Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

year, and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also missed a chance to become the second Italian winner, following

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.11.2018 11:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Womens Amateur on Sunday at Rolling Green to become the first player to win the event and U.S. Girls Junior in the same year.The 16-year-old Seong outlasted Italys Virginia Elena Carta 1 up in hot conditions in the 36-hole final, the first all-international championship match in 106 years.I cant believe today, Seong said. But today is different feeling because I made history. Thats why I feel so amazing.The 19-year-old Carta, coming off her freshman season at Duke, overcame a dizzy spell that forced a 15-minute delay after the 31st hole.I mean, I was not feeling good at all, Carta said. I was like shaking, and that was not a good feeling.She was trying to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.I dont think I actually lost the match, the championship, Carta said. Of course, I did not win it, but at the same time, its not like saying I lost today.Seong won her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner also traditionally receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- all only if still an amateur.Seong took the lead with a birdie on the par-5 25th hole and won the par-4 29th with a birdie for a 2-up advantage. Carta took the par-4 31st with a par to Seongs double bogey, and Seong rebounded with a par win on the par-3 34th. Carta won the par-5 35th with a 30-foot birdie putt, and Seong missed a chance to end it when her 10-footer burned the right edge. Seong ran in a 40-footer for birdie on the par-4 36th and conceded Cartas 25-footer to close out the match.My hands were shaking, Seong said. Im 1 up, and if I lose this hole, I can go to playoff. I just think, `Please two-putt, please two-putt. But I made it. Im surprised.Seong also became the third female player to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009. Seong is 25-4 in USGA match-play championships.Her mother watched her win in person after missing her two Junior victories.Yeah, special to me, Seong said. After 18, she was crying a little bit, but its OK. Shes just happy now.Carta won the NCAA title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. She was trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year, and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also missed a chance to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In 1910 in the last previous all-international final, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. Discount Football Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Cheap Football Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapfootballjerseysoutlet.com/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Wholesale Football Jerseys Authentic . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Wholesale Football Jerseys . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Alec Wintering scored 24 points and Gabe Taylor tipped in the winning bucket to lift Portland past Texas-Rio Grande Valley for a 90-89 double-overtime win Monday night.Taylor, who finished with 16 points and seven rebounds, got the winning tip in with two seconds left in the second overtime period after Wintering missed a layup. Texas-Rio Grande Valley (2-8) had edged back into the lead with 22 seconds left on Nick Dixons layup, forcing a Portland timeout to set up the winning drive.DMarques Tyson sank seven 3-pointers for 21 points and Jazz Johnson added 19 points for Portland (5-3).dddddddddddd.The Pilots trailed by as much as 10 in the second half but forced overtime with a 13-3 run to tie it at 73-all. Portland also forced the second OT with a bucket from Johnson that tied it at 82.The Vaqueros (2-8) got 28 points from Antonio Green. Dixon finished with 22 and Gage Loy had 14. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China [url=http://www.cheapramsjerseys.us/]Cheap Rams Jerseys

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen