Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

tion.Testimony made public Tuesday suggested some Penn State coaches were aware of Sanduskys abuse decades ago.Mike McQueary, a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.11.2018 06:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, told by a teenage boy in 1976 that assistant coach Jerry Sandusky molested him in a shower, responded that he didnt want to hear about it and had a football season to worry about, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday.The boy, now a man identified as John Doe 150, said in 2014 that other boys in a shower heard him yell that Sandusky had just touched him sexually. He said he told several adults about it before seeking out Paterno.Is it accurate that Coach Paterno quickly said to you, `I dont want to hear about any of that kind of stuff, I have a football season to worry about? a lawyer for Penn States insurance carrier asked the man.Specifically, yes, the man replied.I was shocked, disappointed, offended. I was insulted, John Doe 150 testified. I said, `Is that all youre going to do?He said Paterno just walked away.Excerpts of the mans testimony were among dozens of documents made public Tuesday in Penn States fight with Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association Insurance Co. over payments to Sanduskys accusers. Sandusky was convicted in 2012 of dozens of child sexual abuse counts and is serving decades in prison while he appeals.A judge disclosed the existence of the 1976 allegation two months ago, along with claims Penn State coaches witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and children in the 1980s, but the newly unsealed documents provided greater detail.Paterno told a grand jury in 2011 he first learned of Sanduskys inappropriate sexual contact in 2001, though records show high-ranking Penn State officials dealt with a complaint in 1998 from a woman whose son had showered with Sandusky.Paterno died in January 2012, two months after Sanduskys arrest. A lawyer for his family said elements of John Doe 150s story defy all logic and theres evidence that stands in stark contrast to his claims.A lawyer for Sandusky, who retired in 1999, also denied the allegation.Testimony made public Tuesday suggested some Penn State coaches were aware of Sanduskys abuse decades ago.Mike McQueary, a former assistant coach who told Paterno he saw Sandusky abusing a boy in a team shower in 2001, said in a 2015 deposition former defensive coordinator Tom Bradley was not shocked when told of it.Bradley, who briefly took over as head coach after Paternos firing, said he knew of some things about Sandusky dating to the 1980s, McQueary testified.McQueary said Bradley told him hed been approached by someone in the 80s who saw Sandusky doing something to a boy and in the 90s former assistant coach Greg Schiano saw Sandusky in the shower with a boy.Bradley, now the defensive coordinator at UCLA, and Schiano, who holds the same position at Ohio State, denied witnessing any inappropriate behavior at Penn State.The newly unsealed documents also provide additional information about 1987 and 1988 encounters accusers say were witnessed by coaching staff.A man called John Doe 75 said in a 2014 deposition assistant football coach Joe Sarra walked into a coaches meeting room in 1987 and saw Sandusky with his hands down the then-13-year-old boys shorts.John Doe 75 said Sarra may have said something like, Oh, sorry, and immediately walked out. Sarra died four years ago.A 2014 deposition by a man called John Doe 101 said Sandusky fondled him when he was a boy inside a crowded Penn State pool and coaches often saw him showering with Sandusky. But the one coach the man named said he wasnt working there at the time.The records also include an insurance company lawyers analysis that Penn State overpaid to settle with Sanduskys accusers, possibly as a result of the universitys concern about publicity and a desire to resolve the matter quickly.Lawyer Eric Anderson said Penn State made little effort, if any, to verify the credibility of the claims. The university has paid $92 million to settle claims from 32 Sandusky accusers.Lawyer Ken Feinberg, who helped mediate claims against the university, said the process was very objective and none of the cases was easy to resolve. He said Penn State was diligent in making sure the claims were supported by sufficient proof.---Associated Press writers Maryclaire Dale and Michael R. Sisak in Philadelphia contributed to this report. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Free Shipping . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . PAUL, Minn. http://www.nikeairmax90cheap.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. WASHINGTON -- One by one, swimmer Katie Ledecky handed her Olympic medals to Bryce Harper. Four gold medals and one silver from the Rio Olympics sat in the hands of the reigning National League MVP.As the Nationals star outfielder held the medals on his arms like a rack, Ledecky threw the ceremonial first pitch to reliever Shawn Kelley before the Baltimore Orioles beat Washington 10-8 Wednesday night. It was a strike over the plate.Ive swum in front of 14,000 people, Ledecky said. Once the ball leaves the hand, you cant really control it.Ledecky, a native of nearby Bethesda, Maryland, has thrown out the first pitch at Nationals Park before. That was in 2012 after she won the 800-meter freestyle at the London Olympics as a 15-year-old.I think Ive gotten stronger and a lots happened in four years, she said. Ive been to a couple world championships, more international meets, another Olympics, Ive gone through high school, Im heading out to college. Looking back four years ago, a lot has changed since then.Ledecky has become more dominant.She tied as the most decorated U.S. female athlete in Rio de Janeiro along with gymnast Simone Biles and just short of Michael Phelps for the most among Americans. Before Ledeckys first pitch, a tribute played on the video board featuring a clip of her world record-shattering victory in the 800M freestyle in Rio when she won by more than 11 seconds.The 19-year-old met several Nationals before the game, including Harper, whom she called one of her favoritees.dddddddddddd They didnt give her any tips on the first pitch, which she said she practiced plenty Tuesday, but they were curious about her five medals.They all wanted to see how heavy they were and things like that, Ledecky said. They are pretty heavy. It was kind of a different feeling for me to have them be a fan of me when Ive been a huge fan of theirs for a couple years.Ledecky got a warm reception on the field 20 minutes before the start of the game but a rousing standing ovation when she was shown on the video board before the fifth inning. Fans cheered and broke out in chants of U-S-A! U-S-A!She said her accomplishments in Rio are slowly but surely sinking in, only days after the closing ceremony.I expect itll sink in as we move forward the next couple weeks, Ledecky said. Once I get back in the pool and start working toward my next goals, I know you just kind of have to put everything youve done behind you and start working toward the next thing.For now, the next thing is college. Ledecky will be a freshman at Stanford in the fall and plans to take some time off before starting school.Before she finds out who her roommate is, Ledeckys mind is already on the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.Itll probably be the longest break Ill take in the next four years, she said. Its just nice to be out of the water a little bit and get recharged for the next four years. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen