Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

n to correct this huge mistake, said Hoeness, who was applauded into the clubs AGM.To be standing here today, I tha

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.11.2018 05:30
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

MUNICH -- Uli Hoeness is back in charge of Bayern Munich 270 days after his early release from a 42-month prison term for tax evasion.Some 7,152 club members voted by more than 97 percent for the 64-year-old Hoeness, who was the only candidate, to become president again on Friday. There were 108 votes against and 58 abstentions.Hoeness resigned from the position in March 2014, one day after he was convicted of avoiding taxes on at least 28.5 million euros ($31 million) via an undeclared Swiss bank account. He was released in February after serving half of the sentence.I made a huge mistake. I respect everyone here in the hall who didnt give me their vote because of the misdemeanor. But Ive done everything I can to correct this huge mistake, said Hoeness, who was applauded into the clubs AGM.To be standing here today, I thank my two families, mine and that of Bayern, Hoeness said. I ask you for a second chance and I promise to do everything to fulfill your expectations.Hoeness also thanked the clubs management advisory board for proposing him unanimously for the position.Dieter Mayer and Walter Mennekes were voted in as vice-presidents.So many club members showed up for the AGM that it was delayed, with Hoeness and other club officials appealing to frustrated supporters to show understanding when the 6,000-capacity venue was full.A separate 2,000-capacity tent was set up with screens to allow members to follow developments but many late-arriving fans were unhappy not to be allowed into the main venue. Some who persisted were eventually allowed in behind the stage.Bayern said it now has 284,041 members, up from 270,329 last year.Outgoing president Karl Hopfner was given a standing ovation after 33 years involvement with the club.Hoeness remained close to Bayern while in custody, benefiting from a work-release program in the clubs youth department before returning to prison overnight. He spent weekends at home and was cleared for early release in January.As a player, Hoeness won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups -- the predecessor of the Champions League -- with Bayern before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems.Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European soccer.Bayern announced club-record financial figures for the 2015/16 fiscal year, with turnover for the FC Bayern Muenchen AG group including subsidiaries at 626.8 million euros, exceeding the previous years figure of 523.7 million euros by more than 100 million. Profit increased by 111.3 million euros to 142.5 million.On the field, Bayern won an unprecedented fourth consecutive Bundesliga title, as well as the German Cup, while a run to the Champions League semifinals also boosted club coffers.Our members, staff and friends of the club can be very proud, Bayern deputy chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen said.The clubs expenditure was topped by personnel costs of 260.3 million euros. Jordan 3 For Sale Cheap Real . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Jordan 3 Free Shipping . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapairjordan3.com/ .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cheap Air Jordan 3 From China . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray has returned after hurting his foot and heading to the locker room just before halftime.Murray headed to the locker room soon after a 19-yard run on third-and-13 late in the second quarter Thursday night against Jacksonville. But he was back for the Titans first drive of the third quarter, picking up 3 yards on his first carry. He got his fourth 100-yard rushing performance in the last six games laterr in the drive.ddddddddddddThe NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 2014, Murray already had 82 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown . He came in leading the AFC with 633 yards rushing.That left rookie Derrick Henry to take over, and the Titans took a 27-0 lead into halftime.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen