Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ccessive Olympic eventing team medal, but first gold since Munich in 1972.And with 15th-placed Gemma Tattersall -- B

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.11.2018 06:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

British star William Fox-Pitt produced a stunning performance on day one of the Rio Olympics eventing competition to take pole position in Deodoro.Fox-Pitt, who was placed in an induced coma just 10 months ago after suffering head trauma following a cross-country fall, leads overnight on his 2015 Badminton Horse Trials winner Chilli Morning.A dressage score of 37.0 penalties for the multiple major championship medallist meant Britain enjoyed a dream start in their quest to not only secure a fifth successive Olympic eventing team medal, but first gold since Munich in 1972.And with 15th-placed Gemma Tattersall -- Britains other team member to ride during the opening day -- producing a solid score of 47.2 aboard Quicklook V, it meant an impressive opening ahead of Pippa Funnell and Kitty King riding their tests on Sunday.Fox-Pitt, 47, only returned to competitive action in early April following a lengthy rehabilitation process.He was unable to drive for several months, and at times could not even climb the stairs at his Dorset home, which makes his Rio exhibition all the more astonishing.Stallion Chilli Morning is among world eventings top performers, and Fox-Pitt coaxed a brilliant test out of his ride in searing heat to lead the field.Australias Christopher Burton and Santano II are second, just 0.6 penalties behind Fox-Pitt, with reigning Olympic individual champion Michael Jung third aboard Sam FBW and his fellow German Sandra Auffarth fourth with Opgun Louvo.Germany, seeking a hat-trick of Olympic titles, lead the team competition at its early stage, from Australia in second and Britain third.Ireland, meanwhile, lie sixth following consistent displays by Padraig McCarthy [Simon Porloe] and Clare Abbott [Euro Prince], who lie 12th and 13th in the individual event.Fox-Pitt said: That was what I was dreaming of. Chilli is great on the flat, and he did very good tests at the Caen 2014 World Equestrian Games and Malmo 2013 European Championships, and I did not want to let him down.In November last year, I thought Rio was still months away, but then I suddenly realised that Rio was just around the corner.I had lots of help with my rehabilitation and I saw more experts than I ever wanted to see. For me, it was perfect timing, and I am just lucky to be here.And, looking ahead to Mondays cross-country challenge, he added: That is the biggest Olympic course I have ever walked -- and I have seen some.But Chilli is great out there, and I hope Ill do him justice.Reflecting on her test, Olympics debutant Tattersall said: I am a little bit disappointed with the score, but she [Quicklook V] went in and we both did our absolute best. She tried really, really hard for me.Its hot, and she just slightly dropped behind me a little bit, which is perhaps why we didnt get the score, but its still a good team score.She did all the movements really well, apart from one mistake, and I was really proud of her.And assessing the cross-country test, Tattersall said: Its a serious track. Its very hilly, which I dont think any of us were expecting.There are questions the whole way around, and I think were going to have to be absolutely on it. Water Bottle Hydro Flask Coffee 12 oz Coffee Mint . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Water Bottle Hydro Flask 24 oz Standard Mouth White . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.hydroflaskaustralia.com/water-bottle-hydro-flask-32-oz-wide-mouth-flamingo.html . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Hydro Flask Straw Lid 40 Oz . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Water Bottle Hydro Flask 32 oz Wide Mouth Lemon . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla, -- Chris Archer moved closer to a potential 20-loss season, and two throws from right field were a big reason why.Archer lost his major league-high 17th game after giving up two runs, five hits and throwing 109 pitches over five innings in the Tampa Bay Rays 2-1 defeat to the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.The overall goal is to keep the team in the game and do the best you can with what you have on that day, Archer said. So I wasnt as fine as I wanted to be, but looking at the whole scheme of things, theyre No. 1 in the major leagues in every single category for a reason.The majors last 20-game loser was Detroits Mike Maroth (21) in 2003.Archer (7-17) won his first career start against the Red Sox on Sept. 19, 2012 but has dropped 10 straight decisions to them since.He did his job to give us an opportunity to win, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Wed like to see him go deeper in the ballgame, but credit the Red Sox lineup for some of that.David Ortiz extended his hitting streak to 10 games with an RBI single in the third. Ortiz scored to make it 2-0 when right fielder Steven Souza Jr. made an errant throw attempting to get Ortiz at third base after fielding Mookie Betts single.Obvioussly in hindsight I would rather not have thrown it, but I knew David Ortiz was running, Souza said.dddddddddddd But it was a bad throw and it cost us a run.The Rays got an RBI double from Kevin Kiermaier in the fifth.The speedy Kiermaier was thrown out trying for a triple in the eighth by Betts from right field.Accuracy, Ive been pretty good Betts said. But hard (throws) was something I didnt know I could do. I think we were all kind of surprised there.Clay Buchholz (5-9) allowed one run, five hits, two walks and struck out nine in 6 1/3 innings for Boston. Craig Kimbrel got the final three outs for his 23rd save.TRAINERS ROOMRays: SS Tim Beckham left after seven innings due to left hamstring tightness.ONE-RUN FAILUREThe Rays are 8-19 in one-run games, worst in the majors.We always talk about in tight ballgames, the separator is probably how to limit mistakes, Cash said. We had a couple of mistakes today that cost us.UP NEXTRed Sox RHP Rick Porcello (17-3), 3-0 with a 2.25 ERA in three starts against Tampa Bay this season, faces Rays RHP Matt Andriese (6-5) on Wednesday night. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen