the fourth most yards to tight ends, and the 11th most fantasy points to the position this season.(Honorable mention: Cameron Brate @ Carolina)On another note, espnW requested an all-sleeper roster from me for Week 5. QB = Carson Wentz RB = Darren Sproles RB = Terrance West WR = Quincy Enunwa WR = Tyrell Williams TE = Zach Ertz Rams Defense K = Mason CrosbyLets see how I do ...Good luck in Week 5! Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen