Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

in early 2017, which will result in it acquiring a controlling stake in the company that owns F1s commercial rights. Th

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.11.2018 05:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Fernando Alonso believes it is important Bernie Ecclestone remains at the heart of Formula Ones decision-making process under its new ownership.American company Liberty Media is due to complete its takeover of the sport in early 2017, which will result in it acquiring a controlling stake in the company that owns F1s commercial rights. The deal has created a lot speculation about which direction the sport will take, but Alonso believes Ecclestone -- who remains as CEO under the new arrangement -- is still the key to F1s future.He is Formula One, Alonso said of the 85-year-old Ecclestone. Its difficult to see Formula One without Bernie so I think hopefully he will stay and we will see him every weekend as we have been doing for the last 16, 17 years in my case but forever in Formula One. Hes experienced as well, and his knowledge is very, very important for any decision that Formula One makes in the future.Alonso also welcomed Libertys involvement and believes Formula One can learn from American sports.I think its good. They have good experience, they are American, the sport there is quite popular, they seem to give to the spectator on the television and also to the fans close to the sport quite good coverage.Everything that comes from American sport normally is attractive. I think their point of view and their ideas will be very welcome in our sport and I see a good future, a good thing for Formula One. We are all hoping the best and we are all ready to help as much as we can, if we can do anything.Asked if the Grand Prix Drivers Association should meet with representatives of Liberty, Alonso added: Yes we would love to do, we will do for sure even if the GPDA is just, in the end, more about safety. I think the GPDA is a different thing, so lets say the drivers will meet the new owners sooner or later. As I said before I think we are all very happy and ready to help in anything we can do. Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Nike NBA Jerseys From China .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapnbajerseysnike.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Outlet . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. PV Sindhu advanced to the pre-quarterfinals of the French Open after beating Hong Kongs Pui Yin Yip 21-9, 29-27 in the opening round in Paris on Wednesday. Seeded sixth, Sindhu will face the winner of the match between Bingjiao He and Mette Poulsen in the next round.This is Sindhus second tournament after the Rio Olympics. Last week, she had lost in the second round of Denmark Open,In the mens singles, HS Pronnoy also advanced to the pre-quarrterfinals after beating Thailands Boonsak Ponsana 21-16, 21-18.dddddddddddd?He will face Taiwans Tien Chen Chou on Thursday.Meanwhile, Ajay Jayaram lost to Indonesias Ginting Anthony 22-20, 10-21, 18-21 in the opening round. B. Sai Praneeth lost to South Koreas Hyun Il Lee 21-15, 8-21, 19-21 in the opening round. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys [

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen