Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

sists, which would be a career high, he would finish the 2016-17 campaign ranked 12th all time in assists, passing Tim Hardaway

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.11.2018 11:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James is the first frontcourt player in NBA history to record 7,000 assists in his career.James reached the milestone when he found Tristan Thompson for a dunk with 6:33 remaining in the first quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers 116-105 win over the Charlotte Hornets?on Saturday night. It was James fourth assist of the period.James finished with 44 points, 10 assists and 9 rebounds.?I really dont know, I dont know what to say, James said. Ive played with two great organizations that Ive been able to do what I do. Theyve allowed me to be the player that I want to be. It just shows thats the triple threat of me, to rebound, to pass, to put the ball in the hole a little bit. Im just honored, just blessed and I just try to continue to give it to my teammates, give it to my fans, give it to this organization every single night that I go out there.Thats my job, to be the only person ever to put those numbers up. Its pretty cool because this is the game I love, this is the game Ive watched my whole life growing up, so um, its incredible.James set the assists record for forwards during the 2014-15 season, when he leapfrogged Scottie Pippens career mark of 6,135.Ive always [taken] a lot of pride, and I get more of a rush seeing my teammates succeed more than myself, James said at the time. And thats what an assist is all about. I was taught the game the right way, and seeing my teammates succeed has always been something that Ive cared about more than anything, and thats what its all about.James ranks 16th on the all-time assists list, with only guards ahead of him. If James keep up his season average of 9.1 assists, which would be a career high, he would finish the 2016-17 campaign ranked 12th all time in assists, passing Tim Hardaway (7,095), Terry Porter (7,160), Lenny Wilkens (7,211) and Mo Cheeks (7,392) in the process.On Friday, James passed Elvin Hayes for ninth on the all-time scoring list.James entered Saturday ranked 103rd in all-time rebounds, needing 48 boards to pass Truck Robinsons mark of 7,267 and crack the top 100. Air Max 90 Wholesale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.airmax90wholesale.com/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. BEIJING -- Johanna Konta became the first British woman to make the top 10 world rankings in 32 years after defeating Madison Keys in three sets Saturday in the China Open semifinals.In the mens event, top-seeded Andy Murray dismissed David Ferrer in straight sets and plays Grigor Dimitrov in Sundays final.The 11th-seeded Konta beat eighth-seeded Keys 7-6 (1), 4-6, 6-4 after 2 hours, 35 minutes under clear skies. Keys struggled on her second service, winning only 37 percent of points.Currently ranked 14th, Konta will break into the top 10 of the next WTA rankings -- the first British woman to ddo so since Jo Durie in 1984.ddddddddddddShe also moves into the top eight of the Road to Singapore race.The 25-year-old Konta faces the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between Elina Svitolina and Agnieszka Radwanska.Murray beat fifth-seeded Ferrer 6-2, 6-3, while Dimitrov had a walkover against third-seeded Milos Raonic, who injured his ankle during his quarterfinal victory against Pablo Carreno Busta on Friday.Murray leads Dimitrov 7-3 in head-to-head meetings. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen