Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

The tie barely lasted a minute before Alex Chiasson put Calgary back up with a goal at 7:05 of the period.Sam Benne

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.11.2018 05:31
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Chad Johnson made a flurry of late saves to finish off the Boston Bruins.The Calgary goaltender won for the fifth time six starts, making 35 saves to lead the Flames to a 2-1 victory over the Bruins on Friday night.I just think hes been fantastic, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. Hes giving us great goaltending and then our guys are limiting those second chances. Its a good combination right now.Johnson stopped all 34 shots he faced Wednesday in a 2-0 victory at Columbus. It looked like a slow night Friday when Boston managed just five shots in the first period, but Johnson was busy the rest of the way and added to the Bruins frustrations as they lost their third straight.The guys are just doing a good job and Im getting results, Johnson said.Johnson stopped 11 shots in the second period and 19 more in the third. David Pastrnak was the only player to beat him Friday, knocking in a rebound during a scrum in front 5:55 into the third to tie it at 1l. The tie barely lasted a minute before Alex Chiasson put Calgary back up with a goal at 7:05 of the period.Sam Bennett had a goal and an assist to help Calgary win for the third time in four games. Boston has lost three straight and four of five.Anton Khudobin, recalled Friday from Providence of the AHL after a brief conditioning assignment, fell to 0-3 this season despite stopping 27 shots.Im moving pretty well and I feel the puck, Khudobin said. I felt pretty good and just the only thing that bothers me is I have three losses. I want the magic W.Khudobin needed to be sharp early as Calgary outshot Boston 13-5 in the first period and took a 1-0 lead on Bennetts goal at 8:36. Bennett skated through a pair of Boston players outside the blue line and got in alone on Khudobin, beating him with a wrist shot.Bennett set up winner with a backhand pass from behind the net right to Chiasson, who easily beat Khudobin as he scrambled to get back across.It was the only goal of the game until Pastrnak scored 5:55 into the third. John-Michael Liles and Tim Schaller assisted on the goal, Bostons first since Pastrnak scored with 11 seconds left in the first period Thursday night in a 3-1 loss at Ottawa.The Bruins had an apparent goal disallowed 3:01 into the second after Patrice Bergeron intercepted a clearing attempt by Johnson and shot it in from the right corner. Johnson was scrambling to get up off the ice after being knocked down by Mark Giordano and the Flames challenged, getting the goal overturned after a video review showed Bostons Brad Marchand interfered by knocking Giordano into his own goaltender.Just because your goaltender is out of the net and he happens to be in the way, I dont think that should have been called back, Boston coach Claude Julien said. We never know anymore what they think so we just have to sit back and accept what they decide. So, its a frustrating thing because its never the same thing twice.Game notes Boston played its second straight game without D Zdeno Chara, who left Tuesday nights loss to St. Louis early in the second period with an undisclosed lower-body injury. ... The Bruins sent G Zane McIntyre to Atlanta of the ECHL. ... Calgary LW Johnny Goudreau missed his sixth straight game with a broken finger. ... Johnson hadnt allowed a goal since Anthony Mantha scored for Detroit at 7:59 of the third period Sunday.UP NEXTFlames: At Philadelphia on Sunday night in the fifth of six games on the road.Bruins: Host Tampa Bay on Sunday. Cheap Nike Football Jerseys . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. http://www.cheapjerseysnikenfl.com/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked.The long drought for Canadians at the RBC Canadian Open will continue but, at the very least, there was some Canadian content on the winning team this year. While Brandt Snedeker hit all the shots that led to his second PGA Tour title of the year and sixth of his career, the guy pulling the clubs for him was Scott Vail, a native of Oshawa, Ont. who now calls downtown Toronto home. Vail has been with Snedeker for all six of his victories but this was, perhaps, the sweetest one for the caddie. "It was funny," said Vail. "As Brandt was tapping out he said How does it feel to win your own national championship? So I had a giggle with him." Vail may not have swung a club, but Snedeker was full of praise for his bag carrier as the two made their way around a cool, windy Glen Abbey. Nowhere was his input more important than on the 12th hole, when Snedekers ball ended up over the green and in some deep cabbage with a log sitting inches from it. "He did a great job on 12 today," said Snedeker. "There was a crack in the log, and I didnt see it. It was really a wet, thick log. If we moved the log the way I was going to move it, it probably would have broken off and rolled down and hit the ball. He did a great job of catching me there and getting me thinking clearly." "I said You better put two hands on that," added Vail. "So we played a game of Operation, like we were kids." The partnership between the two started years ago on the Nationwide Tour and has continued for all of Snedekers PGA Tour tenure. Vail began his career carrying bags on PGA Tour Canada, working for, among others, Derek Gillespie. Vail and Snedeker have formed a strong relationship, and Vail knows when and where to step in and say something or call his boss off a shot. As things were getting somewhat crazy on the back nine, a CBS technician told Vail about Dustin Johnsons trriple bogey on the 17th hole, dropping him from a tie for the lead and giving Snedeker a two-shot cushion.dddddddddddd But Vail knew to keep that to himself, giving his golfer just the right amount of information. "My caddie does a great job of letting me know how aggressive I need to be," Snedeker stated. "When he said just give yourself a birdie putt at it, I figured it was a pretty cushy lead. "He only tells me what I need to know." Just as the golfer is full of praise for the caddie, the caddie is in awe of the golfer. Vail has seen his man grow as a player, first turning into a bona fide PGA Tour player, then a winner and then ending the reputation he gained for not being able to close out tournaments when leading. "He just keeps getting better and better," said Vail. "He knows how to win with the lead. Before the Tour Championship last year, the naysayers were saying he couldnt hold a lead. I think hes proved to everybody that hes more than comfortable holding a lead. "Hes a fighter," added Vail. "If he gets knocked down hes going to get back up. Weve faced a lot of adversity during our tenure and he always gets back up. Hes got a lot of heart." The two will be together again on Monday at the Oshawa Golf and Curling Club, when Vail is named to the clubs wall of fame. As part of the festivities, theres a golf tournament that will raise some money for the local hospital. Vail may be able to help in that regard too. The traditional cut of the first place cheque in a tour event for a caddie is 10 per cent, meaning he will collect roughly $100,000. While the cash is important, the win itself may be sweeter, especially for a guy who, as a kid at that course, never dreamed about winning the Open. "Its just ironic that it happened," Vail said. "Its a pretty cool story I guess. It will be an enjoyable win." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys [url=http://www.cheapbengalsjerseys.us/]Cheap Nike Bengals Jerse

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen